Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

I love that y’all really believe it’s going to happen.  love love love it.  

Because it is. I mentioned previously that it was big boy ball, with a big payday. This is happening. Continue your trolling, but it’s happening 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’ve seen this type of shit a million times - if the man is bringing in gobs of cash the wife is willing to let him decide to work or not.  That’s life.  Take away the gobs of cash part and you’re right.  That’s why it is odd she would tell him to fuck off if he’s signing up to work for TWELVE MILLION dollars a year.  

Does he really have serious health issues or not? Does anyone actually know for sure?

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Does he really have serious health issues or not? Does anyone actually know for sure?

It’s a subarachnoid cyst.  Those can give you debilitating headaches.  His isn’t at risk for imminent rupture - this is a good guess because we often tell those patients to not even fly.  I highly doubt he would be ignoring that order from a doctor.  But have I seen his MRI?  No

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

12 mill per year for Urban + Herman’s buyout at 15 mill + assistants buyouts and assistants salaries, looking at a pretty penny...but it ain’t my money let’s fucking do this

Agree 100%.  I don’t really care how much the athletic department spends or earns, I just want to watch the Longhorns win some motherfucking championships!

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

If CDC is using the fucking term “nattys”, he needs to be fired immediately. 

Man, I hate that shit too.

I think it was Nahlin on IT that first clarified the $12M/5 years. Poster replied saying Urban is/was looking for longer and our side is saying 5 years.

Edited by C-Man

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Chips article is cover for CDC so that it doesn’t look like BMD’s are running the athletic department.  CDC will be the one to make the decision and the BMDs will respect whatever decision CDC makes so long as he fires Herman and hires Urban. 

100% here. Can’t make it look like the guy that is supposed to run things is not running things

3 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
7 minutes ago, Getafix said:

image.thumb.png.aacde980458cf557c83eaa0bb9f5dd27.png

It sounds like a lot of moving pieces. BMDs have a number they would pay. CUM has a number he would accept. Then CDC and Hartzell would both have to approve of replacing Herman with Meyer.

1 minute ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Brrrr it’s cold in here. There must be some CUM in the atmosphere

angry family guy GIF by HULU

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
22 minutes ago, Getafix said:

image.thumb.png.aacde980458cf557c83eaa0bb9f5dd27.png

It sounds like a lot of moving pieces. BMDs have a number they would pay. CUM has a number he would accept. Then CDC and Hartzell would both have to approve of replacing Herman with Meyer.

That's not very many moving pieces

34 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Agree 100%.  I don’t really care how much the athletic department spends or earns, I just want to watch the Longhorns win some motherfucking championships!

True.  This time yesterday, I was wiling to settle for conference titles.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic