Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Yeah, but they're just scuba diving.  At night.  In a government facility.  Above water.  In jackets & ties.  For no fucking reason.  Won't somebody respect their 1st freedoms!?!?

On 2/6/2021 at 7:18 AM, BrickHorn said:

That video made me think: do rural working class people actually listen to country music anymore? Are real farmers and ranchers blaring this bland bullshit from their tractors and their beat up work trucks and thinking “This song speaks to me”? Or has it become a primarily escapist genre for exurbanites who play dress up cowboy on weekends?

That song should be named The Woodlands or Cypress

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

I knew a Lucien Douglas once.  Really suave guy, spoke with this velvet voice.  Looked like a more elegant and sophisticated Bruce Campbell.  I asked him what he did and he responded, "I am a daytime drama actor."  I thought, "Well, that figures."  Turns out he taught drama at UT years later /csb.

My point is between soap opera "character actor" and failed gameshow host, always pick the former to be President.  Lucien '24! 

On 2/6/2021 at 6:20 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EtlKbPkXcAA1ppk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why is it that for all the name calling (soy boy, Beta, etc) few men like those above, seem to smile naturally? It is always a smirk or a weird uncomfortable looking smile/grimace like they have a thorn stuck in their shorts. I suppose I have no factual evidence that it is thus and it is my bias showing unabashedly, but a sincere smile is very under-rated.

Not sure where this should go...

Adrian Iraola was talking about the racism his three children experienced at Saline-area schools when a white man blurted out, “Then why didn’t you stay in Mexico?”

The man, Tom Burtell, continued to interrupt Iraola, prompting authorities to demand he stay quiet.

The meeting came one week after teachers and administrators discovered that several Saline High School students posted racial slurs about their Black classmates on social media.

After Monday’s meeting, Matt Burtell, an alumnus of Saline High School, called out his father on Facebook.

“Today my father asked a deliberately racist question at the Saline Area Schools diversity and inclusion meeting,” Burtell wrote. “His views of hate in no way represent my own.”

He added, “I stand in solidarity with the refugees and immigrants of the world.”

• Hook 'Em 3

Wow, that was a lot funnier than I thought it'd be.  The reaction of the old woman in the foreground trying to turn around and then the look on the guy's face like "Are we not in the Trust Tree?  I thought this was a safe space?!?" 

I'm assuming that's the guy's "wife" on his left (right on the film).  She looks like 300 pounds of shit stuffed in a 295 pound bag with a catcher's mitt for a face.  Why do the hardcore MAGA guys always have the fattest wives?  I guess we're spoiled in Austin, the 4 pro-Trump women on my street are fit and attractive MILF's, but then I see the rest of the country grows 'em a little more for comfort rather than speed.  I think there'd a lot less racism in this country if the most MAGA females weren't about the same weight and attractiveness as Trump himself.  

Also---was that guy in the video ever outed/doxxed/whatever?  It'd be fun to ruin his financial wellbeing while we're stuck inside.  

Edited by Lobo

Wow, that was a lot funnier than I thought it'd be.  The reaction of the old woman in the foreground trying to turn around and then the look on the guy's face like "Are we not in the Trust Tree?  I thought this was a safe space?!?" 
I'm assuming that's the guy's "wife" on his left (right on the film).  She looks like 300 pounds of shit stuffed in a 295 pound bag with a catcher's mitt for a face.  Why do the hardcore MAGA guys always have the fattest wives?  I guess we're spoiled in Austin, the 4 pro-Trump women on my street are fit and attractive MILF's, but then I see the rest of the country grows 'em a little more for comfort rather than speed.  I think there'd a lot less racism in this country if the most MAGA females weren't about the same weight and attractiveness as Trump himself.  
Also---was that guy in the video ever outed/doxxed/whatever?  It'd be fun to ruin his financial wellbeing while we're stuck inside.  
Maga guys have fat wives because they are also fat fucks who haven't seen thier dicks in decades. Why would thier women even try? They like to act tough, outdoorsy and preach an ethos of self reliance and rugged individualism.
Cut off the power for a week, or take away thier beetus/ heart meds and they'd all die quickly.
Hell deport all the brown people and watch the earth swallow up thier trailer or shitty homestead because they sure as shit can't push mower or repair something.

Just wanted to post this headline.  

Staten Island Republican Who Shouted ‘Heil Hitler’ at Protest Apologizes by Saying She Actually Meant to Say ‘Mein Führer’

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/staten-island-republican-who-shouted-heil-hitler-at-rally-apologizes-by-saying-she-actually-meant-to-say-mein-fuhrer/
Can NYC vote to kick out Staten Island? Ughhhh.

Two men face federal charges after allegedly posing as U.S. marshals at a Florida resort and threatening hotel staff with arrest if they made them wear masks, a criminal complaint claims.

Walter Wayne Brown Jr., 53, and Gary Brummett, 81, were arrested Feb. 11 on charges of impersonating a federal officer.

Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort in Deerfield Beach earlier that day after hotel staff reported they were suspicious of two men who identified themselves as U.S. marshals.

Brown and Brummett allegedly claimed they were medically exempt from a hotel policy requiring that they wear masks -- and flashed laminated cards indicating their exemption, according to a criminal complaint.

PHOTO: Gary Brummett, 81, was arrested for impersonating a federal officer after claiming to be a U.S. marshal when asked to put on a face mask at Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort in Florida.

Broward County Sheriff’s OfficeBroward County Sheriff’s Office
Gary Brummett, 81, was arrested for impersonating a federal officer after claiming to be a U.S. m...Read More

When a manager asked Brummett on Feb. 11 to wear a mask to comply with the public health guidelines, Brummett allegedly pointed to his belt badge and said, "Do you know what this means? I'm a 'U.S. Marshal' and can have you arrested if you force me to wear a mask," according to the complaint.

Over the previous two days, Brown allegedly told hotel staff enforcing the policy on two separate occasions that he was a federal agent and "did not have to wear a mask," according to the complaint. He also allegedly told the manager he was exempt due to a medical condition and could have him arrested if forced to wear a mask.

Hotel employees, including a front desk agent whose cousin is a U.S. marshal, found it strange that federal agents would take issue with wearing a mask, and the manager contacted authorities to corroborate the claims, according to the complaint.

PHOTO: Walter Wayne Brown Jr., 53, was arrested for impersonating a federal officer after allegedly posing as a U.S. marshal and refusing to wear a face mask at Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort in Florida.

Broward County Sheriff's OfficeBroward County Sheriff's Office
Walter Wayne Brown Jr., 53, was arrested for impersonating a federal officer after allegedly posin...Read More

Responding deputies found Brown and Brummett dining together "wearing authentic appearing circular badges on their belts with a seven-point star that read 'Cherokee Nation Marshal' along the circle and 'Aniyvwiya Criminal Justice Deputy' within the star," the criminal complaint alleges.

They also allegedly wore laminated cards with the title "FACEMASK EXEMPT NOTICE/CARD" that stated, "l am exempt from any ordinance requiring face mask usage in public. ... Wearing a face mask poses a mental and/or physical risk to me. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), I am not required to disclose my condition to you."

Brown and Brummett have never been employees of the U.S. Marshals Service, nor the Cherokee Nation Marshal Service, according to the complaint.

The pair are on a marshal's hold at the Joseph V. Conte Facility in Pompano Beach. They have a detention hearing scheduled for Friday and will be arraigned on Feb. 26, court records show.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/22/2021 at 10:29 PM, Beau Vine said:

Can you imagine being so fucking obstinate about helping out your fellow man that you'd be willing to go to prison for years for pretending to be something you aren't in a ploy to exempt yourself from helping out your fellow man?  I just don't understand how their minds work.  

Oh also, I'm against penis stealing, FWIW.  Guess that means I'm not a leftist.

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Can you imagine being so fucking obstinate about helping out your fellow man that you'd be willing to go to prison for years for pretending to be something you aren't in a ploy to exempt yourself from helping out your fellow man?  I just don't understand how their minds work.  

Oh also, I'm against penis stealing, FWIW.  Guess that means I'm not a leftist.

do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy