Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

ND is ND, but how good is Kelly on the Crootin’?

Seems like ND always has real good OL play/recruits (maybe bring along ND OL Coach?), DL and TE.  Seems like they always lack an explosive/speed playmaker at the skill/DB spots.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CUM2TX said:

I want CUM, but its pure fantasy. he isn't coming.

because we have a dickless, worthless sack of shit AD who just collects a 2 million dollar paycheck and does nothing else.

Also another reason he isn’t coming here is because he does not want to coach at Texas next year apparently. 

Edited by Newy25
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

I've had a weird feeling about Brian Kelly for the last week. Makes too much sense. Not gonna win at ND because of assistant salaries and player restrictions. That guy wants to win. I think that's who we get. And even though he has a big red potato head, I'm down for it.

If it isn’t Urban he is definitely the most obvious choice. Especially if he gets fucking battered by Bama (he will) it makes his decision even easier. Never going to compete without the talent and he can’t get it at ND. He can at Texas

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

I've had a weird feeling about Brian Kelly for the last week. Makes too much sense. Not gonna win at ND because of assistant salaries and player restrictions. That guy wants to win. I think that's who we get. And even though he has a big red potato head, I'm down for it.

This reads like you have some ms paints ready to go, or already in the can. Makes me more receptive to Kelly if that’s the case.

All the Urban to NFL talk is being pumped by ESPN reporters getting fed info from Trace Armstrong and camp Herman. The same people who are putting James Franklin in the Texas HC search because they share an agent. GTFO here, we don’t want any of your stinky clients near our team. Urban dumped Armstrong for a reason and now that whole camp is trying to do damage control to make themselves look great. When you rep guys like Herman, Franklin, and Mike McCarthy, your decision making is shit and you work for shit clients. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Seems like ND always has real good OL play/recruits (maybe bring along ND OL Coach?), DL and TE.  Seems like they always lack an explosive/speed playmaket at the skill/DB spots.

Sounds like a Midwest team..

They've had good WRs too though - Fuller, Claypool, others

1 hour ago, futureman said:

it’s absolutely embarrassing. and sad. naive desperation is such an awful stink, and this whole site reeks of it. look, through my high-level connections I have been uniquely aware of what is happening inside belmont from the beginning of this whole fiasco. because I am a good person, I informed everyone here of the reality of the situation, yet the volume of comments here continues to grow. if immamac cared at all about the reputation of the site going forward he would delete this thread.

No more capitalization in the future huh? I’m down.

38 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

image.gif.9af5e7a91f0a1448dbca92b53c0c798e.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

So who all do we have here saying categorically that there's no way Urban Meyer comes to Texas? I've lost track.
fisterman, beeper, swandered talent?, surlybevo?
Who else?

Add me to the list. I was on the bandwagon early on, even grabbed some sticks and banged out some sick beats...but reality set in. It's clear even if Herman truly is dead man walking, (not even 100% convinced thats the case, but around 92% sure) it's not gonna be Urbs coaching the Longhorns in 2021.

I'll be happy to be wrong, not fisting anything but South Austins mom though.

3 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Brian Kelly has a nice comfortable gig at ND. Don't see why he would want to come here and get his ass beat by Lincoln Riley and Fatterson regularly 

I imagine he probably does not worry about losing to TCU regularly because he is not a shitty coach. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Dr. Beeper and futureman jacking each other off about Meyer not coming here doesnt even amount to LDE. That’s some MPE right there. 

4 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Brian Kelly has a nice comfortable gig at ND. Don't see why he would want to come here and get his ass beat by Lincoln Riley and Fatterson regularly 

add another one to the MPE circle jerk. Imagine being stupid enough to think Brian Kelly would lose to Patterson regularly. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Dr. Beeper and futureman jacking each other off about Meyer not coming here doesnt even amount to LDE. That’s some MPE right there. 

add another one to the MPE circle jerk. Imagine being stupid enough to think Brian Kelly would lose to Patterson regularly. 

you literally have no idea what you’re talking about.  none.  when urban doesn’t come here let me know. 

• Fuck You 1

That patterson take blew my mind.
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

You think a reason Kelly might not want the job would be the fear of losing to TCU?

Edited by Red Five

Mensuh is only marginally better than Strong. Both, mediocre at best. Wasn't it Strong who had at least one coin-toss problem? How can you live football for thirty fucking years and not be able to coach a fucking player how to do a coin flip? And which one of these fucking morons went into hurry-up offense when we were trying to kill the clock? They were/are pretenders. Neither knew enough to get rid of a shitty OC after one year of crap offense. A real coach knows enough about the Xs and Os that he can get a mediocre OC over the hump - evidence Urban Meyer, who somehow won a National Championship, I believe, with Mensuh as his OC.

There's no way that CDC hasn't recognized the mediocrity of Herman's crap program. The decision has been made. He'll be history as soon as the season ends.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

This would be great for us.....unless URban goes to ou

He just turned down an ungodly amount of money with unlimited resources for a staff and a commitment to upgrade facilities in a state where he could dominate recruiting. It seems like he looking for something else unless he is just waiting to see what his NFL options are. 

7 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

He just turned down an ungodly amount of money with unlimited resources for a staff and a commitment to upgrade facilities in a state where he could dominate recruiting. It seems like he looking for something else unless he is just waiting to see what his NFL options are. 

he did?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Speculation is fine and all, but carries much more weight when we actually have a fucking job opening (which I choose to believe is imminent). Hurry up and dismiss Tom for fuck sake.

You mean like, today.....two days before  a game?

• Like 1