Thread for really stupid troll shit

This is a thread where you can post really stupid shit that trolls post, that really is so stupid it makes all of dumber for having read it, but you feel it's important to post that we can identify and keep tabs on these enemies of the states, but it's not something you feel should muck up other threads where you might be focused on actually linking to good policy ideas.

3 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

This is a thread where you can post really stupid shit that trolls post, that really is so stupid it makes all of dumber for having read it, but you feel it's important to post that we can identify and keep tabs on these enemies of the states, but it's not something you feel should muck up other threads where you might be focused on actually linking to good policy ideas.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/forum/17-cloak-room/

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 10:05 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Fitting, for the GQP, that the Velociraptor Reagan is riding is vastly oversized and has no feathers. It's all puffed up "Movie Magic" and then there is also the Velociraptor. 

16 hours ago, Pods said:

Fitting, for the GQP, that the Velociraptor Reagan is riding is vastly oversized and has no feathers. It's all puffed up "Movie Magic" and then there is also the Velociraptor. 

Is Reagan toting an RPG in that picture?  I didn't realize there was an abundance of armored vehicles needing blowing up back in the dinosaur days.

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

and that's literally all the JR I ever want to watch

I mean......that's the kind of utterly stupid shit I could see me and any number of my buddies doing sitting around the poker table or campfire at deer camp.  When JR is just being a dumbass bro doing goofy shit, I'm cool with it -- hell, I respect it.

It's when he pretends to be smart that shit goes off the rails.

Dumbassery should stay in the dumbass lane.  Dumbassery is not inherently bad; it can be a shitload of fun.  It just requires a tiny bit of self-awareness.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 2:13 PM, Brisketexan said:

I mean......that's the kind of utterly stupid shit I could see me and any number of my buddies doing sitting around the poker table or campfire at deer camp.  When JR is just being a dumbass bro doing goofy shit, I'm cool with it -- hell, I respect it.

It's when he pretends to be smart that shit goes off the rails.

Dumbassery should stay in the dumbass lane.  Dumbassery is not inherently bad; it can be a shitload of fun.  It just requires a tiny bit of self-awareness.

Newsradio JR is the best JR.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/24/2022 at 6:49 PM, David Dennison said:

So this is where all of Johnny Sack's posts go?

All the Russian collusion stuff that was posted by cloak room idiots for 4 years.  Might crash the board moving it.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 4:16 AM, ROFL BOX said:

Do we have a full on Qcumber thread?  I didn't really dig through the pages to find one, but fuck man...

We do, although it kind of blurred into some of the other right-wing threads, and they've kind of dispersed into various little groups.

I will say that the Q followers I know have all latched onto the Ukraine = Nazis bullshit that Russia is pumping out, and Russia will have total victory of Ukraine I guess on the same day that it's revealed that Trump has still been President all this time.

The ones I know, their mental health issues have really been manifesting in various ways, but it would be interesting to talk to a large group of people who also have some Q relatives/friends/co-workers/etc. and see if there are some common mental health issues (hoarding, etc.).

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well.

Her attention whoring ways finally got Steve Schmidt (2008 McCain Campaign Manager)to go absolutely fucking scorched earth.

Thread

I tried reading that thread.  It was a train wreck of bad punctuation and sentence fragments.  Apparently Steve kicked Meghan off the campaign plane?  

I tried reading that thread.  It was a train wreck of bad punctuation and sentence fragments.  Apparently Steve kicked Meghan off the campaign plane?  

He did two threads on her and the 2008 campaign today.

The second one is the one I linked - in which he accuses John McCain of being in bed with Russians/Pro-Russian Ukrainians/Manafort.

And that their reps hand picked Sarah Palin.

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

He did two threads on her and the 2008 campaign today.

The second one is the one I linked - in which he accuses John McCain of being in bed with Russians/Pro-Russian Ukrainians/Manafort.

And that their reps hand picked Sarah Palin.

Is there any real evidence provided?  

18 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what was it? it's gone now

A twitter thread about how the Russians are playing chess and the west is playing checkers. Our hubris got the best of us. The stalled convoy was a decoy. In a couple of days the real Russian military will pop out is about to push everyone's shit in.