Longhorns @ Rapists - FS1/Surly Discord 2:30 Central

Surly Bevo

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

so we need 4 yards both times, and we throw it 15 yards downfield.   awesome

If you watch the replay on third down our best receiver Duv was 1 on 1 and beat his man. Would’ve been an easy pass and catch. Sam is trash. I don’t care if the coaches told him to look there. If Sam actually thought that was the best throw he’s just as retarded as Herman

seriously how many times have we gone for it on 3rd down around the opponents 40 yard line, not converted on 3rd, and then turned around and run the EXACT SAME PLAY on 4th?

I can think of 3 times right off the top of my head - including that play there.    what in the fuck is up with our playcalling when we go for it on 4th and we think "well that play was just played and didnt work, lets do it again on 4th!!!!"

Fuck it. If we're going to lose (and we are), I hope Baylor runs it the fuck up. Anything that gets us closer to getting rid of Mensa. I can't handle hearing "wElL tHe sUn CaMe uP tOdAy. wE pLaYeD a ReAlLy gOoD tEaM cLoSe" one more fucking time. Followed, of course, by Herman blaming the kids for not executing his shit-tacular game plan.