Internet Nostalgia Thread

MaybeACoordinator

This page always cracked me up.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Testimonial:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want!  Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Edited by Hate
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Hate said:

This page always cracked me up.

Testimonial:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want!  Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

8 hours ago, NWBuck said:

This site is still cool. 

And by cool, I mean totally sweet. 

Me too. 

I've always wondered if the neighbor, Roxanne, would ever have a sit down breakfast and discussion with Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis? And if so, would they have anything to talk about after the whistle tips discussion? 
And I always love the multiple moving violations Bubb Rubb commits as they're driving away. Driving on the wrong side of the road. Crossing a double yellow. Running a stop sign. Changing lanes illegally in the middle of an intersection. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

And I always love the multiple moving violations Bubb Rubb commits as they're driving away. Driving on the wrong side of the road. Crossing a double yellow. Running a stop sign. Changing lanes illegally in the middle of an intersection. 

Same. I occasionally think of him whenever I see someone make multiple simultaneous and inexplicable illegal moves. 

It's like he's driving with a swarm of bees in his car. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, mdmost said:

And I always love the multiple moving violations Bubb Rubb commits as they're driving away. 

Look again.  Bubb Rubb is in the passenger seat.  Your hilariously reckless driver is none other than Lil Sis.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Look again.  Bubb Rubb is in the passenger seat.  Your hilariously reckless driver is none other than Lil Sis.

Ha. I never noticed that. Well that's confusing because she said she's already got the whistle tips on her car but the car that's backing out is made out to be Bubb Rubb's car. 

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Ha. I never noticed that. Well that's confusing because she said she's already got the whistle tips on her car but the car that's backing out is made out to be Bubb Rubb's car. 

“They were being installed on their car.”

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

But she says "yeah, I got em on my car". 

And the pedantic narrator responds, in an hilariously condescending tone:

”They were being installed on their car.”  

That line always cracks me up.  Just a totally unnecessary correction.  That’s some hard-hitting local news human interest journalism right there.

Edited by BrickHorn