Jump to content
Biff Tannen

2019 Rain Thread

Recommended Posts

I searched the local obits and didn't find anything that fit the profile. 
I know there were some fatality accidents on 71 that way in the past couple weeks. Hopefully he's ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I searched the local obits and didn't find anything that fit the profile. 

 Nobody in the Bee Cave area dies? I need to look into moving there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, South Austin said:

 Nobody in the Bee Cave area dies? I need to look into moving there.

Nobody looking like Frankie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he never actually existed. What if phd was actually just the friends we’ve made along the way? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the topic that we came here for.  Did y'all get rain yesterday in the Austin area?  Houston was 1" - 5" depending on how lucky you were.  Got a good 3" at our house... (that's what she said)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picture phdhorn like the weather guy in good morning Vietnam 

“you got a window?  Open it!   Can’t you see I’m trying to score man?!?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Back to the topic that we came here for.  Did y'all get rain yesterday in the Austin area?  Houston was 1" - 5" depending on how lucky you were.  Got a good 3" at our house... (that's what she said)
Yesterday was trash day in my neighborhood. Had 12-15 inches in the empty can when I emptied last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:
4 hours ago, texasdago said:
Back to the topic that we came here for.  Did y'all get rain yesterday in the Austin area?  Houston was 1" - 5" depending on how lucky you were.  Got a good 3" at our house... (that's what she said)

Yesterday was trash day in my neighborhood. Had 12-15 inches in the empty can when I emptied last night.

You should attach your trash can to the fence to serve as a weather gauge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seriously where's Phd?
first Machinator, and now Phd? 
When was his last post? There was a news report of an accident out near Paleface on Oct 27th with a man in his 50s going to the hospital with serious injuries. No name and haven't seen an update about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Modessit said:
1 hour ago, crash_davis said:
seriously where's Phd?
first Machinator, and now Phd? 

When was his last post? There was a news report of an accident out near Paleface on Oct 27th with a man in his 50s going to the hospital with serious injuries. No name and haven't seen an update about it.

Last post was Sept 17th, I think.

Seriously, nobody knows phd in real life?  This sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Modessit said:
1 hour ago, crash_davis said:
seriously where's Phd?
first Machinator, and now Phd? 

When was his last post? There was a news report of an accident out near Paleface on Oct 27th with a man in his 50s going to the hospital with serious injuries. No name and haven't seen an update about it.

I think it's been stated, but looks like his last post was on Sept 17th.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Last post was Sept 17th, I think.

Seriously, nobody knows phd in real life?  This sucks.

 

Just now, Trey3216 said:

I think it's been stated, but looks like his last post was on Sept 17th.  

damn, i didn't realize it'd been that long since he posted. somethings up. hopefully he won the lottery and is on some remote island with a nary a fuck in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can the mods do a little follow up? Maybe send an email to the registered address? Maybe his wife is checking emails for him if something bad has happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stand by my assertion that there is a new cool kids board, and the rest of us losers weren't invited. That or the rapture happened and our degenerate asses got left behind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured I'd post this here, it's where you'd look for me.

First, thanks very much for the concern (I had no idea), it's appreciated.  I mean, really?  Wow, that's been surprising.

Second, I'm fine, no medical issues or whatnot.

Last, I've been involved in stuff that's kept me off the board and will probably continue to do so for awhile longer.  I'll see about returning more down the road, maybe Dec or New Year's.  I just wanted to post this to say I'm okay.  Sorry so cryptic and short (some of you might be dropping your jaws that I can make a short post).

Anyway take care, maybe sooner rather than later, hook 'em, OU sucks, and quit posting climate change shit in weather threads- the first sign you have no fucking idea of what all that means (couldn't leave without a zinger!).

Late!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

First, thanks very much for the concern (I had no idea), it's appreciated.  I mean, really?  Wow, that's been surprising.

Don't let it go to your head, Frankie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Figured I'd post this here, it's where you'd look for me.

First, thanks very much for the concern (I had no idea), it's appreciated.  I mean, really?  Wow, that's been surprising.

Second, I'm fine, no medical issues or whatnot.

Last, I've been involved in stuff that's kept me off the board and will probably continue to do so for awhile longer.  I'll see about returning more down the road, maybe Dec or New Year's.  I just wanted to post this to say I'm okay.  Sorry so cryptic and short (some of you might be dropping your jaws that I can make a short post).

Anyway take care, maybe sooner rather than later, hook 'em, OU sucks, and quit posting climate change shit in weather threads- the first sign you have no fucking idea of what all that means (couldn't leave without a zinger!).

Late!

 

Good to see you and thanks for checking in.  Be sure to get back with us when your Deep State operation completes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Figured I'd post this here, it's where you'd look for me.

First, thanks very much for the concern (I had no idea), it's appreciated.  I mean, really?  Wow, that's been surprising.

Second, I'm fine, no medical issues or whatnot.

Last, I've been involved in stuff that's kept me off the board and will probably continue to do so for awhile longer.  I'll see about returning more down the road, maybe Dec or New Year's.  I just wanted to post this to say I'm okay.  Sorry so cryptic and short (some of you might be dropping your jaws that I can make a short post).

Anyway take care, maybe sooner rather than later, hook 'em, OU sucks, and quit posting climate change shit in weather threads- the first sign you have no fucking idea of what all that means (couldn't leave without a zinger!).

Late!

 

Just go ahead and tell us the day the meteor is going to hit.  We won't let it out into the public intertrons.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didn't robert gates pull a disappearing act like this from texags right before he became sec of defense?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

didn't robert gates pull a disappearing act like this from texags right before he became sec of defense?  

 

 

I think PhD needs to focus on his testimony at the upcoming impeachment hearings.

I just can't tell which one is him....

191010113538-fruman-parnas-mugshots-exla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Last, I've been involved in stuff that's kept me off the board and will probably continue to do so for awhile longer.  I'll see about returning more down the road, maybe Dec or New Year's.  I just wanted to post this to say I'm okay.  Sorry so cryptic and short (some of you might be dropping your jaws that I can make a short post).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

Anyway take care, maybe sooner rather than later, hook 'em, OU sucks, and quit posting climate change shit in weather threads- the first sign you have no fucking idea of what all that means (couldn't leave without a zinger!).

spacer.png

 

For @phdhorn ... Stay golden, Pony-Boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Last, I've been involved in stuff that's kept me off the board and will probably continue to do so for awhile longer. 

"My name is Phd Montoya...."

us-citizens-mexico-ambush-cartel-01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a dick. Almost two months since you last posted, I spent over an hour on Saturday scrolling through local obituaries, and you show up two days later. I want my Saturday morning back. I demand satisfaction!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

What a dick. Almost two months since you last posted, I spent over an hour on Saturday scrolling through local obituaries, and you show up two days later. I want my Saturday morning back. I demand satisfaction!

Seriously. I googled all the funeral homes. I feel used. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What were you googling, recently deceased autistic meteorologists?

What’s really interesting is that meant he only had to change one word from his typical porn search. You figure out which word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...