Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

TFB- mass exodus

***Haven’t gotten the ok from my source to release the name but am told another entrant to the portal is likely to come in the next few days. Likely Monday or Tuesday.

***Player is a freshman. I’m told he hasn’t let the coaches know but does already have a spot and has begun moving out. So, while the coaches may be able to convince him to stay, I don’t imagine it will be easy

Better not be Bijan

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

TFB- mass exodus

***Haven’t gotten the ok from my source to release the name but am told another entrant to the portal is likely to come in the next few days. Likely Monday or Tuesday.

***Player is a freshman. I’m told he hasn’t let the coaches know but does already have a spot and has begun moving out. So, while the coaches may be able to convince him to stay, I don’t imagine it will be easy

Bye bye Bijan?

• Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

TFB- mass exodus

Oh boy, here we go...My guess is Dixon now that Ingram is also apparently leaving. Maybe Broughton because everything sucks and that would really suck.

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

She also married Cameron Crowe. Was his muse I guess until they got divorced. 

Growing up I thought she was badass as I said and wished I could play the guitar like that. 
When I was little I would see the videos and think, “damn I want to be like that.”

Plays Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mandolin, and maybe more? Very Talented!

10 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

I don't play guitar, bro, so the technical discussion about chords is over my head.

Oh, I don't play either - wish I did - but I like to watch musicians, in these non-concert settings, so easily recreate familiar tunes.  Almost makes it "real."

12 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

TFB- mass exodus

This immediate eligibility for first time transfers could be a blessing or a curse...

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

There is literally no new information in the SI article about Herman wanting out. Read the link. It’s some jag off quoting the dickhead SC writer from Finebaum and saying Herman feels the heat, and says nothing about him wanting to leave.

Of course not....this was a fabricated sack of shit....courtesy of ou.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So I fibbed about sharing one last old picture (no more of college me that’s boring). This one comes with a cool story. My dad had heard Terry Bradshaw talk about drinking  pickle juice for football related reasons. So my dad gets this flask and has it engraved and goes to a deli and tells them to fill it with pickle juice. He gives it to Terry. And tells him what’s in it. You can’t see what is engraved on it but it said, “Pickle Juice: The drink of champions.” Terry laughed his ass off. Later he mentioned it on the Sunday NFL show on Fox. Cool moment anyway. Whether y’all like Terry or not. He said it was one of the coolest gifts he’d ever received from a fan. Which my dad was. I had to take a picture of the picture but whatever. My mom is wayyyyy to smiley there lol.

FD924801-E62E-4EFC-AAB6-594B5E0E43AE.jpeg

I have a buddy that is a roofing contractor, Terry had, or has a house in Dallas. He said he went to bid on his roof, and got the job. Terry even got up on the roof to bullshit during the inspection, afterwards he took him through his house and showed him a bunch of cool memorabilia. When he brought his crew to roof the house, Terry stayed on the roof with them. He brought drinks, told jokes, busted balls, and was just a really cool guy to be around. At the end of the day, they all came down for beers on his back porch. He is a lifelong Cowboys fan, but his favorite QB is now Terry Bradshaw, Roger Stabauch wouldn't have mingled with the hired folk.

CHIEF 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

I have a buddy that is a roofing contractor, Terry had, or has a house in Dallas. He said he went to bid on his roof, and got the job. Terry even got up on the roof to bullshit during the inspection, afterwards he took him through his house and showed him a bunch of cool memorabilia. When he brought his crew to roof the house, Terry stayed on the roof with them. He brought drinks, told jokes, busted balls, and was just a really cool guy to be around. At the end of the day, they all came down for beers on his back porch. He is a lifelong Cowboys fan, but his favorite QB is now Terry Bradshaw, Roger Stabauch wouldn't have mingled with the hired folk.

CHIEF 

That’s really cool. TY for sharing!

Urban or Bust! Let’s get Herman gone night shift!

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

This is super cool. 

If you haven't watched it before, give it a shot.  To do this in front of Page/Plant/Jones, and get their approval ... watching Page smiling and getting into it is something.

That gave me the chills. Hadn’t seen that. Wish I could sling around rep but I’m out. Fuck you Tom. Tom isn’t even worthy enough to hold a bag of dicks  for Stoops. 

Edited by Nicole44
Autocorrect needs to acknowledge dicks and not ducks!!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1