The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

mental illness is serious shit. the problem is giving those with it equal air time.

"Patrick Woods, a local surfer who works at the Surf Country surf shop in Goleta, California, said he was shocked by the news.

“He surfed out at one of the local breaks near UC Santa Barbara,” Woods told The Daily Beast. “I’ve surfed with him a couple of times and I’ve never had any problems with him, he seemed pretty cool. He seemed like he had it together, seemed all there mentally—definitely not someone to, like, travel somewhere and then murder his kids. It’s a total mindbender.”

Another member of the local surf scene told The Daily Beast he trusted Coleman enough that he “would have handed him my own kids in a second, to take them surfing. I’ve never heard of one parent complain about his program. So...it just doesn’t make any sense.”

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Q Dad stabs his one year-old and 3 year-old to death because he thought they has serpent DNA. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-taylor-coleman-surf-school-owner-arrested-after-his-kids-1-and-3-found-stabbed-to-death

notice how the piece of shit spared his own life. the murders were committed in Mexico, ship him back and let him rot in a mexican prison. 

22 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

notice how the piece of shit spared his own life. the murders were committed in Mexico, ship him back and let him rot in a mexican prison. 

I just don’t know:

A Seattle man allegedly killed his brother by jamming a 4-foot sword through his skull on Sunday because he thought he was a lizard person.

"God told me he was a lizard," Buckey Wolfe told 911 dispatchers, according to charging documents.

Wolfe, 26, was charged Tuesday with the second-degree murder of his brother James and ordered held without bail after prosecutors argued he was "severely mentally ill" and a danger to the community.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/blakemontgomery/man-brother-murder-charge-sword

I think when shit like this happens, it should just be immediately released which person the accused criminal voted for the in the 2016 and 2020 presidential primaries.  Almost all states reveal non-general election voting records.  And then also search and post any campaigns to which that person has donated.  

And then finally, any pet shops where that person may have wrongfully tormented any reptilian products by fucking with the glass.  

There's two "I swear I fucking hate Trump" posters on here who, in real life, voted for him twice in primaries and one guy has given extremely generously to Trump in recent years under the guise of "energy regulation relief."  The transparency should have started with the 450 Capitol Insurrectionists.  Sure it might inspire some to rise up in their place, but we can always shoot those idiots.  The real benefit would be to broadcast to tens of millions of Americans on the fence about toppling our own government the notion that, "Hey, maybe some of these guys are violent, insane, and seemed to have supported Trump formally at the booth and the checkbook.  Could be something fucked up going on, let's sit out the next round of insanity."  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think when shit like this happens, it should just be immediately released which person the accused criminal voted for the in the 2016 and 2020 presidential primaries.  Almost all states reveal non-general election voting records.  And then also search and post any campaigns to which that person has donated.  

And then finally, any pet shops where that person may have wrongfully tormented any reptilian products by fucking with the glass.  

There's two "I swear I fucking hate Trump" posters on here who, in real life, voted for him twice in primaries and one guy has given extremely generously to Trump in recent years under the guise of "energy regulation relief."  The transparency should have started with the 450 Capitol Insurrectionists.  Sure it might inspire some to rise up in their place, but we can always shoot those idiots.  The real benefit would be to broadcast to tens of millions of Americans on the fence about toppling our own government the notion that, "Hey, maybe some of these guys are violent, insane, and seemed to have supported Trump formally at the booth and the checkbook.  Could be something fucked up going on, let's sit out the next round of insanity."  

Betcha a dollar they'd claim to be Johnson voters. 

Spoiler

Mfw I was a Johnson voter 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Satchel said:

I just don’t know:

A Seattle man allegedly killed his brother by jamming a 4-foot sword through his skull on Sunday because he thought he was a lizard person.

"God told me he was a lizard," Buckey Wolfe told 911 dispatchers, according to charging documents.

Wolfe, 26, was charged Tuesday with the second-degree murder of his brother James and ordered held without bail after prosecutors argued he was "severely mentally ill" and a danger to the community.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/blakemontgomery/man-brother-murder-charge-sword

Never has there been a more perfect picture accompanying a story:

sub-buzz-13821-1547076433-1.jpg?downsize

• Haha 4

On 8/11/2021 at 7:21 PM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Q Dad stabs his one year-old and 3 year-old to death because he thought they has serpent DNA. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-taylor-coleman-surf-school-owner-arrested-after-his-kids-1-and-3-found-stabbed-to-death

What’s the Venn diagram overlap of functional adults with undiagnosed mental illness and people who belong to right wing conspiracy groups like Q?  I’m guessing it’s pretty fucking high.

The monster was in the mirror, asshole.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Semi-serious question. Were lizard people taking over the world a thing before V? 

That's a good question.  That's where I got the idea from.  
THE VISITORS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS!  (rips face skin off Mr. Wilhelm) 

I think I was 8 when that show came out, so I wasn't up on HAM radio chatter about lizard people ruling the world in secret.  I mean, that kind of conspiracy theory has always existed, that aliens or a semi-human species actually ruled us in plain sight.  But yeah, as far as lizards/reptilian monarchs go...that's actually a fair question.  I don't want to go onto those message boards, but I'd be very curious to see when the first mentions of lizard rulers comes about in internet time.  And then when far back in our history do they mention it all having started?  Like, if a guy in 1994 said online that in the last few years, he's found evidence that lizard people are ruling us...I'd assume he got that from V which aired just a few years prior and was still in syndication.  But if a guy in 2020 makes reference to evidence he has going back to the inter-war period a century earlier that the  reptile people came to form a deep state to defeat the Nazis and drink children's blood...that's probably not from V.  

I can't believe I'm interested in a deeper dive into this topic because we both know there's millions of people we live and work alongside that believe this shit.  Yet here we are, both of us sitting in the office contemplating if Diana somehow inspired a literal political movement within our nation.  And whether or not there is a Fifth Column inside the lizard movement that can join together with us and Trump to help defeat the sex traffickers.  And we're only being 75% sarcastic.  

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Semi-serious question. Were lizard people taking over the world a thing before V? 

I don't know about lizard people, but as someone who has worked in a felony courthouse, you'd be shocked (and saddened) by how many of these types of murders or attempted murders are committed by people who are just living in a total different reality. Most you never hear of. I've interviewed many. They will look you in the eye and, with clarity and sincerity, describe why they had to do it. If this guy hadn't latched onto Q, pretty high odds he would have found a different narrative/theory/religion and done the same thing.  I've never understood how the media picks the ones they amplify.

• Hook 'Em 1

I remember the first time someone showed me a video where the human facade would slip, and the lizard was revealed, for a fraction of a second. It was just over a decade ago. I never dreamed that shit had social legs and it’d still be a thing all these years later.

I have no trouble believing the guy who showed me that video is a q-nut, now.

5 hours ago, Goredho said:

What’s the Venn diagram overlap of functional adults with undiagnosed mental illness and people who belong to right wing conspiracy groups like Q?  I’m guessing it’s pretty fucking high.

The monster was in the mirror, asshole.

I don't know anybody who followed Q, who didn't have a mental illness, undiagnosed or not.  And not just TexAgs or the stories you read in the paper, or the videos these nuts post, but the people I know that are into it.

It's really not surprising.  You have to completely ditch reality in order to believe in the Q stuff.  It's a cult founded on nonsense.

The difference between this and other such movements in the past, is that this one got promoted by politicians and on social media platforms.

16 hours ago, Satchel said:

I just don’t know:

Damn good movie... 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2

I'll take "S"words for 4 feet, Alex.  

That is gonna make for a fascinating cellmate introduction.  

"What are you in for?"

Wolfe, "Murder." 

"Me too.  Bitch had it coming though, owed me a lot of money and was bad-mouthing me around town.  Pulled a gun on me one time.  How about you?"

Wolfe, "My brother was a reptilian overlord and my Proud Boys company captain told me to shove this blunt 4 foot sword I have all the way through his skull and pull it out the other side so that I could be purified to serve Donald Trump."

"Hey, that's cool man.  I'm gonna go start a fist fight in the yard so I can get put into solitary confinement for the next few years.  Peace out."  

5 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Yes. Texas' own Robert E. Howard pointed out the ancient war between lizard and human back in the 1930s. It's Pre-Atlantean. But you already knew all that, didn't you, Ssssorak?

You wanna watch Q in action? Here's a local news story about my hometown having the lowest vaccination rate in the Permian Basin, including an interview with a Qoiffeuse who apparently gives kids haircuts. It's pretty fucked up that she believes she can convince actual doctors of her theory.

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/08/12/tale-two-cities-part-i/

Also, the first time I ever heard about the threat of big lizards they were in my backyard, bustin' down my neighbor's door.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Jesus. How do you “jam” a sword through someone’s skull?!?

First, you have to learn Japanese and visit Hattori Hanzo.  Only, the loving, brotherly inscription for bud won’t quite do it.  

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

You wanna watch Q in action? Here's a local news story about my hometown having the lowest vaccination rate in the Permian Basin, including an interview with a Qoiffeuse who apparently gives kids haircuts. It's pretty fucked up that she believes she can convince actual doctors of her theory.

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/08/12/tale-two-cities-part-i/

Also, the first time I ever heard about the threat of big lizards they were in my backyard, bustin' down my neighbor's door.

Then they would get in my Bitchin Camaro and run over my neighbors. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Jesus. How do you “jam” a sword through someone’s skull?!?

It's actually pretty fucking hard to run somebody through with a big-ass sword.  It's not like a hunting knife or dagger.  Those big swords get stuck.

You have to have them down on the ground or up against a wall. Basically, you've got to have some serious resistance so that you can get through the bones and out the back, otherwise it sticks a few inches in and then you're shoving them around with them still alive (assuming it's not the head) and the whole thing turns into a fucking shitshow.  

I suppose if you have some really good momentum going, you could do it without them just standing there, but then they'd see you coming.