Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

I want Texas in the CFP. That’s all I care about. Michigan losing tomorrow helps that.

200.gif

Either want Michigan to step on the rake today for the lolz now or have them somehow make CFP title game with this ridiculous story still hanging around their neck for maximum team chaos and lolz later so guess it doesn't really matter...but fuck Pedo State no matter what

• Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, heso said:

I haven’t read it either but from comments I’ve seen, he’s not allowed to be at the venue on game day. 

Blimp?

14 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

Here ya go:

https://bigten.org/documents/2023/11/10//Correspondence_from_conference_to_institution_dated_Nov_10_2023.pdf?id=9450

"For the reasons expressed herein, I have determined that the following disciplinary action against the University is appropriate:

Effective immediately, the University football team must compete without its Head Football Coach for the games remaining in the 2023 regular season. This disciplinary action shall not preclude the University or its football team from having its Head Football Coach attend practices or other football team activities other than the game activities to which it applies. For clarity, the Head Football Coach shall not be present at the game venue on the dates of the games to which this disciplinary action applies."

That kinda seems like it wouldn't effect the team all that much.  

13 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Michigan joining the SEC would be incredible. We’d have an academic equal (really they’re superior) and a partner in looking down our noses at the rest of our conference brethren. Do it Michigan.

Laughs in Vandy

Smirks in Gata

They are located in Southeast Michigan.

Michigan side is saying UT is backchanneling what Michigan to the SEC would look like after UM Regents discussed leaving B1G at a meeting next week.

Anyone here read or hear anything about that? I've seen general speculation in this thread, but nothing about UT playing a role.

15 minutes ago, choripan said:

Michigan side is saying UT is backchanneling what Michigan to the SEC would look like after UM Regents discussed leaving B1G at a meeting next week.

Anyone here read or hear anything about that? I've seen general speculation in this thread, but nothing about UT playing a role.

Lulz just stop

21 minutes ago, choripan said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952k3u3ez0mfm9th4gop

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, choripan said:

stop-it-get-some-help-just-stop.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, txhorns said:

There are no guarantees for teams to make the CFP even if they are an undefeated P5 conference champion.  If Michigan wins out couldn’t the CFP committee just decide to move them to 5th in the standings and leave them out of the playoffs?

They would not move an undefeated B1G champion to fifth lmao

Fuck the Big 10. I hope Harbaugh wins and Michigan wins out, for the lols. The NCAA is a complete joke as is the Big 10. And I hope we learn about others that have done this and see if they all get in trouble (they won’t). None of them give a shit about cheating. Let chaos reign. Fuck Michigan and fuck the Big 10 or 16 or whatever.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

Fuck all y'all I hope Michigan rapes Pedo State and Ohio State and shoves middle fingers up every crybaby ass. If Texas misses the playoffs because of it so be it we were some bitch ass dumbfucks losing to that shitstain Sooner team. Maybe the team will learn from it and know how to come out pissed off at everything Sooner related next year.

Edited by Pimphand
  • Fuck You 8

1 hour ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

200.gif

Either want Michigan to step on the rake today for the lolz now or have them somehow make CFP title game with this ridiculous story still hanging around their neck for maximum team chaos and lolz later so guess it doesn't really matter...but fuck Pedo State no matter what

In general I agree but at this point I’m for whatever helps US get a playoff spot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, choripan said:

UT & the SEC would be foolish if they didn’t run the numbers and seriously consider it. I’m sure the UT admin would cream in their pants if they were able to bring Michigan to the fold. That would be such a home run that you’d have EVERYONE - academics, athletics and alumni excited about landing such a whale. Try to get ND to bite as well and we’d be looking at $30 million more per school per year in our TV contract.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

UT & the SEC would be foolish if they didn’t run the numbers and seriously consider it. I’m sure the UT admin would cream in their pants if they were able to bring Michigan to the fold. That would be such a home run that you’d have EVERYONE - academics, athletics and alumni excited about landing such a whale. Try to get ND to bite as well and we’d be looking at $30 million more per school per year in our TV contract.

UT admin isn’t getting involved in this kind of stuff. We went to the SEC so we don’t have to deal with this shit just be one of the guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

This is the next Michigan talking point lol. Even though all the reports and letters say that Michigan was given everything. 

image0.jpeg

According to a lawyer acquaintance, discovery is the name of the game in this sort of TRO request. Let the coverage be dissed.

But first, find someone who can order people to do things they don't wanna do.

2 hours ago, JMFP said:

I don't agree with Luke. Doesn't say he played for the university. Hell, technically I can say I played football while attending OK State. Would count as much as saying you're on a quidditch team. 

Definitely part of the shadiness for a lawyer to word is such that he was on the intramural team but to make it sound like he played for the varsity team.

That said, I think some Internet Detectives found someone by his name on the Michigan roster in the 1972.

https://bentley.umich.edu/athdept/rosters/search.php?data=football&lastname_option=equals&lastname=Connors&firstname_option=equals&firstname=Tim&number_option=equals&number=&year_option=equals&year=&startyear=&endyear=&letter_option=equals&letter=&position_option=equals&position=&class=any&hometown_option=equals&hometown=&state=&highschool_option=equals&highschool=&sortby=lastname%2C+firstname%2C+year&find=FIND

• Hook 'Em 1

So the court didn’t see that this was a critical issue that required instant relief, that their case was obviously likely to succeed based on the merits of the case, or outside of the purview of the court.

More interested in the “why” it was kicked to a real hearing without a TRO being granted than anything else…

15 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

UT admin isn’t getting involved in this kind of stuff. We went to the SEC so we don’t have to deal with this shit just be one of the guys. 

This. Why the hell would we touch this with a ten foot pole? We aren’t even in the SEC yet, let alone trying to call shots and get UM in. I don’t believe they’ll leave the B1G, it’s just posturing 

5 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

According to a lawyer acquaintance, discovery is the name of the game in this sort of TRO request. Let the coverage be dissed.

But first, find someone who can order people to do things they don't wanna do.

It’s funny though because all the info out there says Michigan was presented with all the findings of the investigations in order to respond and failed to respond until forced. Their “discovery” is still probably that Ryan Day witch hunt. 

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So the court didn’t see that this was a critical issue that required instant relief, that their case was obviously likely to succeed based on the merits of the case, or outside of the purview of the court.

More interested in the “why” it was kicked to a real hearing without a TRO being granted than anything else…

From a popcorn-ingestion viewpoint, I want to see Meatchicken give the B1G a finger and have Harbaugh on the sideline, refusing to give in to what they woulda coulda characterize as an unenforceable order. Now what? Announce to a few tens of thousands of screaming fans that there will not be a game? Refuse to allow refs to officiate?

Some people just want to watch the world burn. Choosing betweed Cheating Meatchicken and Pedo State tends to put me in that category.

5 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

From a popcorn-ingestion viewpoint, I want to see Meatchicken give the B1G a finger and have Harbaugh on the sideline, refusing to give in to what they woulda coulda characterize as an unenforceable order. Now what? Announce to a few tens of thousands of screaming fans that there will not be a game? Refuse to allow refs to officiate?

B1G declares a no-contest and a forfeit in the standings probably. But UM ain’t that dumb 

42 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Fuck all y'all I hope Michigan rapes Pedo State and Ohio State and shoves middle fingers up every crybaby ass. If Texas misses the playoffs because of it so be it we were some bitch ass dumbfucks losing to that shitstain Sooner team. Maybe the team will learn from it and know how to come out pissed off at everything Sooner related next year.

When something is wrong - Reaction GIFs

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

That may be the intent, but do you really picture us sitting back and letting the Mississippis of the world sit on an equal level with us?

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Yea you dumb mother fucker. That was part of the reason we chose and it came from our BOR chairs mouth.

I heard it too, and I’m sure we will go in that way.  But at some point, one of those schools will do something we don’t like and I’m sure we won’t just sit back and take it.  

3 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

I heard it too, and I’m sure we will go in that way.  But at some point, one of those schools will do something we don’t like and I’m sure we won’t just sit back and take it.  

Tough shit. We’re tired of being a conference leader. We will finally be in a conference where most teams are our peers. Sec has strong top leadership. I 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Like what exactly? It’s like you’re trying to make up some hypothetical to confirm UT is “running thangs” in the SEC which is precisely one of the reasons we’re going to the SEC so we don’t have to run thangs because they have competent leadership 

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan