Top 3 cookie rankings

Pancho

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CHIEF said:

I could mainline Caramel Delight Girl Scout cookies. I would take them over a good Beluga caviar. No shit.

CHIEF

Yup.  My kids like them from the refrigerator but I prefer them room temp, they're chewier.

On 2/20/2019 at 8:04 AM, TornACL said:

I feel bad for y'all who hear cookie rankings and immediately think of cookie brands.

Didn't anybody ever love you and make you homemade cookies? 

Chocolate chip (properly made) is the goat. And it's a big gulf between one and two. 

This.

I have told the wife the one thing she inherited from her G'Ma and Mom was the ability to make a choc chip cookie that is half as good as my own grandmother's; and their level of cookie making is still freaking elite.

Choc Chip and butterscotch is my favorite.

Her family's snickerdoodle recipe is off the charts. Anytime I bring them to the office or a party, people are axing for the recipe.

Storebought holdout:  Tim Tams.  Now reading rest of thread- pos rep Threesheets.

Edited by slorch

• 8 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, threesheets said:

I celebrate every cookie mentioned on here so I'm not going to bother naming a favorite.  I just came to say y'all need to try these hoes:

11702325542942.jpg

a) this isn’t fucking australia

2) if you’re going to eat tim tams at least get the dark chocolate 

d) take your bogus radio ratings and shove them up your ass

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, threesheets said:

I celebrate every cookie mentioned on here so I'm not going to bother naming a favorite.  I just came to say y'all need to try these hoes:

11702325542942.jpg

This is the correct answer. You can find them at HEB/Target/most places these days, even though they're Australian. I'm partial to refrigerated Caramel Tim Tams.

The Tim Tam Slam is a real thing and you will be happier in life for having done it. Look it up.

Arnott's Mint Slices are like a York Peppermint Patty + Thin Mint. Fucking unreal.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Homemade

Chocolate Chip
Oatmeal Craisin
Peanut butter
Trash bar (it’s a Graham cracker crust with eagle brand, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, pecans, coconut etc)
Lemon drops

Bakery/Restaurant

Macarons
Lemon bars
Black and Whites
Florentines

Storebought
Double stuff Oreos
Pecan Sandies
Nutter Butters
WalMart coconut caramels. Same as GS Samosas
GS thin mints

I get a chocolate chip double doozie from Great American Cookie Co once a year on my birthday. The 2 weeks that cookie takes off my life per year is well worth it. Its disgustingly good. Only like 1500 calories with most being saturated fat.

Oreos 

Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookies from the oven

On 12/18/2022 at 12:26 PM, tx 3 putt said:

chocolate chip with almost no chips 

Yes!! I thought I was the only one.  When I’m around when someone’s making them I’ll ask them to make one with literally one chocolate chip in it. They look at me like I’m crazy. 

sugar cookies (no frosting) are legit

I hate white chocolate, but put it in a cookie with macadamia nuts and I’m down.  

Friend just made a chocolate cookie with peanut butter chips. I’m really liking these.