Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t think you quoted the right post. Mine wasn’t about Day or OSU. It was about Harbaugh’s behavior at his press conference. 

That said, if it was actually Day that did the hiring, I’ll laugh and be surprised. I have been assuming that Vegas hired the investigative firm. 

Honestly, I was just making a Ryan Day/Big 10 sexual predator joke. It's not funny, but it's what the Big 10 does well

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t think you quoted the right post. Mine wasn’t about Day or OSU. It was about Harbaugh’s behavior at his press conference. 

That said, if it was actually Day that did the hiring, I’ll laugh and be surprised. I have been assuming that Vegas hired the investigative firm. 

This has been my premise from the start because no school wants to have to the PI on their open to the public reporting..

7 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

While Ballsack Sports reputation is impeccable, it’s a CMU GA. Stallions is bald. 

Unfortunately for Michigan, and for me. This is stallions. The CMU GA story was fake news from Michigan fans that are somehow more delusional than I am. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

The level of denial is pretty damn comical at this point. That dork Stalions was basically holding Harbs and his coordinators pockets every game. It is staring Michigan fans right in the face and they are looking away like a shy kid.

cant-see-shit.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Sure Michigan did not know.  They did not ask where those laminated notebooks full of sheets with opponent signals that was extremely accurate came from when the dude making $50k a year and standing next to coordinators brought it in.

This.  Everyone seems to act like this was a rogue person doing all this UP UNTIL that very information made it's way to the coaching staff to be utilized on the field.  They're hiding behind this guy being some kind of wonderkid that broke dozens of teams codes on his own and they were the beneficiaries. 

29 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

This.  Everyone seems to act like this was a rogue person doing all this UP UNTIL that very information made it's way to the coaching staff to be utilized on the field.  They're hiding behind this guy being some kind of wonderkid that broke dozens of teams codes on his own and they were the beneficiaries. 

Apparently, Jim Harbaugh is the only coach in the Big 10 that did not suspect this was happening.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

Unfortunately for Michigan, and for me. This is stallions. The CMU GA story was fake news from Michigan fans that are somehow more delusional than I am. 

Stalions is Michigan and his knowledge is Michigan's knowledge.  mgoblog is approaching texags level of credibility at this point.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Stalions is Michigan and his knowledge is Michigan's knowledge. 

Exactly.  If they had just contracted him as a 3rd party, there could be some debate about who knew what (even though that debate would be a delusional farce).  Once they hired him, he became them and it's clearly against the rules regardless of who knew.  UM trying to make the case that other UM staffers didn't know how the signs were being "deciphered" might affect the severity of the penalty, but I'd be very surprised if there isn't a paper trail on these tickets/travel.  The level of organizational stupidity here is next level if the reports are accurate.  If you make a deliberate decision to cheat, you'd think they would put a little thought into how to cover their tracks if people get suspicious.  Maybe we'll find out that the $ transfer was hidden in some clever way, but I'm betting this is just a bunch of knuckle dragging coaches that wanted the signs and didn't think it through.   

Edited by blutow
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, blutow said:

Exactly.  If they had just contracted him as a 3rd party, there could be some debate about who knew what (even though that debate would be a delusional farce).  Once they hired him, he became them and it's clearly against the rules regardless of who knew.  UM trying to make the case that other UM staffers didn't know how the signs were being "deciphered" might affect the severity of the penalty, but I'd be very surprised if there isn't a paper trail on these tickets/travel.  The level of organizational stupidity here is next level if the reports are accurate.  If you make a deliberate decision to cheat, you'd think they would put a little thought into how to cover their tracks if people get suspicious.  Maybe we'll find out that the $ transfer was hidden in some clever way, but I'm betting this is just a bunch of knuckle dragging coaches that wanted the signs and didn't think it through.   

Wonder if the IRS will weigh in on him paying people to attend the games.  It's only a few $100 but isn't that technically income that needs to be reported?

15 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Wonder if the IRS will weigh in on him paying people to attend the games.  It's only a few $100 but isn't that technically income that needs to be reported?

I'm quite positive all the beneficiaries properly reported all funds involved in this endeavor /juicy

• Haha 2

Reminds me of this:

https://ktul.com/sports/university-of-tulsa/big-12-reprimands-baylor-coach-for-being-on-tu-sideline

Lebby, the son-in-law of Baylor coach Art Briles, was on the sideline during Oklahoma's game last Saturday against Tulsa when Baylor had an open date.

Lebby, an Oklahoma graduate and former student assistant coach for the Sooners, was in Oklahoma for a wedding. He went to the game with credentials arranged by first-year Tulsa coach Philip Montgomery, a Baylor assistant the previous seven years.

Edited by JMFP
statsman beat me to it.
  • Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan