The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips...  your basic Trumper orgy type of thing.  I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no.  Just a couple of hundred "Meal Team Sixers" and "Pota-triot" types at any given time running around in their camo underwear, acting like complete animals.

*poetic license.
judgment free zone brother
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Bookman said:

Life was easier before the Internet exposed us to so many stupid people.

Yeah, they existed, but it wasn't easy for them to meet one another and reinforce each others' beliefs, and they were shamed when they pushed the batshittery.

Now when they push batshittery, they get cheered on by their fellow idiots.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

so I'm not Tucker, but ... asking for a friend ... where would one go to find Q lulz these days?  Texags was gold but even they took their ball and crawled back to their mom's basement.  is the 8 chan site/thread still running?

Q Anon Anonymous podcast and Twitter account are good places to start, although they've now branched out into other brands of crazy 

6 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

so I'm not Tucker, but ... asking for a friend ... where would one go to find Q lulz these days?  Texags was gold but even they took their ball and crawled back to their mom's basement.  is the 8 chan site/thread still running?

Why would you do this?  Let them die.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:28 AM, cactusflinthead said:

In a video of a sermon on Jan. 24, he shouts from the pulpit, "Biden was illegally put in as president, [the] fake president of the United States."

I'm not a fan of a broad movement to revoke all churches' tax exemptions.

That church needs its exemption revoked.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

It is not "basically" a Q Anon get-together. It is totally a Q Anon get together. The hatband in the logo has WWG1WGA on it.

The speaker's list is an amazing array of grifters in including one dude who is famous for being "Diamond and Silk's personal photographer."

https://thepatriotvoice.us/roundup-speakers/

• Haha 1

American Enterprise Institute (better living through austerity) captured some useful survey data on the scope of the damage to societal interests (such as common facts). The nonsense buried in deep on the right side. So, those soaked in right wing motifs, like the AEI, understand the channels and how the nonsense penetrated multiple sectors - like female realtors.

It is worth a perusal to see the crack in the middle of the Republican Party between those lost in Neverwhereland and business types who didn't know they were peddling horseshit when they passed along facebook stories like a virus. 

I don't trust AEI conclusions, but they know the lay of right wing land and the groups within. Again - this is mainstream right wing garbage, not death cult right wing garbage:

https://www.americansurveycenter.org/research/social-isolation-and-community-disconnection-are-not-spurring-conspiracy-theories/

Edited by washparkhorn

55 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Is “Q” even “dropping” stuff anymore? I’ve kind of lost track. Obviously grifters like Sidney and Mike Flynn are gonna grift, but has Q stopped speaking and now the acolytes will apply exegesis to all the extant writings? 

they're too busy celebrating trump becoming president on march 4th !

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

American Enterprise Institute (better living through austerity) captured some useful survey data on the scope of the damage to societal interests (such as common facts). The nonsense buried in deep on the right side. So, those soaked in right wing motifs, like the AEI, understand the channels and how the nonsense penetrated multiple sectors - like female realtors.

It is worth a perusal to see the crack in the middle of the Republican Party between those lost in Neverwhereland and business types who didn't know they were peddling horseshit when they passed along facebook stories like a virus. 

I don't trust AEI conclusions, but they know the lay of right wing land and the groups within. Again - this is mainstream right wing garbage, not death cult right wing garbage:

https://www.americansurveycenter.org/research/social-isolation-and-community-disconnection-are-not-spurring-conspiracy-theories/

I’ll take my medicine a bit.  It’s clear that Q and similar conspiracies have gained traction among white Evangelicals, but I did not expect belief in conspiracies to rise together with overall social engagement in various civic groups. That’s frightening and shows that maybe civic society, which has long been seen as a pillar of democratic societies, has been weaponized.

• Rage+1 1

I'm friends with one of these Q nuts, and I've been having conversations with her ever since the election. She's all-in on the election was a sham, etc.

I simply can't reason with her. I've tried, using all the techniques I've learned over the years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

I'm friends with one of these Q nuts, and I've been having conversations with her ever since the election. She's all-in on the election was a sham, etc.

I simply can't reason with her. I've tried, using all the techniques I've learned over the years.

Are we still doing phrasing?

She thinks the 2016 was a sham too, except Trump simply got way more votes than expected so the fraud didn’t work.

Tell her Q says BJs help fight the deep state and end pedophilia. Patriot women should step up and kneel down to assist Freedom Boners.

Wear your red cap.

89621c85c7dc54a843e8efd273a33da3.gif

3 hours ago, Bookman said:

Pics aren't showing up.  Fail.

So , TtomTerrific has not posted since 1/24.

His manifesto of Q-themed Trump worship in the RATS purgatory thread claimed to be sent from DC on 1/6 where Patriots were using violence - violence normalized by BLM and such. He was all set to kick another Surly poster out of Texas. Physically.

If Tom had time and inter-web access to post in Purgatory, you can assume that he was similarly boast-posting on social media as well.

I know some of you know him IRL. Anyone know if the FBI came-a-calling in January - and that is why Tom is on hiatus?

4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

So , TtomTerrific has not posted since 1/24.

His manifesto of Q-themed Trump worship in the RATS purgatory thread claimed to be sent from DC on 1/6 where Patriots were using violence - violence normalized by BLM and such. He was all set to kick another Surly poster out of Texas. Physically.

If Tom had time and inter-web access to post in Purgatory, you can assume that he was similarly boast-posting on social media as well.

I know some of you know him IRL. Anyone know if the FBI came-a-calling in January - and that is why Tom is on hiatus?

Does anyone actually know him? 

I assume TTom is on a hiatus for 1 of 3 reasons, and it's probably not because he was arrested. After all, most of those offenses aren't of the "hold without bail until trial" type of thing, unless I'm mistaken. Anyway, he's not online because:

1.) He's a big fucking pussy who likes to talk big but is really just a coward and can't stand to face the music. He's probably made a sock.
2.) His mind literally imploded and he's in a padded cell.
3.) He's gone on an epic bender. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The one remaining full-Q acquaintance that I have is suggesting that everything will go down over this month and presumably Trump will be back by April. There’s progress though since it seems to be less of his identity now. I don’t expect any proclamations of “I was an idiot,” just a slow return to Q-light mild insanity.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Does anyone actually know him? 

I assume TTom is on a hiatus for 1 of 3 reasons, and it's probably not because he was arrested. After all, most of those offenses aren't of the "hold without bail until trial" type of thing, unless I'm mistaken. Anyway, he's not online because:

1.) He's a big fucking pussy who likes to talk big but is really just a coward and can't stand to face the music. He's probably made a sock.
2.) His mind literally imploded and he's in a padded cell.
3.) He's gone on an epic bender. 

All of those presuppose that he is still among us and not in the real purgatory.

10 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

For as pervasive as Q is, I am a little surprised and very gratified that no other prominent posters went off the deep into that bullshit. Ttom might even have the excuse of wet brain, if the stories I've heard are true. (Some from the man himself, but only at TOS and not IRL.)

Back in the day, I TOTALLY would have gotten into it....if I'd have thought it improved my chances with some ladies.

• Haha 1