War Eagle @ aggy - 2:30p CDT on CBS

Henry Hill

God it must be so draining playing for that ass clown. Every shot of him and Mond is him berating him or at a min just jawboning. Granted Mond is bad but to meet your quarterback after every series and just wear him down reminds me of those parents who berate their kids from the sidelines.

Oh well. It is delightful to watch.

Just now, TexasBeta said:

God it must be so draining playing for that ass clown. Every shot of him and Mind is him berating him or at a min just jawboning. Granted Mond is bad but to meet your quarterback after every series and just wear him down reminds me of those parents who berate their kids from the sidelines.

What, I thought that was some good coaching.. lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasBeta said:

God it must be so draining playing for that ass clown. Every shot of him and Mond is him berating him or at a min just jawboning. Granted Mond is bad but to meet your quarterback after every series and just wear him down reminds me of those parents who berate their kids from the sidelines.

Turner.jpg

I honestly don't give a shit about losing. I'm used to it, and I'm under no delusions that we're one of the ~8 or so teams nationally that should expect to compete for conference and national championships more years than not...

...but watching a completely listless, gutless, vanilla, slow (pace and speed), undisciplined team fucking blows. Show some fucking fight at least.

Say what you will about Sumlin (and there's plenty to be said), but those teams usually showed up his first 3 years before he lost the locker room. They didn't always play smart, but they at least played hard. Guess that's a lot to ask for $75M.