2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

22 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Bother me? Look, fatass, the only thing that bothers me in this thread is when an idiot sprints by on their way to run their head into a brick wall, stopping long enough to display their lack of understanding about what is happening here. And what’s happening here, retard? Well, a bunch of hints, rumors, innuendo and suppositions all wrapped up in the kind of holistic pessimism that would make The Peanuts gang blanch. So if you’re looking for “relayable information” , RomaVicta attempted that thread around here somewhere. Go find it and fuck off while we continue our exercise in futility. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

The elves are dressed in leather
And the angels are in chains
(Christmas with the Devil)
The sugar plums are rancid
And the stockings are in flames
There's a demon in my belly
And a gremlin in my brain
There's someone up the chimney hole
And Satan is his name
The rats ate all the presents
And the reindeer ran away
There'll be no Father Christmas
'Cause it's Evil's holiday
No bells in Hell
No snow below
Silent night, violent night
So come all ye unfaithful
Don't be left out in the cold
You don't need no invitation, no
Your ticket is your soul

Is Tom Herman’s OC going to be;

A: Good enough to keep Tom Employed?

B. Able to help win 2 more games than Beck did?

C. Bad enough or good enough, depending on your perspective, to shut this clown show down and usher in a new Era?

Now, I know I don’t know as much about football as the 7 or 8 posters that patrol this board like a bunch of mean girls, spewing words of wisdom and giving us epic internet gold with their profound takes and comments, like only they know how to do, but so far, it really is starting to feel like we should have just paid up and got it over with. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, texashorn13 said:

Sorry, but this x 1000.  Cut from the same mold as CJ in terms of durability and desire.

Not a lot of patience for players that get several dinged up injuries and don't learn to better prepare their bodies to play on the weekends.  Sometimes yah gotta let a few disgruntled players leave for the Team to get better. 

Agree that CJ seemed more interested in making his weekly videos than physically preparing to play football.  May not be mentally strong enough to put in the work necessary to play on Gamedays.  Will really be surprised if CJ lasts more than 2-3yrs in the NFL.

NFLNot For Long Baby....

41 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Not a lot of patience for players that get several dinged up injuries and don't learn to better prepare their bodies to play on the weekends.  Sometimes yah gotta let a few disgruntled players leave for the Team to get better. 

Agree that CJ seemed more interested in making his weekly videos than physically preparing to play football.  May not be mentally strong enough to put in the work necessary to play on Gamedays.  Will really be surprised if CJ lasts more than 2-3yrs in the NFL.

NFLNot For Long Baby....

CJ  missed most of his High School Senior year due to injury, only playing in 2 games. He “called in” back then. 

3 hours ago, TejasPedro said:

C. Bad enough or good enough, depending on your perspective, to shut this clown show down and usher in a new Era?

Now, I know I don’t know as much about football as the 7 or 8 posters that patrol this board like a bunch of mean girls, spewing words of wisdom and giving us epic internet gold with their profound takes and comments, like only they know how to do, but so far, it really is starting to feel like we should have just paid up and got it over with. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TejasPedro said:

Just a quick question before we accept you. Have you ever or will you in the future use the word "thot"?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TejasPedro said:

While I don’t really disagree, this is not where we are.  Since we are “re-tooling” (pun intended), I hope Tom puts together a much better staff, and we start winning.  

I believe that is possible with our roster, if we fill out the staff with good coaches.  That’s what I’m rooting for because I’m fucking tired of losing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cochamps said:

While I don’t really disagree, this is not where we are.  Since we are “re-tooling” (pun intended), I hope Tom puts together a much better staff, and we start winning.  

I believe that is possible with our roster, if we fill out the staff with good coaches.  That’s what I’m rooting for because I’m fucking tired of losing.

We all are, but Herman’s probably not the guy, and his forced staff turnover probably isn’t the pathway to success. So I’ll hope for titles and hardware next year, and not be particularly surprised when it doesn’t happen. 

1 minute ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

We all are, but Herman’s probably not the guy, and his forced staff turnover probably isn’t the pathway to success. So I’ll hope for titles and hardware next year, and not be particularly surprised when it doesn’t happen. 

Kind sir, if I may:

But Dabo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

Quality $9.95er post there BB... hedging your position either way!

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Quality $9.95er post there BB... hedging your position either way!

giphy.gif

Not hedging any bets. I’ve said in multiple posts on this very thread that it won’t work. But I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth if Herman happens to be an outlier, instead of succumbing to the norm.