Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He could be commissioner of a pretty damn good basketball conference if he played his cards right. But that's about it, and I have no reason to believe he'll do anything intelligent in this situation.

Pretty sure he’ll never be commissioner of anything else after that letter he sent. 

7 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Bowlsby is such a wanker. It is the worst kept secret that ESPN does this shit. Exposing it does nothing but hurt the schools he is suppose to serve. Good luck going back to ESPN during renewal. Fox will be the only bid.  NBC is all but out of CFB, and CBS likely will pay shit. SO dumb. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Today is only 7 days since the leak by aggy.  Think of the entertainment we have witnessed in that time.  

It is also the first notable leak from aggy not witnessed by Taylor Hamm.

taylorhamm.bathroom.meme

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Oh hey, gomer gave his approval,  looks like it's a go after all. 

Just sit back and watch those mouth breathers try and change the narrative that they allowed UT to enter the SEC because they kindly decided to save little brother from obscurity. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Espn conspiring with the American? LOL! “Hey KState, how about you join the AAC, forego the buyout money, and we promise you’ll only lose $27 million a year instead of $30 million!”

Yeah that would be the worst conspiracy ever, lol.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

They were told to get right or get fucked, the SEC was tired of their childish nonsense, so it was their choice. The SEC just needed to know which way they were heading. That was Saturday morning after the ATM BOR agenda posturing on Friday night. Liucci and company were crawfishing before lunch on Saturday. Totally dickless. 

Yep. “Doors right behind ya” as the ole miss klansman said. We’ve got about 100 people lined up to take your place. A few actually worth a shit too.

So wait

Aggy is pissed and butthurt

The irate 8 is pissed and butthurt

ESPN might be in a bit of trouble (unlikely but the last week doesn't make me all of a sudden pine for Paw and Fat Herb so fuck em if they are)

2021 you magnificent bastard.  We beat OU in October and I'll read your book!

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Haha, yeah this is dumb. While it's probably generally true that the presidents won't want to testify, this thing is a LONG fucking way from that being a real concern for anyone. Both Universities have a ton of outs to avoid it before it gets anywhere close.

44 minutes ago, pops said:

Bowlsby v Disney lawyers. Disney could literally run out mickey mouse and win. Easily. 

Bowlsby done fucked up...

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

They were told to get right or get fucked, the SEC was tired of their childish nonsense, so it was their choice. The SEC just needed to know which way they were heading. That was Saturday morning after the ATM BOR agenda posturing on Friday night. Liucci and company were crawfishing before lunch on Saturday. Totally dickless. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UncleSonny said:

Haha, yeah this is dumb. While it's probably generally true that the presidents won't want to testify, this thing is a LONG fucking way from that being a real concern for anyone. Both Universities have a ton of outs to avoid it before it gets anywhere close.

and I'm not sure how they don't understand this. 

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I wonder where that source is from.

That is one sad, pathetic man. I pray that in a moment in my life where I face adversity I do not simply just show my ass to everyone as part of my personal process. 

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Love seeing the DMN and all the media haters getting kick in the balls….

crooked NCAA and the Midwest mafia!

Burn it down.

BTW Kansas and Bill Self the feds are going to get that ass!

bahaha ……

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The WVU fan fiction writer says ESPN tried to get WVU/oSu to the ACC, KSU/ISU to the Big 10, and the rest to the AAC. And that Tech was the snitch bitch. 

Lost me at Kansas state to the big 10.  No way in hell that’s true.

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Lost me at Kansas state to the big 10.  No way in hell that’s true.

Right. That's why I said he's a fan faction writer. He's been spouting silly crap like this since the Shaggy thread was started. There may be some nuggets of truth in there but most of it is BS.