Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

23 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
3 hours ago, HouTex said:
People with horrible body odor. Fuck, in line line right now to board a flight from Anchorage to Chicago and this old guy behind me stinks like he hasn't bathed in a month. WTF.

Unreal. I'd hate to be the poor sap that had to sit next to him.

Never fly back from Tahoe at the same time Burning Man ends. Filthy fuckers those damn burners. 

When you send a document in an editable format like, WORD, and somebody with WORD, sends back an email requesting you make "the following changes" to the fucking document, rather than just fucking doing it.  The first way always ends up, with "you didn't change it the way I wanted it changed"...

When you email a document in an editable format like, WORD, and somebody with WORD, sends back an email requesting you make "the following changes" to the fucking document, rather than just fucking doing it.  The first way always ends up, with "you didn't change it the way I wanted it changed"...

Edited by Litig8r

gotta listen to fucking radio in the car with the missus and theres this song with demi lovato , by DJ Dipshit where it sounds like he remixed generic electropop song with a goddamn children's tune

i wanna QUACK QUACK QUACK but i gotta WOOF WOOF WOOF

or something equally and uttery inane

18 hours ago, EE2B said:

Valve wheels like the one below that are shoulder height right next to a walkway. There is one in particular at work that I walk into every second or third time I pass it. Damn spoke catches me right in the damn shoulder.

66803877322ac4fa255309b9edfa7571.jpeg

Walking while surfing Surly may not be your thing.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Sports talk show guest who discuss an upcoming a football game and conclude that "the team who can control the line of scrimmage and keep from making mistakes will likely prevail".

Thanks for that outstanding analysis. Glad I tuned in.

Getting an email from someone at work asking me for something that I have sent to their entire group on multiple occasions.

Dumbass' email:  Hey, can you send me that really cool document that describes in great detail that awesome process for saving a shitload of time?

How I read it:  Hey lemming, can you dig through your sent items to find that email that you have sent me a few times already because I think that my time is more important than yours?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, You don't know me said:

Getting an email from someone at work asking me for something that I have sent to their entire group on multiple occasions.

Dumbass' email:  Hey, can you send me that really cool document that describes in great detail that awesome process for saving a shitload of time?

How I read it:  Hey lemming, can you dig through your sent items to find that email that you have sent me a few times already because I think that my time is more important than yours?

Did you get the memo about the TPS reports?

1 hour ago, Llogg said:

Maybe not trivial, but shitty parents. Don't bring your three year old to you doctor's appointment and then let them run around the office fucking with all my shit without any reprimand.

I tell parents to control their kids and I tell teenagers to get off their phones. You’ve come to me for help. I’m not privy to a lawsuit and/or your death because neither one of us can interact bc insta and snap is more interesting than you or your kid’s pneumonia, depression, brain tumor, etc.

• Like 1

They made everyone in the office upgrade to Windows 10. It's seriously the aggy of Windows. So fucking shitty. 
Really? We updated recently and I haven't had a single issue.

Now the four year old laptop they gave me because Dell couldn't fulfil our order is a different story.

8 hours ago, Llogg said:

Nothing wrong with Windows 10.

I never use it, but I would. They have Windows 7 at work b/c IT is too busy fucking up EPIC upgrades to worry about insecure desktop operating systems.

You work here, too?  

And frankly, the forklift between Win 7 and Win 10 from the back end is not so simple.  You guys aren't privy to what it takes to roll out an OS, I can tell.  Windows 7 was just as shitty when it was rolled out to you.  Slap on some Group Policies, patches, tweaks, etc, and you get something that's usable.

People who don’t keep it tight in a drive thru lane. The distance from the microphone/speaker and the window is not random. When you leave a big space between you and the car in front of you, you are fucking over everybody behind you. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Sports talk show guest who discuss an upcoming a football game and conclude that "the team who can control the line of scrimmage and keep from making mistakes will likely prevail".

Thanks for that outstanding analysis. Glad I tuned in.

I did not know that....

3 hours ago, elfenix said:

whenever i log into bank of america it tells me it's noticed some missing or incorrect contact info.  i check, and it's all correct.  and there's nothing missing either.  does it want a 3rd mailing address and phone number?

Look, just come out of the closet already.... the bank knows..... the bank knows.......  not that there's anything wrong with that....

17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Look, just come out of the closet already.... the bank knows..... the bank knows.......  not that there's anything wrong with that....

i may be posted up in residence every friday night in the men's room at the mining company but that's hardly some place you'd expect a credit card bill to be sent

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

whenever i log into bank of america it tells me it's noticed some missing or incorrect contact info.  i check, and it's all correct.  and there's nothing missing either.  does it want a 3rd mailing address and phone number?

They want you to call so they can try to sell you something.

FedEx "preferred customer line" -- you can press 9 to bypass the long assed menu, but after that, you're on your own if you want timeliness. Some reps ask for your shipper number, some don't. And don't get me started on "Bill" in Mumbai.

I miss working for a big company that had a separate shipping department -- having to call about your own missing packages is for people like Glenn, in the mailroom. Of course, everything else about that big company sucked, but still.

5 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Fuck fat ass bicyclists in spandex nut huggers that blow through red lights causing me to slam on my brakes in order to avoid making them a lard butt sized grease spot and then flip me off as they ride away. Next time I’m putting you on my grill.

Fuck those clowns