Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, nnm
1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

to be fair, i hope this thread passes the fucking CR thread and an actual sports thread is the #1 longest thread on this site as opposed to a fucking political thread.

Is this a sports thread? Maybe 20%

Let's be honest, that's a bit high percentage wise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy New Year! 2021! Great day for some football. Got my black eyed peas and cabbage (not a fan of either but for good luck and money). And sausage. 

Urban is happening. I believe! Urban or Bust. 

New topics: Friend Jessica who is 4’11” had a breast reduction. Double D to a C. 

What is your favorite frozen pizza? Mine is Home Run Inn. It’s damn good. JMO. I feel like it has the best crust. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thrillist.com/amphtml/eat/nation/the-best-frozen-pizza-digiorno-freschetta-and-more-thrillist-nation

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What is your favorite frozen pizza? Mine is Home Run Inn. It’s damn good. JMO. I feel like it has the best crust. 

Midtown by HEB. Great crust and we add italian sausage, cherry tomatoes, grilled onions, basil, and havarti.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Happy New Year! 2021! Great day for some football. Got my black eyed peas and cabbage (not a fan of either but for good luck and money). And sausage. 

I’m going with ham, black-eyed peas, and cornbread. I know it’s tradition, but New Year’s Day is probably the lamest holiday meal of the year. At least there’s alcohol, football, and Surly posting.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Urban is happening. I believe! Urban or Bust. 

New topics: Friend Jessica who is 4’11” had a breast reduction. Double D to a C. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thrillist.com/amphtml/eat/nation/the-best-frozen-pizza-digiorno-freschetta-and-more-thrillist-nation

Pics of Jessica preferably before but I’m not picky

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I rented the cabana by the pool today that has a television ready to watch football most of the day. My wife is very pleased with me, obviously. 

I feel like this was good planning on your part. No doubt u have McRibs and Twinkies in your cabana also. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I rented the cabana by the pool today that has a television ready to watch football most of the day. My wife is very pleased with me, obviously. 

I'm sure you'll make it up to her with the private catamaran excursion at sunset.

Any thought to the notion that it would actually be good for tOSU to win the whole damn thing when it comes to Urban?  I know seems highly unlikely and would make us wait longer (but fuck at this point we've been waiting since the Friday after TG) BUT a win would sort of shut the door on the Urban era, somebody else (Day) did it, the coaches there that Urban could want to swipe may not have that "do it on our own" ghost to chase (I still think waiting around for tOSU is retarded if you want to coach at Texas but whatevs) and be more willing to look for a new challenge.  

I dunno just throwing out less depressing topics to discuss than the abortion that is breast reduction.  

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I feel like this was good planning on your part. No doubt u have McRibs and Twinkies in your cabana also. 

My wife has even less tolerance for that kind of food than I do. Me watching football at our resort today is the compromise of forcing me to travel during the holidays. 

4 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Any thought to the notion that it would actually be good for tOSU to win the whole damn thing when it comes to Urban?  I know seems highly unlikely and would make us wait longer (but fuck at this point we've been waiting since the Friday after TG) BUT a win would sort of shut the door on the Urban era, somebody else (Day) did it, the coaches there that Urban could want to swipe may not have that "do it on our own" ghost to chase (I still think waiting around for tOSU is retarded if you want to coach at Texas but whatevs) and be more willing to look for a new challenge.  

I dunno just throwing out less depressing topics to discuss than the abortion that is breast reduction.  

Clemson clemson football culture GIF - Find on GIFER

I'm tired of waiting and don't give a fuck about tOSU or Ryan Day's ghosts

Edited by DFW Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Honestly, whether we get UM or not, everyone on the tOSU side has been so cunty through this process (as if they own UM and they are such the epitome of jobs it's laughable to think he might consider ever coaching again) that I want to see their hearts ripped out again.  The only reason I rooted for them against Northwestern is it served the purpose of getting to see massive aggy tears about the playoff.

29 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

My wife has even less tolerance for that kind of food than I do. Me watching football at our resort today is the compromise of forcing me to travel during the holidays. 

So u do have some secret stash of junk food. I’m reading between the lines. It’s probably elk beef jerky and sun dried tomato crisps. But you have a stash. I know this. Same as how I know Urban is happening! 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

So u do have some secret stash of junk food. I’m reading between the lines. It’s probably elk beef jerky and sun dried tomato crisps. But you have a stash. I know this. Same as how I know Urban is happening! 

Mexican food is my kryptonite and Baja food in particular. I got a hall pass to eat all of the fish tacos I could stomach this week. If Urban is our coach I will destroy a McRib and post one of those pictures with the sandwich next to a gun and bottle of bourbon like everyone else and be happy about it.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3