The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

It's actually pretty fucking hard to run somebody through with a big-ass sword.  It's not like a hunting knife or dagger.  Those big swords get stuck.
You have to have them down on the ground or up against a wall. Basically, you've got to have some serious resistance so that you can get through the bones and out the back, otherwise it sticks a few inches in and then you're shoving them around with them still alive (assuming it's not the head) and the whole thing turns into a fucking shitshow.  
I suppose if you have some really good momentum going, you could do it without them just standing there, but then they'd see you coming.

giphy.gif
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

i dont understand the over the top obsession with kid trafficking ?

can anyone explain it for me 

Mentally ill people under the delusion that they are fighting the battle of good vs. evil. What's a more noble cause than rescuing kidnapped children (even if it's completely imaginary)?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Jesus. How do you “jam” a sword through someone’s skull?!?

The eyeball is a very soft little organ. I've seen a 1x2 board go through a fifteen year old girl's eyesocket and destroy her brain. Very slow moving collision with the back of a contractor's truck (like 5mph or something)

1 hour ago, trauma babe said:

The eyeball is a very soft little organ. I've seen a 1x2 board go through a fifteen year old girl's eyesocket and destroy her brain. Very slow moving collision with the back of a contractor's truck (like 5mph or something)

Yep, the eye socket is the best avenue towards the brain. 

Yeah but I read it as the guy ran the sword through the skull, not through his eye.

Anyway….

19 hours ago, Foosters said:

I don't know about lizard people, but as someone who has worked in a felony courthouse, you'd be shocked (and saddened) by how many of these types of murders or attempted murders are committed by people who are just living in a total different reality. Most you never hear of. I've interviewed many. They will look you in the eye and, with clarity and sincerity, describe why they had to do it. If this guy hadn't latched onto Q, pretty high odds he would have found a different narrative/theory/religion and done the same thing.  I've never understood how the media picks the ones they amplify.

I don't think people really understand how much crime is at least mental health-adjacent if not the proximate result of mental health issues.  It's not just petty theft and drug crimes to support habits.  It goes deeper than that.

It may not be enough to satisfy conventional rules of fitness to stand trial or insanity defenses, but that aspect of our system needs a substantial reworking.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Well, the government has done a bang-up job at fomenting moral panic over sEx TRaffiCking!  And before that it was child exploitation.  Given that these crimes are horrific, it's hard to criticize without appearing to defend the crimes.  But for reasons I haven't seen explained and don't otherwise understand, the federal government seems somewhat obsessed with these notions.

Maybe it's just as simple as generating a panic that they seem to solve with increasingly ineffectual and draconian criminal legislation and policies.  See, for example the backpage.com litigation.

So, with that as a backdrop, the loons have run with it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's actually pretty fucking hard to run somebody through with a big-ass sword.  It's not like a hunting knife or dagger.  Those big swords get stuck.

You have to have them down on the ground or up against a wall. Basically, you've got to have some serious resistance so that you can get through the bones and out the back, otherwise it sticks a few inches in and then you're shoving them around with them still alive (assuming it's not the head) and the whole thing turns into a fucking shitshow.  

I suppose if you have some really good momentum going, you could do it without them just standing there, but then they'd see you coming.

hide GIF

• Haha 1

So we got a million and a half sports fatalities and missing kids in this country, each year?  Is that about right?  

The entire population of Hawaii, if it were inhabited entirely by children, is just gone every year from this country and nobody has noticed that?  

That seems odd.  Then again, we're just a few months from someone declaring for U.S. Congress on that very platform.  

So buckle up campers, shit's gonna get even weirder.  Hard to believe that Trump was actually a grounding figure in their lives before all this.  

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

9 hours ago, Genco said:

Mentally ill people under the delusion that they are fighting the battle of good vs. evil. What's a more noble cause than rescuing kidnapped children (even if it's completely imaginary)?

Or every accusation is a confession.

On 8/13/2021 at 6:55 PM, CowboyFred said:

These people…what. the. fuck.

15,000 kids go missing every single week in the United States?  Really? 

She's obviously working for Big Milk.  And I'm guessing I know how she takes her comp package.  

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

‘murica gots some serious fucking to do.  

You sound like one of the reptile cabal leaders when you say that in reference in 1.5mm kids.  

9 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Some other tard spoke before her.  He said 750,000 kids under 18 die in the US each year due to sports related injuries. Sounds high.

So 1.5 million kids each year die in sports or disappear? There are around 75 million children in the US. That means that 1 out of every 50 American kids dies from sports or goes missing every single year

Somebody should probably do something about that.

7 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

So 1.5 million kids each year die in sports or disappear? There are around 75 million children in the US. That means that 1 out of every 50 American kids dies from sports or goes missing every single year

Dude, you got your fake news math going on.  It's not 1 in 50.  You're not taking into account kids that go missing, but are later found to have died from a sports death later on.  You're double-counting just like you did with Covid-19 deaths!  Fake news! 

30 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

It's even worse. 1 out of 18 kids this year won't even be a kid next year, but the media is ignoring it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I wonder if that number is totally made up or just a product of creative statistics. Maybe particularly contentious divorce/custody situations get called “missing”, a family goes homeless and now the kid is “missing”, a kid gets briefly reported as missing but really just needed to charge their phone, and then you can get any number you want.

It’d be nice to have an honest assessment of the situation, since the reality is probably bad enough. Absurd numbers just make it easier to dismiss.

I guess Soul Asylum needs to bring back a longer version of their song.

I found a source for 800,000 (from 2012): https://reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE83P14020120426

Each year, 800,000 children are reported missing in America, including some who are lost, injured, have run away from home or are abducted, according to the center, the nation's leading clearinghouse of information about missing children.

Of those who are abducted, 200,000 are taken by family members, typically during a custody battle, while 58,000 involve non-family members who are familiar to the child and who typically have targeted the child for sex, Allen said.

Eat your heart out Darrell Huff, author of How to Lie With Statistics.

Edited by Mole

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

All this time, I thought each of those milk carton kids was printed on thousands of containers.  I guess pretty much every carton had its own unique kid. That's kind of a downer.  

You'd be surprised how many kids from your school can go missing before one of them shows up on the milk carton.

A leader of College Republican at Minnesota university arrested for child sex trafficking. Why do I think this will be ignored by Q? Whenever something like this or Gaetz occurs, they don’t acknowledge it. It’s their actual main story come to life and should them plenty to talk about. Instead all quiet. You could only imagine the rioting by Q if it was a Democrat arrested with the same charge. They would connect them to the Clintons.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/08/14/st-thomas-gop-chair-gisela-castro-medina-arrested-in-florida-on-sex-trafficking-charges/#.YRmUC1XhLFl.twitter

The newly elected chair of University of St. Thomas’ College Republicans was arrested in Florida on sex trafficking charges, according to FBI Minneapolis.

Jail records show that Gisela Castro Medina faces charges for conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors, sex trafficking of a minor, and obstruction. She was arrested on Thursday night and was transferred to federal custody on Friday.

38 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Various GOP scrubbed a lot from social media, including *Lazzaro's account tweets for the last several weeks.

*Also arrested.

That's not suspicious. Arrests. deleting social media posts. You would think that a conspiracy minded group would be all over this. 

You wanna watch Q in action? Here's a local news story about my hometown having the lowest vaccination rate in the Permian Basin, including an interview with a Qoiffeuse who apparently gives kids haircuts. It's pretty fucked up that she believes she can convince actual doctors of her theory.
https://www.cbs7.com/2021/08/12/tale-two-cities-part-i/
Also, the first time I ever heard about the threat of big lizards they were in my backyard, bustin' down my neighbor's door.

You know Stewart, you aren’t like the rest of the kids in the trailer park.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 8/14/2021 at 9:01 PM, Lobo said:

Dude, you got your fake news math going on.  It's not 1 in 50.  You're not taking into account kids that go missing, but are later found to have died from a sports death later on.  You're double-counting just like you did with Covid-19 deaths!  Fake news! 

Or all the kids who go missing in action while playing sports.

Although he wasn't a kid, technically, the Texas Tech kicker in this footage was never seen or heard from again. The mainstream media won't tell you this because Tony Brackens was already in the Illuminati back then. 

gppRo6.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

This youngster also went missing and died playing sports at the same time.  Damn shame.  Hopefully Trump gets reinstated and we can find these folks in the bullpen:

• 2 weeks later...

Let me guess.  Caesars is now the Deep State.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/caesars-drops-controversial-qanon-linked-convention-2430739/

One of the biggest resort companies in the U.S. has dropped a controversial QAnon-linked convention that was slated to come to Las Vegas in October.

The Patriot Voice, a group closely linked with the QAnon movement, was scheduled to hold the For God & Country Patriot Double Down event in Las Vegas from Oct. 22-25 at Caesars Forum convention space near the Strip, with tickets selling between $650 and $3,000.

The event’s registration page now says that the ticketing system is “temporarily offline.” Caesars Entertainment confirmed Tuesday that it is no longer hosting the event at any of its properties.

“We can confirm that the Patriot Double Down will no longer be held at Caesars Entertainment properties,” Caesars spokeswoman Kate Whiteley said in an email Tuesday.

Some extremism experts had raised concerns in recent weeks about a major resort company such as Caesars hosting the event, expressing worries about it further spreading the group’s strong anti-mask and anti-vaccine beliefs. The group’s registration page refers to the COVID-19 pandemic as the “plandemic,” a reference to discredited claims that Dr. Anthony Fauci created the coronavirus to gain power and profit off of the vaccine.

Spoiler

Caesars said previously that events held at their facilities “are not indicative of the company’s views, nor are they an endorsement of any group or organization.” The company also said that all guests at the event would have to comply with any mandates in place, including mask requirements.

The company said Tuesday that it would not comment any further on the event.

The event is organized put on by The Patriot Voice, a group associated with the online alias “QAnon John,” who has been promoting the event on his Telegram channel that has more than 56,000 subscribers, and has referred to the group as “our organization, The Patriot Voice.” According to the Dallas Observer, QAnon John is John Sabal, who along with his wife, Amy, organized a similar QAnon event in Dallas in May.

The 40-second video posted on the event’s website earlier this month was full of Q messaging and references to its conspiracy theories, even calling the event the “Great Awakening Weekend,” which refers to the QAnon belief that former President Donald Trump will expose a group of supposed Satan-worshipping, pedophile cannibals and declare martial law.

The promotional video, which has since been removed, also included “The Punisher” comic book icon that is used as a QAnon recruitment tool, and the words “Where we go one, we go all” appear on a playing card, a phrase that has become a rallying cry for Q followers. And it included a brief image of Caesars Palace, but with a large, golden “Q” replacing the iconic Caesars emblem.

In Dallas, a similar sequence played out with the original host venue, Gilley’s Dallas, dropping the event after public backlash.

While it’s unclear where, or even if, the event will be held in Las Vegas after being dropped by Caesars, at least one of its speakers has also pulled out of the vent.

Marchant no longer speaking at event

Former state Assemblyman and announced Republican candidate for secretary of stateJim Marchant confirmed Tuesday that he no longer plans to speak at the event. Marchant was no longer listed as one of the event’s “honorary guests” as of Tuesday.

“I just felt that it’s in my best interest not to,” Marchant said. Marchant said the decision was made after discussions with his consultants who advised him against speaking at the event.

Marchant said he informed the event’s organizers of his decision in recent weeks and that there was no other conversations with them about it.

In an email last month, Marchant said that he was “not really worried about speaking at this event.”

“My goal is to get in front of as many Nevadans as I can as a candidate for Secretary of State. And I think there will be a lot of people at this event based on the history of events like this,” Marchant said.

Marchant also said in that email that he did not know what QAnon is. On Tuesday, he said he had not done any additional research into the group or its conspiracy beliefs.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/16/2021 at 8:56 AM, Chad Fuck said:

You know Stewart, you aren’t like the rest of the kids in the trailer park.

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're Good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe Watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick Back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people, Stuart. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing To the soil!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're Good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe Watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick Back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people, Stuart. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing To the soil!

I’m starting to think that you guys will dance to anything 

• Hook 'Em 1

Cross posting:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93yjzp/qanon-anti-vaxxer-called-covid-a-hoax-even-as-his-lungs-stopped-functioning

Robert David Steele, a former CIA officer turned conspiracy theorist who claimed to be the first person to call COVID-19 a hoax, has died from COVID-19.

Steele, who was among the earliest QAnon promoters and helped the conspiracy theory move from the fringes of the internet into the mainstream, was hospitalized with symptoms of COVID-19 earlier this month. But he continued to spread anti-vaccine and COVID-denial conspiracy theories until the end.
  • Haha 4