Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

4 hours ago, JFKFC said:

I hope we are up on LSU by 28, 45 seconds left, we get the ball to the 2 yard line, Sam looks to the sideline because he is wondering if he should take a knee in the name of sportsmanship, and Herman looks at him and yells, "Dracarys!"

Now this is legitimately a funny take. +rep.

30 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Either way, he’ll likely be The Hand leading the horns into battle in a few years.

You think of all the people associated with Texas football, Hudson Card should be the Hand? i guess that makes sense.

I mean I can’t think of a prominent assistant that has come in recently and drastically improved the team with an apt name for that title, so Card it is. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
Edit: I am an idoit

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You think of all the people associated with Texas football, Jake Majors should be the Hand? i guess that makes sense.

I mean I can’t think of a prominent assistant that has come in recently and drastically improved the team with an apt name for that title, so Jake Majors it is. 

Why you talkin bout Jake?

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

One by one, we're checking off the UOV list for the blue-chip West Coast talent. Milton in February, Robinson in April, Ransom and Wilson on June 1. Just waiting for Flowe and Smalls now.

Isn't Smalls coming mid-late June?  

And think Super K said recently he was feeling good about a Flowe visit.

Speaking of Smalls, is he a b-backer/DL or a guy that could play Mac or Rover?

30 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Per TFLoss, Rivals says Johnny Wilson will unofficially visit the weekend of June 1st and then take an OV during the fall.

It was EJ that posted it lol. Weird to see him lurking around Rivals now

Spoiler

Elite California WR Johnny Wilson just told me that he plans to officially visit Texas on June 1. He will be on campus for a couple of days and will return for an OV in the fall. Texas is still in a great spot here.

The good news is that apparently this plan is set. Last time TFLoss said Wilson was visiting the article said he was talking to the coaches about visiting that weekend, but it sounds like this one is actually set up. 

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Isn't Smalls coming mid-late June?  

And think Super K said recently he was feeling good about a Flowe visit.

Speaking of Smalls, is he a b-backer/DL or a guy that could play Mac or Rover?

I think Flowe is the Rover and Smalls the Mac.