Jump to content
RPM

Shit's Borked

Recommended Posts

Don’t refresh or re-submit, you just have to wait when it’s doing this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit's borked, yo.

@Bama Chick keeps posting over and over and over and over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also Twitter isn't embedding.

Edited by DDD Dad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll look into this tomorrow first thing. I have noticed more double posts than usual so something isn't right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to support the site tonight. Amex or Visa didn’t work....I tried the PayPal credit card option and stripe...Nada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, immamac said:

I have noticed more double posts than usual so something isn't right. 

It's taking about 45 seconds for something to post after you click. Every click while waiting is a new post.

fwiw, edits go right through as normal

Edited by RPM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RPM said:

It's taking about 45 seconds for something to post after you click. Every click while waiting is a new post.

fwiw, edits go right through as normal

I made a post last night on TT and after send I put my phone down. Picked it up 2 or 3 minutes later and was still not posted. On a browser now, wont load the site at all on TT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should be fixed - the backup node was fixed to actually start taking backups 4 days ago and when I looked at the disk statistics it looked like this which is not good lol.

image.png.45a458ca6de5c9316c706db262de556d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StruggleBus said:

Looks like a bunch of bar stools in the home of NowThis

Could also be his heart rate when he figured out the "edit post" button was missing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I hate not having the ability to edit after a couple of minutes.

That's a Tree Fiddy perk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Na, other forums are loading the second I click on them.

 

For trouble shooting purposes for imma: when I click on the logo, it takes approx 15 seconds to pull up the sub forums. Click on a thread, same.

 

Screencap and speedtest:

 

 

 

37a4d4b38f61151316239b7691559de0.jpg834394596ce70d46c2ce56e1472e8a98.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 9:46 AM, immamac said:

should be fixed - the backup node was fixed to actually start taking backups 4 days ago and when I looked at the disk statistics it looked like this which is not good lol.

image.png.45a458ca6de5c9316c706db262de556d.png

this may be happening again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 12:33 PM, PilotsError said:

Is there a way to make 'paste as plain text' the default?

There needs to be a concerted education campaign on this topic. Motherfuckers who lazily copy/paste crap have no idea how badly it screws up formatting for dark moders should be relentlessly flogged.

#DarkMode4Evah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ditto bolverk, i should not have to select the plaintext option, it should be the auto default for text.

here to gripe about the autoplay on sound/video from certain sources, specifically it looks like reddit links that autoembed with video are a primary culprit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ditto bolverk, i should not have to select the plaintext option, it should be the auto default for text.

here to gripe about the autoplay on sound/video from certain sources, specifically it looks like reddit links that autoembed with video are a primary culprit.

you got this work out GIF by Dr Pepper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ditto bolverk, i should not have to select the plaintext option, it should be the auto default for text.

here to gripe about the autoplay on sound/video from certain sources, specifically it looks like reddit links that autoembed with video are a primary culprit.

 

JFC this.  So fucking terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surfing from work just became very complicated. Time to dip into the wreath fund?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one welcome all the Russian porn spam coming out of this site, but I mean, I don't want to retype a password so I can check out hot bitches over 40 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goddamnit if my tree fiddy a month didn't cover rotation of free certificates I might just think you were spending it all on hookers and blow or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 12:33 PM, PilotsError said:

Is there a way to make 'paste as plain text' the default?

 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:14 PM, bolverk said:

There needs to be a concerted education campaign on this topic. Motherfuckers who lazily copy/paste crap have no idea how badly it screws up formatting for dark moders should be relentlessly flogged.

#DarkMode4Evah

 

We gotta get @Beau Vine on board with this movement, he’s killing us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...