Another police shooting. This one in Columbus, OH

Parliament

Just trying to follow any logic. Was she mentally impaired in some way? Was this conveyed to 911? Did anyone try to diffuse the situation? Before calling 911? Why was there a photo op with Crump almost immediately after the incident? Was she being attacked? Why did the attack seem to occur right in front of the responding officer? Was this staged? This incident was tragic. But if people are attempting to make this be about BLM or cops or racism damn. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Just trying to follow any logic. Was she mentally impaired in some way? Was this conveyed to 911? Did anyone try to diffuse the situation? Before calling 911? Why was there a photo op with Crump almost immediately after the incident? Was she being attacked? Why did the attack seem to occur right in front of the responding officer? Was this staged? This incident was tragic. But if people are attempting to make this be about BLM or cops or racism damn. 

Looks like a bunch of adults involved too. They are the ones to blame for not deescalating. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

I'm willing to bet most of them feel differently if that girl had been coming after them with a knife and that officer took her out before she could kill them. 

I’ve seen Final Destination. The girl in the pink sweatsuit will be in the sequel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

What I can explain is that you're outraged about a tweet that has 20 likes and everyone now knows is a lie. By posting that tweet here you doubled its reach.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You're complaining about random tweets that 20 people have liked over 15 hours?  come on man.

Did y'all miss this part?

Areva Martin, Esq.

@ArevaMartin
Civil Rights Attorney, Bestselling Author, TV Host, Entrepreneur, CNN Legal Analyst & Autism Advocate

So yeah, she has reach, given that CNN is 1 of 2 favorite channels for the rioters and the protesters threatening violence if X, Y, or Z does/doesn't happen.  And 4 hours later she tweeted she was about to have a segment on CNN International.  Global reach.

Her misleading original tweet was posted after the bodycam video was released.  CNN claims to be a news organization, shouldn't their employees try and be accurate?  

The reason it is so important is because we are on the edge of not just more potential riots and mob violence, but maybe the start of a longer, much worse series of escalating events.  We need to be tampering down emotions and focusing on logic and facts, not inciting mob insurrection.  And yes, "Burn it all down" acted out is insurrection.  
Edited by clapclapclap
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

LOL, that isn't much different (sorry, but I've been in too many "drunken dude talk" scenarios).

Well we need your ass to be alert on Friday! We could have severe weather. Also I feel like you should be in the @immamac and @RGBIII podcast breaking down the weather of the week!

all kidding aside, I’m just finding my place after my divorce so if I have offended you or anyone in any way, I am just trying to find the happy.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Well we need your ass to be alert on Friday! We could have severe weather. Also I feel like you should be in the @immamac and @RGBIII podcast breaking down the weather of the week!

all kidding aside, I’m just finding my place after my divorce so if I have offended you or anyone in any way, I am just trying to find the happy.

Dude.....do NOT tell this crowd that you're newly single.  Just....don't.  Free advice and such.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

People told my wife growing up she looked like Selma Hayek. Especially her boobs. They were not wrong. Pics arent uploading for some reason though. Sorry fellas...and some ladies. Will not happen.

She is from Mexico City.

they all look the same...

13 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

People told my wife growing up she looked like Selma Hayek. Especially her boobs. They were not wrong. Pics arent uploading for some reason though. Sorry fellas...and some ladies. Will not happen.

She is from Mexico City.

Really? For some reason, I believe she’s from Alabama. 

29 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

hey