Texas vs. West Virginia Game Thread -11am on ESPN2 - Colonoscopies and colonics would get you more excited

Pancho

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I wondered if I was the only one that can’t stand that sappy shit.  Fuckers will hatch out two kids and be divorced within eight years.

Wife’s cousin’s dude bought her an engagement ring at Jared or Zales on a payment plan. Then they called off the wedding and home boy still had 52 months of payments. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

how the fuck was that takedown of card not a fucking penalty???

holy fuck that was such a late fucking hit and a low hit at that

I hope they have a year-end Big 12 ref banquet and the venue burns to the ground with them trapped in it. 

Just now, Modessit said:
1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:
Sark's such a coward..... what a dipshit 3rd down call.

That 4th down result is why he ran it on 3rd.

Ugh.  I hate binary thinkers.  Running a counter isn't a strong 3rd down call.  That's a call if you're trying to pound and run out of the clock.  It didn't have to be a pass, but something inside the tackles in that spot when the defense is almost surely expecting something safe is simply shitty.

Just now, Modessit said:

Like how the defender kept tackling Card after the ball was obviously gone by no flag for roughing.

this.  Right in front of the fucking ref.  The rules are in place for player protection mr. referee.  now you get Card hurt because they can't be bothered to through a flag on clear roughing.  

CDC and Sark - get vocal about this shit.  Fuck the b12 office.  let them try to fine UT.   God Damnit.  If CDC and Sark care, they will publicly call this shit out now that players are getting hurt because of blatantly bad officiating. 

• Hook 'Em 1