The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

Cross-posting from the AZ audit thread - Qanon types gotta keep the grift going.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/06/27/cyber-ninjas-doug-logan-arizona-election-audit-overseer-appears-the-deep-rig-film-rigged-election/5350003001/

The CEO of the company leading Arizona's audit of the 2020 Maricopa County general election appears in a new movie called "The Deep Rig" that asserts the U.S. election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

Doug Logan, the CEO of the Florida-based cybersecurity company Cyber Ninjas, initially was shown as an anonymous technical expert in the film, which premiered Saturday at Dream City Church in north Phoenix. Trump stopped at the church in June 2020 amid multiple campaign stops in Arizona.

Toward the end of the movie, Logan's identity was revealed, to loud cheers from the approximately 500 people who bought $25 tickets to attend. Others downloaded the movie online for $45. 

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/06/26/audit-leader-doug-logan-appears-in-conspiracy-theorist-election-film/

The film rehashes a number of debunked conspiracy theories around the 2020 election and members of the film, as well as special guests, focused on a number of QAnon-related talking points. 

Before the film started, the host of the event, known QAnon believer Ann Vandersteel, introduced Phoenix native Austin Steinbart. Steinbart is sometimes referred to in the QAnon community as “BabyQ” and many of his followers believe him to be Q himself. 

Steinbart, who was introduced as the “Az Deep Rig Field Operative,” has told his followers that his future self is sending messages back in time so that present-day Steinbart can reveal the truth. 

In April 2020, Steinbart was arrested for posting medical images and information online of NFL players that he was able to obtain while getting a brain scan. Last year, he got caught using a synthetic penis in an attempt to pass a drug test related to the April arrest. 

“This is truly a time of Great Awakening,” the film’s director Roger Richards says at the end of the film, echoing a phrase from the QAnon community. 

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

I really need to sit down and think of some non-traceable ways of grifting these people.

And I've got some qanon types in the family, and believe a few friends/former co-workers are into it, so I could get it spread fairly easily.

Simply do something like "hey, can you pass this around to your friends and tell me if it's legit" and boom, whatever link(s) I've asked to be spread, will probably be hitting hundreds within hours.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

hopc8ygbef871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

He's probably a KJV nutter, so we'll go with this passage:
"Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain."

Much like a lot of things in the bible, I have no fucking clue what that is trying to say.

• Haha 2

On 7/1/2021 at 11:50 AM, crash_davis said:

hopc8ygbef871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Why bother hiding the license plate? 

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's true: Kirstie Allie is the Lauren Boebert of Scott Baios.  I hear that a narrow, crooked path to a stupid place is called a "Kirstie Alley"  in Scotland.  Also, what's up with this cult's bizarre obsession with pedophilia?

Kirstie Alley on pedophilia.jpg

she’s still alive?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's true: Kirstie Allie is the Lauren Boebert of Scott Baios.  I hear that a narrow, crooked path to a stupid place is called a "Kirstie Alley"  in Scotland.  Also, what's up with this cult's bizarre obsession with pedophilia?

Kirstie Alley on pedophilia.jpg

Kirstie....honey.....just because people say that they'd "rather fuck ANYONE other than Kirstie Alley" doesn't mean that they want to have sex with kids.  It's just a firm way of communicating that they don't want to have sex with YOU.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Another bit of news related to Q. SF Gay Choir tries to go incognito after posting a musical online, which led to Q linked threats. 

"The wingnut furor has focused entirely on two lyrics — 'We'll convert your children' and 'We're coming for your children' — which the QAnon set assumes is an open declaration of sexually exploiting minors. But a full listen to the track (lyrics here) makes it clear to any reasonable listener that the choir is talking about winning hearts and minds by being funnier, more likable, and better dressed."

The musical celebrates gay normalization. Still, it reminds me of the recent CIA recruitment video which uses the word ‘“intersectional.”

Taken out of context, the words raise hackles, no matter their source. 

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/sf-gay-men-s-chorus-2653723664?__twitter_impression=true

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

SIAP, but I saw a blurb regarding the reinstatement date for the former President as being August 13, which is not only a Friday, but also happens to fall on....National Kool Aid Day.

I'll be fishing in Mexico on 8/13. I guess that would give me an option to just stay there. 

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

So is Q no longer posting messages online (or anywhere)?

No, Q signed off in December, and Ron Watkins, one of the guys behind Q had this to say:

“We need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able,” said Watkins. "We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specifics. As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years.”

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

No, Q signed off in December, and Ron Watkins, one of the guys behind Q had this to say:

“We need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able,” said Watkins. "We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specifics. As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years.”

Got it. Watched HBO's Q docuseries when it aired and didn't know if Junior Watkins had broken his Q silence. So all the shit going on now are the Q-tards refusing to stop trying to find meaning where there's nothing there?

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Got it. Watched HBO's Q docuseries when it aired and didn't know if Junior Watkins had broken his Q silence. So all the shit going on now are the Q-tards refusing to stop trying to find meaning where there's nothing there?

Once you've released a Qwacken it's not so easy to control it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

When you go from a batshit belief system that was feeding and spreading batshit stuff around, and then all of the sudden the primary source dries up, it's hard to let go.

When you go from a batshit belief system that was feeding and spreading batshit stuff around, and then all of the sudden the primary source dries up, it's hard to let go.

68259ff7662290d5a565110eba2591f2.jpg

In my opinion the Shopping Channel and Waterford are missing an opportunity to sell large crystal Qs on a payment plan.
  • Haha 1

I'd highly recommend the podcast Q Clearance - it started up last October, and the host is continuing to follow the Q movement. In last week's episode, he interviewed a reporter that went to the Dallas Q-con and holy shit yall, there's THOUSANDS of people coughing up $500 to go talk crazy conspiracy theories and buy overpriced chotchkies. Some chud spent $6500 on a fucking Q quilt. The grift is alive and well - and the audience is absolutely shifting towards "Q was inside us all along"

This isn't going to go away. They're stoking the big lie and grievance against the left and all RINO's, and if you stand against them then you're just an ANTIFA terrorist. 

Thoughts and prayers to the mods for trying to keep a lid on DT as Qanon heats back up and we start to hear more about the CABAL again

12 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I'd highly recommend the podcast Q Clearance - it started up last October, and the host is continuing to follow the Q movement. In last week's episode, he interviewed a reporter that went to the Dallas Q-con and holy shit yall, there's THOUSANDS of people coughing up $500 to go talk crazy conspiracy theories and buy overpriced chotchkies. Some chud spent $6500 on a fucking Q quilt. The grift is alive and well - and the audience is absolutely shifting towards "Q was inside us all along"

This isn't going to go away. They're stoking the big lie and grievance against the left and all RINO's, and if you stand against them then you're just an ANTIFA terrorist. 

Thoughts and prayers to the mods for trying to keep a lid on DT as Qanon heats back up and we start to hear more about the CABAL again

They're all over Gab.

It's a real shame that they didn't get into word searches, sudoku, or crossword puzzles because it's got to be near impossible to blow $6500 dollars on a fat crossword puzzle book even if you pay full price.

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

“We need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able,” said Watkins. "We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specifics. As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years.

Sounds like Q wrapped up just like the bullshit LOST finale.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Anastasis said:

It was always purgatory, playing out at the antipodal location of Jerusalem. 

yes, but you have to take into account the solstice of our oblate spheroid, which is not really a perfect sphere capable of symmetrical antipodals.  As such, given our wider mid-section like Trump...and our axis tilt of 23.5.....we can then surmise that on the 23rd day of May, we would learn of our Dear Leader's Return.  And that's just when Pillow Guy and powell and rudy promised us the 13 August return date when the oblate spheroid would be at it's most perfect point between the underground bunker and Jerusalem.  It all makes perfect sense.  

Also JFK Jr's supposed date of death has its 22nd anniversary this week.  And 22 has a very special meaning to Qanon.  And the Earth.  And households with more than two television sets.  And other things of that nature.  

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

yes, but you have to take into account the solstice of our oblate spheroid, which is not really a perfect sphere capable of symmetrical antipodals.  As such, given our wider mid-section like Trump...and our axis tilt of 23.5.....we can then surmise that on the 23rd day of May, we would learn of our Dear Leader's Return.  And that's just when Pillow Guy and powell and rudy promised us the 13 August return date when the oblate spheroid would be at it's most perfect point between the underground bunker and Jerusalem.  It all makes perfect sense.  

Also JFK Jr's supposed date of death has its 22nd anniversary this week.  And 22 has a very special meaning to Qanon.  And the Earth.  And households with more than two television sets.  And other things of that nature.  

I want to get high with you man. 

• Hook 'Em 1

a3c152c5a273f4ac106d590bbd979db3.gif