Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Alaska state senator fucked around and is finding out:

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/alaska-state-senator-banned-from-airline-for-continued-refusal-to-follow-mask-rules-officials-say/

Alaska state senator banned from airline for ‘continued refusal’ to follow mask rules, officials say

Alaska Airlines has banned an Alaska state senator for refusing to follow mask requirements.

“We have notified Senator Lora Reinbold that she is not permitted to fly with us for her continued refusal to comply with employee instruction regarding the current mask policy,” spokesman Tim Thompson told the Anchorage Daily News on Saturday, adding that the suspension was effective immediately.

Reinbold, a Republican of Eagle River, said she had not been notified of a ban and that she hoped to be on an Alaska Airlines flight in the near future.

Last week, Reinbold was recorded in Juneau International Airport arguing with Alaska Airlines staff about mask policies. A video posted to social media appears to show airline staff telling Reinbold her mask must cover her nose and mouth.

Reinbold told the newspaper that had been inquiring about a “mask exemption with uptight employees at the counter.”

“I was reasonable with all Alaska Airlines employees,” she said, adding that she was able to board the flight to Anchorage.

Reinbold has been a vocal opponent to COVID-19 mitigation measures and has repeatedly objected to Alaska Airlines’ mask policy, which was enacted before the federal government’s mandate this year.

Last year, she referred to Alaska Airlines staff as “mask bullies” after being asked by flight attendants to wear a mask aboard a flight, the newspaper reported. After the incident, she reportedly sent a cake to some flight attendants bearing the inscription: “I’m sorry if I offended you.”

Alaska Airlines has banned over 500 people.

Thompson said the length of Reinbold’s ban will be determined by a review.

It wasn’t immediately known how Reinbold, who was in southcentral Alaska this weekend, would be able to get to Juneau where the legislative session resumes Monday. No other airline has scheduled flights between Anchorage and Juneau, and a ferry trip could take several days.

Lawmakers can participate in committee meetings by teleconference but cannot vote on the House or Senate floor remotely under current procedures.

On 4/21/2021 at 6:52 PM, Beau Vine said:

To be so close to the truth and yet soooo far from it at the same time is staggering.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:33 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

He bought one board? What does he want, a medal? Anyone else think he's going to make a paddle?

I was thinking he's going to make a library for his vast collection of books.

On 4/24/2021 at 2:38 PM, Beau Vine said:

She's good.  But right off I was like "how the hell does lazy eye dude have a wife like that?"   By the time she got to barely legal mermaids, I was on to her.  

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Alaska state senator fucked around and is finding out:

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/alaska-state-senator-banned-from-airline-for-continued-refusal-to-follow-mask-rules-officials-say/

Alaska state senator banned from airline for ‘continued refusal’ to follow mask rules, officials say

Alaska Airlines has banned an Alaska state senator for refusing to follow mask requirements.

“We have notified Senator Lora Reinbold that she is not permitted to fly with us for her continued refusal to comply with employee instruction regarding the current mask policy,” spokesman Tim Thompson told the Anchorage Daily News on Saturday, adding that the suspension was effective immediately.

Reinbold, a Republican of Eagle River, said she had not been notified of a ban and that she hoped to be on an Alaska Airlines flight in the near future.

Last week, Reinbold was recorded in Juneau International Airport arguing with Alaska Airlines staff about mask policies. A video posted to social media appears to show airline staff telling Reinbold her mask must cover her nose and mouth.

Reinbold told the newspaper that had been inquiring about a “mask exemption with uptight employees at the counter.”

“I was reasonable with all Alaska Airlines employees,” she said, adding that she was able to board the flight to Anchorage.

Reinbold has been a vocal opponent to COVID-19 mitigation measures and has repeatedly objected to Alaska Airlines’ mask policy, which was enacted before the federal government’s mandate this year.

Last year, she referred to Alaska Airlines staff as “mask bullies” after being asked by flight attendants to wear a mask aboard a flight, the newspaper reported. After the incident, she reportedly sent a cake to some flight attendants bearing the inscription: “I’m sorry if I offended you.”

Alaska Airlines has banned over 500 people.

Thompson said the length of Reinbold’s ban will be determined by a review.

It wasn’t immediately known how Reinbold, who was in southcentral Alaska this weekend, would be able to get to Juneau where the legislative session resumes Monday. No other airline has scheduled flights between Anchorage and Juneau, and a ferry trip could take several days.

Lawmakers can participate in committee meetings by teleconference but cannot vote on the House or Senate floor remotely under current procedures.

Why is it the females on the right that go batshit in public more so than the guys?  

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why is it the females on the right that go batshit in public more so than the guys?  

I've wondered this myself.  I can't help but think it's due to a form of domestic abuse they are or have been exposed to and since they can't do anything about their home situation, they take it out on society. 

Angry, stupid white men tend to lash out at those close to them, due to their tiny-dick syndrome.  

^
that's a good theory about why they women lash out.  They're unhappy with the way they look, how their life turned out, not being appreciated, and maybe even abused.  So the rest of us get to feel the brunt of it.  My suggestion to them is to do what the women on the far right in my neighborhood do...go to pilates class to tone the ass and develop a drinking problem.  

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Wait, what does him having or not having the ability to post on social media have to do with whether or not the US is a free country?

The State should control all media - especially social media.

Did you not get the memo on that from the champions of freedom and property rights, the GQP?  I could have sworn you were on the routing list.

^ There is nothing shocking about a two-bit dipshit backwater Louisiana Republican thinking there were good aspects to slavery.  The surprising part is the black gentlemen to his left didn't even breathe differently after he said it, let alone act surprised.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

^ There is nothing shocking about a two-bit dipshit backwater Louisiana Republican thinking there were good aspects to slavery.  The surprising part is the black gentlemen to his left didn't even breathe differently after he said it, let alone act surprised.  

Most likely because he was not surprised.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

^ There is nothing shocking about a two-bit dipshit backwater Louisiana Republican thinking there were good aspects to slavery.  The surprising part is the black gentlemen to his left didn't even breathe differently after he said it, let alone act surprised punch him in the mouth.  

the black gentleman to his left is a bigger man than I am.

Before he majorly fucked things up and had to shut up, he got things off to a hot start with " I pledge of allegiance, to the flag..." No you stupid f'n twat , you pledge allegiance. 

An entire party of morons, led by fucking idiots. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2021 at 4:10 PM, bolverk said:

Posts on one of the most prominent social media platforms to complain about being banned from almost all social media.

Also complains about being on no-fly list due to heading up domestic terrorist organization.

Some serious Goebbles energy.

5ba01bbc0e3d9.image.jpg

3 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

These two in particular should’ve stayed at their day jobs.

"I pledge of allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America.  Indivisible...........................God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

image.png.7be9ae694e97c05bb28575eb23a60532.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Lobo

csb/ 21 years apart, Nick Fuentes and I had the same locker in high school (my junior year in 1992-93, his jr or sr year 21-22 years later).  Even cooler story bro, David Hasselhoff had the same locker.  Whoah! 

Guest Lobo
3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well to be fair he was probably drunk and needing a cocaine bump to even things out.

If Don, Jr. and Flynn could keep secrets about Russian interference quiet as well as they could pretend to one another that neither of them was holding an eight ball, Trump would still be President and we'd be at war.  

16 hours ago, Lobo said:

csb/ 21 years apart, Nick Fuentes and I had the same locker in high school (my junior year in 1992-93, his jr or sr year 21-22 years later).  Even cooler story bro, David Hasselhoff had the same locker.  Whoah! 

#1, why the fuck would you even remember your locker from any given year of school? And #2, how would you know who had your locker 20+ years later?  I racked my brains thinking about it, and I have a vague recollection of which hallway my locker was in one of my years in high school, but I couldn't even tell you which grade that was for sure.  I know I had a different locker every year, but that's about as far as I can get.  So what the fuck man, you seem to carry around a lot of useless knowledge, but that's some next level shit right there.

• Hook 'Em 1

#1, why the fuck would you even remember your locker from any given year of school? And #2, how would you know who had your locker 20+ years later?  I racked my brains thinking about it, and I have a vague recollection of which hallway my locker was in one of my years in high school, but I couldn't even tell you which grade that was for sure.  I know I had a different locker every year, but that's about as far as I can get.  So what the fuck man, you seem to carry around a lot of useless knowledge, but that's some next level shit right there.

I remember my locker was next to a guy who had his filled with posters of Madonna. He’s talk about how hot she was....which confused me, as I was pretty sure the dude was gay. Then I got older and learned how the whole gay icon/sexy pop star as cover thing worked....and he finally came out as super gay (surprising absolutely nobody). That’s really all I remember about my locker.

Guest Lobo

It was a tradition at our school, you'd sign the back of your locker with a thin marker.  Texas high schools do way more intensive traditions.  Our was simply, sign the back of your locker and get on with your life.  Back of my locker had Hasselhoff's signature and year.  About two years ago, when Fuentes was causing massive fervor with his hate crimes, I emailed him in a drunken rage one night and told him he was a disgrace to humanity.  And of course, even though I have zero school pride...said he was a disgrace to our high school.  He wrote back and said I was a disgrace to the school as well.  Obviously he probably didn't have my locker after I did, but he knew the tradition and said something about me being a shitty steward of the school's name as well. 

I don't carry around the knowledge, it just rolls with me.  I don't have hyperthymesia, but it's about half that strength.  I've just always remembered having Hasselhoff's locker many years after he did because of Baywatch.  He's one of our school's most famous graduates, it's a working class high school...we didn't produce a lot of Laureates.  Fuentes was very likely lying to me.  I never responded back to him, just posted something innocuous here recently, didn't mean to upset you sir.  I don't know our school song, I've never been back to the school since late in my junior year, I never attended a reunion, and keep in touch with 4 folks total from a school of almost 4000 people.  All I remember is Hasseholff's name was in the back of my locker, along with many others.  And the future Executive Director of the Trump Library pretended to have had mine as well. Just posting an innocent fun fact.  I've enjoyed your perspective and sense of humor over the years, but don't ever confuse that with me giving a single, solitary flying fuck about anything.  

Guest Lobo

Okay, you guys in Texas...you ever see like a desk, or a table, or some other fixture where people carved/signed their names in high school?  We did that, but to the backs of our lockers in pen.  We didn't have a prom, or cotillion, or Guy's Senior/Girl's Senior, or ads in yearbooks, or project graduation where there was a big school party, or decorating the windows of Senior cars (none of us could afford automobiles), or a big day announcing which colleges people were headed to, or anything like that.  We just had the locker thing. Hasselhoff to went to Hollywood, Fuentes went to lead the Aryan Brotherhood, and I went off to college.  That was about it.  Holy shit, it was an innocuous story about me and Fuentes tied by history to the great German crooner.  

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I remember my locker was next to a guy who had his filled with posters of Madonna. He’s talk about how hot she was....which confused me, as I was pretty sure the dude was gay. Then I got older and learned how the whole gay icon/sexy pop star as cover thing worked....and he finally came out as super gay (surprising absolutely nobody). That’s really all I remember about my locker.

Hah, I had a friend like that.  I found out this past Friday night that he finally came out of the closet and got married to his boyfriend.  Super happy for him because when I knew him he was a super straight lover of Madonna who couldn't wait to settle down and get married so he could plan his wedding.  Or as in your case, everyone knew but him.

And to @Lobo, sorry man, I wasn't trying to make you feel shitty about your strong locker memory game, I was just perplexed as to how that was a thing people could even remember.  Reading back my message it feels a little harsher than the way I intended it.

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse

Guest Lobo

No sorry necessary.  I have no idea where the locker is to this day in terms of location/number in the school (apparently they frown upon people showing up to find their old lockers...thanks a lot NRA!).  I just remember opening it Junior Year and reading the names and seeing Hasselhoff.  You have to remember this is 1992, peak "Baywatch."  There's no way in the world somebody is gonna forget that moment.  Plus not much else was that fun for me in high school.  The Fuentes thing was obviously bullshit when he replied to me, but I do continue to fuck with him to this day.  For some people, that'd be enough a celebrity encounter to last a lifetime.  Jonathan Franzen is from there as well, as is Olympian Nelson Diebel.  And we've all done way too many drugs together.  /csb

Fuck Fuentes.  Fuck the Alt.Right.  But holy shit, this kid is still a child...he's gonna be on the scene for 50 more years.  Get ready, America.  

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't know where my lockers were. But I know where all of your lockers were.

Way to self-incriminate yourself, Coach Jim Jordan.  

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Way to self-incriminate yourself, Coach Jim Jordan.  

I remember his locker because I used to stuff his sorry ass in it every other day. 

Ooo-eeeyy!  Oooo-eeeyyy! I'm a wrestler!!

Yea? I'm a defensive tackle.

SLAM! Whimpering from Jim whose weepy eyes you can see through the horizontal slots in the door.

Take down. Take down. Take two. Bitch.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Did anybody else have a hole in the back of their locker, that if they stuck anything through it, somebody on the other side would suck whatever it was?

You didn’t strike me as an A&M Consolidated grad...

• Haha 1

Guest Lobo
12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Did anybody else have a hole in the back of their locker, that if they stuck anything through it, somebody on the other side would suck whatever it was?

The hole In my Locker connected to a totally different high school in Canada where the girls are all 10’s and gave the best head.  I wouldn’t bother checking into it; they’ll just act like they don’t know me.  

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

We had lockers? Was that what those cabinet-looking things in the halls were?

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

We used them freshman year, at least, I remember that.  In the old 300 building maybe?

Yeah...Not many memories of them after that...My only real memory: I'd brought this gnarly, twisted and petrified bottle to school as a prop for a speech in Hicks's class. It was a relic from the Great San Francisco fire, and here it was 80 years later, in a freshman's locker in Texas. And when I opened said locker, which was precariously overstuffed and badly arranged, an avalanche occurred, and the bottle shattered on the harsh, dingy tiles of the 300 building. I think I did okay on the speech my there was hell to pay when my grandfather saw what happened to his relic. And I felt terrible about it too.

I am going to surmise that the Madonna lover shared a name with a certain tasty old world whiskey.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy