Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

School choice is the civil rights of all time. 

What the fuck?

I thought he said decade, but either way.  Read the fucking room.  

Its so much worse than I thought.  

Edited by TXSG8R

35 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

You mean the "school choice" issue that escalated following the Brown -v- Board decision? 

If so, he's correct that it's a great civil rights issue... but not the way he means it.

Somebody texted me that we cured Aids.  I don’t even know what’s going on anymore.
Yes. According to Trump we now have a vaccine for Aids. He truly is doing God's work. A cure for Aids, historic progress being made on the battle against windmill cancer. Some people are saying he should just step down and work on curing all of mankind's diseases.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"They've come up with the AIDS vaccine.  They've come up with or the AIDS.  And as you know, there's various things. And now various companies are involved." 

Please somebody on twitter, post this so I can read a real trumpkin honestly say, "Well, he was just being sarcastic"  

"They've come up with...or...the AIDS."  

A sitting U.S. President just said that on national television.  Nevermind he thinks there's a vaccine.  He described the vaccine developers as coming up with...or...the AIDS.  And then "various things."  Is this leadership or a vehicle by which to validate your worst qualities?  

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:
5 hours ago, Native Horn said:
He and Clinton are in a sexual relationship.  Not saying which one. 
How's that?

We got people quoting Hemingway in this thread, and you have to bring this in?

Water, water everywhere, and all the boards did shrink.  Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink.  

Oh shit, that's Coleridge, not Hemingway.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 10:24 AM, jimmyjazz said:

It worked.  I bet 80% of the country had never heard of the Tulsa race massacre.  I grew up a few hours NE of there and I didn't learn of those events until a few years ago.

Now, the word has spread, and in particular Trump's base, which is completely amped about Black Lives Matter along with the uproar over Confederate monuments & the flag, is raring to go fight.  I think Juneteenth in Tulsa will be a whole lot more violent than it would have been had Trump never planned this rally.  Stephen Miller knows what he is doing.

My thoughts. Apologies for mediocre graphics

AB49070B-EB27-4C3D-A1DE-CFFA9E8E1B28.jpeg

Edited by brown water