The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

20 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What I don't get about people believing this is that it's not a new thing.  Hunter S. Thompson referencing the adrenochrome thing in Fear and Loathing.  It's a joke and always has been.

Yeah, the "Russia / China is so mean to us!" shit has gotta go. It's like the drunk blaming bartenders for existing. 

19 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yeah, the "Russia / China is so mean to us!" shit has gotta go. It's like the drunk blaming bartenders for existing. 

If we handle our shit right, Russia and China become irrelevant. I don't hold out much hope for Russia and China being irrelevant any time soon.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

jfc between this story and the Indianapolis shooter... what the FUCK is going on with our so-called social service and mental illness agencies?? i mean FUCKING HELL!!! 😡 i'm kind of enraged! in both instances people close to the perpetrators basically BEGGED for help over and over and they got shit! omg is EVERYTHING in this fucking country broken?? are we all just fucking callous and incompetent?? 

jfc this is just horrifying!! 

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

jfc between this story and the Indianapolis shooter... what the FUCK is going on with our so-called social service and mental illness agencies?? i mean FUCKING HELL!!! 😡 i'm kind of enraged! in both instances people close to the perpetrators basically BEGGED for help over and over and they got shit! omg is EVERYTHING in this fucking country broken?? are we all just fucking callous and incompetent?? 

Well, let's get something out in the open.  When it comes to any number of issues, like gun violence etc., the GQP loves to scream "it's a mental health problem!"

When it comes to solving mental health problems, the GQP steadfastly stands in the way of doing ANYTHING.  

Why? Well, let's go full-on cynical here -- it's because the fucking insane are a key part of their voting base.  If we institutionalized nutbars like that mom, that would be one less GQP voter out there.

GQP: "THAT is not the problem....THIS is the problem!"  [Suggestion that we do something about "THIS"]. GQP: "NO.  Because freedom eagle flag gun!"  It's fucking insanity, wrapped in the flag of a deranged "political party."

• Rage+1 3

6 minutes ago, mchookem said:

jfc between this story and the Indianapolis shooter... what the FUCK is going on with our so-called social service and mental illness agencies??

I know someone who got a referral in March from their HCP to speak with a therapist. Soonest available was November. November. Let me say that again. November.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I know someone who got a referral in March from their HCP to speak with a therapist. Soonest available was November. November. Let me say that again. November.

But single payer will ration healthcare!

Sigh.  People don't realize that we already have a single payer system -- it's just that different people are slotted for a different single payer.  

And in any of those systems....mental healthcare is WAY down the list of shit that matters.  Even though mental illness is a real-deal killer.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, let's get something out in the open.  When it comes to any number of issues, like gun violence etc., the GQP loves to scream "it's a mental health problem!"

When it comes to solving mental health problems, the GQP steadfastly stands in the way of doing ANYTHING.  

Why? Well, let's go full-on cynical here -- it's because the fucking insane are a key part of their voting base.  If we institutionalized nutbars like that mom, that would be one less GQP voter out there.

Is this Tucker's Replacement Theory?

13 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

underfunded. overworked. underpaid. undervalued by society.

Those aren't bugs, those are features.

Or, to put it another way, those are things that we get out of only what we put into it. If you're gonna put a turd into an oven, don't expect buttermilk biscuits to come out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

I encountered a crazy Q loon two months or so before the election.  I was at a Murdoch’s ranch supply store.  A woman, probably in her mid 40s, and her 5 kids were getting out of a really old, rusted out suburban, which had pro Trump and Q shit all over the windows in shoe polish.   A giant Q over the passenger side windshield, save the children, come on sheeple, etc...  We kind of crossed paths going into the store, me with my mask and her and her gaggle predictably maskless.  They all wore dirty clothes and their shirts screamed for as much attention as their vehicle.  Proud To Be An American!  Back The Blue!  Home Of The Free Because Of The Brave!

I had a pretty visceral reaction to them.  I spent some time watching her, and she seemed a little off.  Eyes crazed, barking at her kids, making sure to look forcefully at anyone she passed as if to tempt an engagement.  I prepared myself mentally for there to be some sort of confrontation in the store.  

Eventually our paths diverged, and I picked out what I needed.  I kind of forgot about them until our paths crossed again at the register.  Mommy, can I have this?  Her daughter held up a Kit Kat.  NO!  The woman slapped her daughters hand, not viciously but hard enough to knock the candy to the floor.  I picked it up and put it back on the rack for the girl.  She looked at me blankly, as if unsure how to process a random act of kindness.  I smiled, then she smiled, while her mom frustratedly dealt with having to find her wallet in her purse.  I remember hoping the girl might have a chance to avoid the madness that had taken hold in her mother.

And that was it, they eventually paid out and left, I did the same, and we went our separate ways.  I had totally forgot about the incident until reading the story above, and...  I don’t know.  I guess I just hope those kids are ok.

These aggy home game testimonials are sure getting weird. 

• Haha 2

Helping solve either gun violence or mental health issues would be a tacit admission by the Republicans the government can do good. And that is wholly antithetical to the Republican cosmology since Ronald Reagan said the scariest words in the English language were "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

24 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Helping solve either gun violence or mental health issues would be a tacit admission by the Republicans the government can do good. And that is wholly antithetical to the Republican cosmology since Ronald Reagan said the scariest words in the English language were "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"

They've worked damn hard for us to get to this level of insanity.   Why fix it now?   

Just another political football to toss about while the country (world)  burns.  Distraction while they stuff their pocketbooks with working man cash.  

So we are sorta back with some Q-level shit from texags

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3195807/1

started as a vax thread, but the Q is strong in this one. you know it's good when this is the OP

image.png.e8d2cde06a131f840c85b87c59b61dc1.png

image.png.7693a4a10306347d9b2f460ccd5726b3.png

image.png.edafb94a35be1c4d4c68ec79acb59156.png

and we have a Billy-bad-ass sighting.  look out over here...

image.png.588d8f7ac6cd7e620252a5f4d0cedd3e.png

This below guy is awesome.  he gets a reasonable response to why flu is down this year and then...checkmate... an unbeatable analogy.

image.png.99c9745ed91682614e742d5826d2db0e.png

and then the coup de grace

image.png.bdc6b0e04419cd99604c332d598d3815.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

started as a vax thread, but the Q is strong in this one. you know it's good when this is the OP

This below guy is awesome.  he gets a reasonable response to why flu is down this year and then...checkmate... an unbeatable analogy.

COVID was the perfect cover for insuring that they got the Orange Man out of the White House.  And it worked like a charm.

Let's say this quote was actually correct.  All the orange idiot had to do was nothing, but he couldn't help himself and had to poop his pants and set himself on fire every day.  Aggy cannot understand this because that is EXACTLY what they do every day of their lives.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Let's say this quote was actually correct.  All the orange idiot had to do was nothing, but he couldn't help himself and had to poop his pants and set himself on fire every day.  Aggy cannot understand this because that is EXACTLY what they do every day of their lives.

[aggy] don't knock the combusto-fecal trouserrian lifestyle until you have tried it [/aggy]

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

So covid was about giving the liberals a chance to take full control and impose Marxism.

Did they somehow forget that Trump was pretending to be a Republican?

Seems like they would have waited for a liberal to be in charge here in the US.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Except the orange idiot gets off to people willing to die for him but moreover his money comes from the hospitality industry and he's got big loans coming due.  He cared far more about his interests than the people's better interest. His thoughts on COVID never went beyond needing to get people back in his properties.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Aggie

The government wants to try to control me with a vaccine that will undoubtedly help save lives, no fucking way.  You can't control me.

Also aggie.

"Hey you can't walk on the grass. Get off the grass.  Yes sir, very sorry sir.  Wont happen again sir. Woop."

"Hey squeeze your nuts and drink this jizz." "It would be my honor."

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2021 at 12:49 PM, gyroprotagonist said:

somebody tell billy bad ass there that the funeral will probably be for someone elderly in his family who dies from covid.

I'm just glad texags has a place where GRhorn can feel safe again to express himself and his worldview.  

"Hey, I guess they're right.  Aggie Citizens...although slow and dangerous to society...can still serve a purpose."  

So Hillary was arrested in New York last week, and trump and Giuliani left the country, and nobody noticed any of it. 

and that’s ignoring the idea that Donald trump has authority to do things in March of this year and that whole clandestine government narrative. Aside- why do people that believe trump is still president still think that Biden’s fake presidency is destroying the country?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

53 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Wait, so now they are writing up fan fiction about killing their political enemies and posting it as if it's a news story?  

47 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

OMG, read the comments. Or don't. I don't know. 

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yeah, those comments....wow. 

Yes they are writing up fanfic about killing their political enemies and posting it as if it's a new story, and then also commenting on it as if it really happened. 

Dibs on "Tertiary Deep State Operatives" for my band name.  

So now the Big Day is Independence Day?  Did they say what time?  Noon Eastern, I assume?  

What's the date after that one?  November of 2021?  

I have an idea, let's float the idea that Trump's 75 birthday this year also happens to fall on Flag Day.  We'll get extra flags for our trucks and boats and will Donald back into the Oval Office through sheer will of force.  It's a wonderful way to say happy birthday.  I bet you $50 we could get traction on this by the end of the day if one you has a decent social media following.  

We now go live to the Mar-a-Lago Command Center:

https://www.ebay.com/p/152795642

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I bet you $50 we could get traction on this by the end of the day if one you has a decent social media following.  

I used to do this "This day in history" thing on Facebook that had about 4,500 followers. I stopped doing it precisely because it got to the point where people were asking me for political advice. People can't think for themselves, and there are not enough of us who are as frightened as we ought to be when realizing that people will follow us blindly.

I was worried for my karma over a measly 4,500 -- Q is malevolent and has millions. TL:DR people are fucked up, and it's probably genetic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

that's some SW/STTNG level fan fic right there.

dear Soldier of Fortune magazine,

I never thought this would happen in my lifetime but i swear my deepest fantasy actually came true...

Soldier of Fortune must be regretting going online only shortly before Trump won.  They would be cleaning up if they were still on the newsstands.

Hey everyone, Lin Wood figured it all out.  He's been to the White House where he found Trump is hard at work and still President.  

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/lin-wood-trump-oval-office-biden/

Far-right attorney Lin Wood is falsely claiming on Telegram that former President Donald Trump is still in the White House.

Wood, a prominent figure among believers of the QAnon conspiracy theory, made the outrageous claim on Wednesday to his more than 840,000 followers.

Wood began by claiming to be at the White House in search of current President Joe Biden, showcasing numerous photos of empty rooms.

The attorney went on to share a picture from the Oval Office which showed Trump sitting behind the Resolute desk, citing it as proof that the former leader remains at the helm.

“I was right. No Joey in the Oval Office. But I did run into our President of the United States,” Wood stated. “President Trump is hanging out and working in the office in which we re-elected him to serve in a historic landslide victory on November 3, 2020.”

As should be obvious, the photo featured by Wood is not new. In fact, the far-right figure had previously shared the exact same photo on Telegram in February. The photo was originally taken on March 11 of last year.

Spoiler

While the claim from Wood is obviously false to any rational person, the Telegram post is concerning given that a significant segment of Trump supporters genuinely believe that the twice-impeached ex-president is still in charge of the country. Not only that, many of Wood’s followers believe that Biden is no longer alive and that a body double has taken his place.

Conspiracy theories similar to these, such as the false claims of election fraud spread by Wood, are what ultimately led Trump’s supporters to storm the Capitol last January.

Telegram is one of the few social media outlets left where Wood can speak after the attorney was banned from Twitter in the wake of the failed insurrection.

Wood’s rantings aren’t just relegated to the online world. During a speech at an event in Myrtle Beach on April 23, Wood appeared to write out the letter “Q” with his finger before telling the crowd that Trump “never left,” a nod to the QAnon conspiracy.

“Donald J. Trump is still president of the United States of America, and don’t you forget it,” Wood falsely claimed. “Eighty million people said ‘we the people, we pick Donald J. Trump.’ He is your president, and the other side knows it, they know that soon their day is coming.”

• Haha 2

Look when someone is telling you in the strongest and loudest of terms that they are mentally unwell they need to be believed and then picked up by local authorities and taken to a psych ward for examination. Lin Wood is a grifter, but this is not a well human being either. He is telling easily verifiable lies, but he wouldn’t be telling them if he did not know they work on those he is grifting. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1