The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

I'm sorry, but you are being completely delusional. If we get to when the shooting starts, the police will ENTHUSIASTICALLY support, and will actively join, the MAGA death squads. It will not even be close. The military, no, but the police will be ALL IN.

Everybody running from them, making the cops run after us, should cause an epidemic of MI events. That, plus a few bombs in donut shops, should ease the threat.

Cops only get salty with superior numbers and firepower. The National Guard would light them up.

1 hour ago, pantone159 said:

I'm sorry, but you are being completely delusional. If we get to when the shooting starts, the police will ENTHUSIASTICALLY support, and will actively join, the MAGA death squads. It will not even be close. The military, no, but the police will be ALL IN.

You don't know many cops do you?  Or you don't listen to what they say.  A lot of cops are the way they are because there are a bunch of other cops and an ambulance just a radio call away if things go sideways.  It's very easy to be brave and act tough knowing you've got a bunch of armed dudes ready to back you within minutes, especially if your opponent knows that as well. It's all about getting home for a lot of them, and making sure they have the upper hand in any situation.

They lose all of that if shit goes down.  There's not going to be an MRAP with a SWAT team show up if an officer goes down, and there's not going to be an ambulance.  There may not even be a police station if shit goes down.  Even if there was still some kind of communication if shit goes down, cops would be spread too thin.

And that's the thing: If shit truly started, power, water, internet, communications, all of it comes crashing down quickly.  And paychecks and bank accounts disappear for all intents and purposes.  Hell, look at how whiny cops get when their pay is threatened in normal times.  

And then there are the numbers.  In Texas, the largest city is Houston, 4th largest city in the nation, 5th largest municipal police force in the nation with 5,300 actual officers (and another thousand or so support personnel).  An area of 630+ square miles and a population of 2.5 million or so (and throw in millions more from the surrounding areas).  And you can't put those 5,300 cops on the street 24/7 since they'll fall to pieces in short order from lack of sleep and lack of relief.  

And those cops would be spread extremely thin if they had to be deployed all at once, because thousands of them would probably be tied up protecting local infrastructure, their own police stations, various bigwigs, etc.  And they can't disobey the upper management, or else their temporarily non-existent paychecks would become permanently non-existent.

TLDR: Cops are brave when a bunch of other cops and an ambulance are just a radio call away.  Take that away, put them on their own, they will worry more about their own asses than somebody in a red hat.  And if their paychecks and backup disappear, so does their loyalty.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I know some of you people in Dallas ain't got shit to do tonight. Head on down there and embed. 

I would do it in a heartbeat.  And I would encourage these people with talk of Biden and Trump having switched faces and bodies.

Actually scratch that, I'd be pimping like a motherfucker for Huffines, and making sure everybody knew that Abbott was behind all of the COVID lockdowns last year and that it would never happen under Huffines, and I would make sure they know that where they go one, Huffines will go with all of them or whatever the fuck it is.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes, war is always a bad idea for all involved. It still happens a lot anyway.

It is horrifically self-destructive and stupid. It’s breathtakingly stupid.

So it’s pretty much a stone cold lock guarantee to happen at the behest of the GQP. Breathtakingly stupid and self-destructive is their entire brand.

the dumbest mother fuckers walking the planet 

And the entire GQP dances to their insane, stupid music. Of, by, and for the Q-tards.
  • Hook 'Em 1

VICE published another q grifter profile piece

from the description: 

Roy Davis is a retired travel agent living on a houseboat in Florida. He believes he is dismantling The Deep State as a self-proclaimed soldier in General Michael Flynn’s digital army. He’s also estranged from his family and looking for love. What causes people like Roy to become so resentful of our political system? We hang out with Roy and his friends to find out what draws them to cult-like beliefs.

22 minutes ago, Lurch said:

My Hispanic friend Frank sent me these links and said "Why are all of the people in this video white?  Because the Mexicans are working and don't have time for that nonsense."

Seriously, how many of these people who want to dismantle the deep state are on social security, medicare, disability etc ...?

What's disturbing is NOT that we have this many batshit crazy, unquestionably mentally unbalanced citizens.

What's disturbing is that pandering to -- and thus feeding and growing --  their insanity is literally the cornerstone of the platform/approach of one of our two political parties.  THAT is the thing that we don't recover from.

We've always had nutbars.  We've never decided to put them in charge, until now.

• Hook 'Em 1

The stupidity is overwhelming. They won’t learn from this, just like they aren’t learning from watching their fellow antivaxxers die from Covid. In fact, they’ll do the opposite: this will cause the Q adherents in attendance to dig in even deeper.

Every embarrassing failed prediction sucks the rubes in a little bit more. It’s always easier to make one more excuse, to blame one more scapegoat, to conjure one more bogeyman who foiled Q’s plan this time. The alternative is to admit that you were wrong every single time you fell for the latest Q rumor in the past, and acknowledge that you only have your own gullibility and ignorance to blame. The shame cost required to drop the Q fantasy compounds with each new embarrassment, making it ever more difficult to talk sense into these folks. 

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The stupidity is overwhelming. They won’t learn from this, just like they aren’t learning from watching their fellow antivaxxers die from Covid. In fact, they’ll do the opposite: this will cause the Q adherents in attendance to dig in even deeper.

Every embarrassing failed prediction sucks the rubes in a little bit more. It’s always easier to make one more excuse, to blame one more scapegoat, to conjure one more bogeyman who foiled Q’s plan this time. The alternative is to admit that you were wrong every single time you fell for the latest Q rumor in the past, and acknowledge that you only have your own gullibility and ignorance to blame. The shame cost required to drop the Q fantasy compounds with each new embarrassment, making it ever more difficult to talk sense into these folks. 

Man, how many times can you take the (what should be) soul crushing disappointment of another prophecy going unfulfilled? 

These smooth-brained fucktards just say "Thank you Sir!  May I have another!?"

27 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

If you looked anything like JFK Jr. you could walk through that crowd and take them for all they are worth.

Shit, I could probably just tell them that I got a face transplant and shaved my head so that the Deep State actors won't recognize me....

Be right back...

I am fairly certain that Science proved long ago that a puddle of ejaculate cannot take human form and walk around willy nilly.  Yet, there is your proof.  Hundreds of sentient cumstains engaging in activities that (in any sane society) would lead to involuntary psyche holds, padded cells, and deliberate fecal consumption.

Honestly I am disappointed with the lack of trolling these people are receiving.  They need to be shamed much more heavily.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

I am fairly certain that Science proved long ago that a puddle of ejaculate cannot take human form and walk around willy nilly.  Yet, there is your proof.  Hundreds of sentient cumstains engaging in activities that (in any sane society) would lead to involuntary psyche holds, padded cells, and deliberate fecal consumption.

Honestly I am disappointed with the lack of trolling these people are receiving.  They need to be shamed much more heavily.

To the extent a few of them legitimately believe this stuff, I think they feed on shame. I've been watching What We Do In The Shadows, and I think they are shame vampires. They feed on being shamed and love every second of it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hookemATL said:

It would be fun to troll them, but then you start thinking "it's about the same amount of effort to troll them as it is to grift them...."

I would have been torn between being a proxy for Huffines and trashing Abbott for all of the mask mandates last year and pushing the vaccine, and selling t-shirts commemorating the event:

WWGOWGA

November 2, 2021

Dealey Plaza

That's all you need on the shirt.   Just the proper colors (dark blue or pink).

5 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I literally went into the attic of a disgusting (hoarding conditions) mentally ill persons house today to make sure there wasn’t people living in her attic or stealing parts from her car. This lady is more sane than these Q fucks.

Wow.

But is she a Stones fan?

59 minutes ago, Lurch said:

My god

You know, pre-Trump and pre-Qanon, the UFO, JFK, etc. conspiracy theorists had the decency to keep their shit tucked away in the back corners of small bookstores, etc., with the occasional convention here and there.  Sure, Oliver Stone and Art Bell were out there, but for the most part, you wouldn't know which of your neighbors believed in conspiracy theories.

But these Q fucks dial it up to 11 and they do not care one bit who knows it, and unlike the JFK and UFO folks, where you can make some really good cases for various conspiracies, the Q people have nothing to go on, but rather than turn away from Q, they just seem to dig in harder.

• Like 1

So...to recap today.  I got an assistant football coach at my beloved University's football program, who is common-law married to a stripper who claims her "emotional support" monkey is legally allowed to dance on-stage with her and eat children.  I got the Rolling Stones working in league with JFK, Jr. tonight at the Cotton Bowl, where said football program's season went off the rails, to reinstall the most failed President in U.S. history.  And I just got invited by Mackowiak to a downtown rally tonight, to protest the City of Austin's Prop A election results in the event they don't win (and it's looking that way).  

Just another fucking Timeline Tuesday.