Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

11 minutes ago, NameNotFound said:

The douchebaggery is strong with this kid.

Also - Mckinnon Cruikshank, you are not only white, you are pasty as fuck. 

Anyone ever learn the real story on Demas to Tomball? I read on here that a Longhorn family took him in.

44 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Holy shit his banner image. I'm fucking dying.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-3-29-17-PM.png

That girl seems reasonably attractive. What horrible mistake did she make in life to get stuck in that picture?

Triumph: "Unbelievable, look, among the nerds I found an actual girl here. Look at this, not too shabby around here, huh honey? The male/female ratio, yeah? I mean, you've got your veritable pick of the litter: you can choose from all kinds of guys who have no idea how to please you."

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Stampeder said:

Just got around to watching HUDL on Q. Johnston, L. Neville and J. Hester...

100% Yes, on Q. Johnston (what the heck were waiting on with this guy)

Pass on the other two... don't see the explosive athleticism or natural instincts with either of them

Send it in boys, we are done here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

how is it possible for every aggy to be the dorkiest human?

“From the outside looking in, you can’t understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can’t explain it.”

Spoiler

this is literally the tagline for who knows how many cults currently active worldwide

Edited by NoName

35 minutes ago, Stampeder said:

Just got around to watching HUDL on Q. Johnston, L. Neville and J. Hester...

100% Yes, on Q. Johnston (what the heck were waiting on with this guy)

Pass on the other two... don't see the explosive athleticism or natural instincts with either of them

one of those dudes may end up as a top 100 composite player, but hold up. we have it on good authority that we need to pass on them from this random dude.

this is some real daddy98 style analysis (and in case you aren't aware, that is not a good thing)

Edited by NoName

16 minutes ago, NoName said:

one of those dudes may end up as a top 100 composite player, but hold up. we have it on good authority that we need to pass on them from this random dude.

this is some real daddy98 style analysis (and in case you aren't aware, that is not a good thing)

There's been lots of discussion about all three of late.  The debate over initially slow-playing Johnston in favor of Omeire along with the increasing likelihood of Hester/Neville being parts of the '20 and '21 classes.

Johnston's size/athleticism jump off the screen.  He has another gear the other two do not.  Both Neville and Hester have size, but didn't appear to be overly explosive and fought the ball at times.  Could be crappy QB play hurting them both in the available clips.  Oddly, the knock on Johnston has been his hands and it wasn't evident in the clips.

In the end, the coaching staff has a ton more insight and evaluation experience.  It's just my opinion and it's worth about what anyone is paying for it.

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Unless QJ lost his hands in a tragic bowling alley hustle gone awry, and then got Munsoned out in the middle of nowhere, there is no excuse for slow playing him.

Whatever happened to that super athletic WR we lost on NSD a few years ago that was supposed to kind of have a similar scouting report - super athlete and stone hands?

I want to say he went to UGA but couldn't find him on 247.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Whatever happened to that super athletic WR we lost on NSD a few years ago that was supposed to kind of have a similar scouting report - super athlete and stone hands?

Tommy Bush?

https://247sports.com/Player/Tommy-Bush-46037220/high-school-187457/

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Tommy Bush

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Edited by Stampeder