Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Congrats to the brand/team.. no mention of the coach... Once again a great place that could signal a vote of confidence for Herman, and yet nothing...

It’s the same way he congratulates every win football or not. I scrolled through his Twitter feed. Consistent. I don’t see much in the latest post.

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

If I did the math right, ISU and OU each just clinched their Big 12 championship game berth. Texas is out. Time for CDC to get Herman out now

I thought it was only after OU beat Baylor tonight... but I could be wrong

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

If I did the math right, ISU and OU each just clinched their Big 12 championship game berth. Texas is out. Time for CDC to get Herman out now

OU could lose twice still.

narrator: they won't.  it will be over around 8PM Central tonight.

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

I thought it was only after OU beat Baylor tonight... but I could be wrong

Ah wait you're right. If OU loses to Baylor Texas stays alive.

If OU beats Baylor in Norman (they will) it will be official and Texas will be out of the Big 12 CCG running

Edited by perfectchaos007

Let's fire this motherfucker already. This game showed jacked shit beyond just how poor a job team and coach did all year in games that matter. Also KSU is terrible. Shit had WVU's coach not made numerous mental midget calls Texas should have lost that game as well.

Herman needs to go. Letting him hang around does jack shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Wether Urbans coaching or not next year, I don't think he's doing this fox show next year. He looks bored as hell as others have pointed out.

He loves the Buckeyes so much he’s staying put with Fox for $10m less per year so he can keep the pint house whatever with his name on it.

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Let's fire this motherfucker already. This game showed jacked shit beyond just how poor a job team and coach did all year in games that matter. Also KSU is terrible. Shit had WVU's coach not made numerous mental midget calls Texas should have lost that game as well.

Blown non-PI call too. Refs make that call, and it was obvious, WVU probably wins in Austin.

Just now, 1978horn said:

Herman just said to Craig on the radio post game that he will be back in Kansas in 6 days.

Nothing else for him to say. He has to play the "I'm the coach of this team" card until Texas fires him. All he has to do is play this out and he gets cut a big check.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

This is the issue if anyone looks at it.  The stark reality is we are a few plays away from being 3-6 or 9-0.  The fact that 3-6 in this fucking conference is even a remote possibility after 4 YEARS means you have done a shitty job coaching and the talent is there(except OL).

Edited by dcar00
  • Hook 'Em 2

My two cents. Oklahoma and Iowa State win tonite. Chances over for Texas. Urban taking a nice little Siesta Key break with the wife. Sun and fun before the stuff gets real. Urban said Sam was a Warrior (have fun with that 11 Warriors) and it was a shame to be knocked out of the big 12 championship. Urban going get some R&R with the wife because she was the biggest one imo that needed convincing. I really do think it is a done deal. Whether it is tomorrow, Monday, or whenever. We can salvage the recruiting class. we can. Im less worried than I have been about this all week. Plus, Urban is easy on the eyes, so he meets my EYE test.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Please let us know when he starts crying.

talking about "laying foundations" and "patch work O-line" and "great special teams" a testament to coaching. All pressure was released this week after out of the championship picture.

Just now, hookem48 said:

part of the buyout, they'll let Herman finish the season

Doubtful. If you pull the trigger this weekend, you roll with interim coach. You don't let him hang around. I don't think Urban would be cool with that -- and he's calling the shots here.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic