On Devin Nunes, the dingleberry on the asshole that is Donald Trump

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-tns-bc-nunes-20190814-story.html?outputType=amp

They could become formidable assets for Nunes' challenger, Phil Arballo, too. In fact, the cow has already endorsed the Fresno Democrat.

1 - I live in a country where a pretend cow is endorsing political candidates.  Holy shit.

2 - that endorsement is sound, and I agree with it.  Holy shittier.

• Haha 1

Farmer:  Working hard, Devin?

Devin Nunes:  [wiping brow with red bandana] Just finished up mowing 60 square feet.  Not enough daylight to edge.  Gonna hydrate and head to the back forty.

Farmer:  Why don't you just cover it with a carpet swatch?

Devin Nunes:  So is your face.

Farmer:  What?

Devin Nunes:  That's what she said.

Farmer:  Anyone ever tell you that you look like a goth kid with a country club membership?

Devin Nunes:  Get.  Off.  My.  LAND!!!

Farmer:  [nervous gulp while disengaging eye contact.  steps two paces backward]  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

One of my favorite things is when stupid people take on witty people.  

You can’t point at the internet and say come at me  bro.  Any and everyone will lose that fight. 

Edit. Dammit. I’m blaming autocorrect

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

• 1 month later...

Before Devin Nunes sued Twitter to try to stop them, "Devin Nunes' Cow"  had about 1,000 followers. It now has

Edit: Here's a pretty balanced article regarding Devin's lawsuits against Twitter.

https://www.courthousenews.com/watchdog-slams-order-allowing-nunes-to-sue-twitter-in-virginia/

I didn't realize this but he filed the lawsuit in Virginia even though he is a California resident and Congressman and even though Twitter is based in California. Why? Because it's easier to win in Virginia.  

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

Spent a huge part of this week listening to Rush's spins while auto travelling. This is all being sold as a hunt for corruption in Ukraine by distinguished Repubs.  

Of course it is. It makes sense, too. Ukraine has that history and most of us, myself included, are not all that aware of how systems and government are arranged there. It's enough to keep up with the local news and the Trump circus to try and suss out the history of events prior to 2014, the creation/liberation of Ukraine as a country and pull the threads of its ties to Russia and the citizens who are pro Ukraine and/or pro Russia. Fiona Hill, David Holmes, and the rest of the extremely capable foreign policy administrators were our best assets and they have been tossed on the rubbish pile to further personal interests just as has been done in other countries. In the last three years, think of all the global foreign citizens we have betrayed in this manner, leaving them to suffer and die, not to promote a robust American democracy and create allies against despots but to enrich a handful of people. The GOP sycophants jobs program is robust and will keep Limbaugh employed for a good long while, but he needs to trip and roll under a bus.

The obvious place to look for corruption with Nunes is money. He’s a lifetime politician with a school teacher wife.  He earns his 175k salary so he’s far from poor but he has basically nothing else.  He’s estimated to have a net worth (outside of the couples assumed retirement packages) of less than 200k. Maybe more, maybe less.  

its probably tough to work with others who jump into the private sector to earn millions while you can’t.  And even if you don’t jump after that money, it’s must burn him up if hunter Biden is earning 50k monthly off his name. That kind of hatred will lead to corners being cut and mistakes being made.

• Like 1