Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

One of Trump's 2016 slogan was "Drain the Swamp".

For 2020, Biden and the Dem's slogan should be "Flush the Toilet". Time to flush the piece of shit Trump and all the pieces of shit Senators and Congress men and women who willingly or through cowardice enable him.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, WBT said:

But Trump called it the Chinese virus because he's so racist against Chinese.  Life sure comes at you fast.

Maybe he's just a moron?

If you don't know that Trump is a racist then you haven't been paying attention. He's a moron too. The two often go hand-in-hand. 

The reason he calls it the Chinese virus has no thing to do with his racism. He calls it that in order to deflect blame from himself for his botched response to the pandemic. Keep blaming China so maybe people will forget how much time he wasted saying it wasn't a problem, it was contained, it was going to miraculously go away, and that it was a Democratic hoax. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Rumors that 100,000 people are going to show up in Tulsa to try to prevent Trump from reaching the venue.  It would be interesting to see the secret service try to clear a path through 100,000 protesters sitting in the middle of the street.  They'd probably helicopter him in if they could find one of those huge military chinooks that could carry the weight.

Helicopter-Carrying-a-Cow-to-a-McDonalds

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Bolton Says Trump Impeachment Inquiry Missed Other Troubling Actions
In his new book, John R. Bolton, the former national security adviser, describes episodes where the president sought to halt criminal inquiries. He also says President Trump’s loyalists mocked him behind his back.

Well you know, John, you could've pointed out those troubling actions had you BOTHERED TO FUCKING TESTIFY YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

We are SO seriously looking into expat options for once we get older.  Anything that would get us an EU passport would be fantastic.

I know you have an older daughter. Not sure about other kids.  I have seriously considered Mexico, but I can't imagine living far from my kids no matter how much older they get.

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Do it!

Uruguay is another great option.

my elderly neighbor lives in Uruguay 9 months of the year. He usually comes here during our summer (their rainy season). We correspond via email occasionally. This year he and his wife had to stay there because covid. Of course, that is all the fault of Bill Gates and George Soros.

Bunker Bitch.

No he doesn’t. He’ll fire and discredit them for some made-up reason. Criminal trials mean testimony and evidence about him being a bunker bitch. Would be a humiliating experience for one person and not the person who leaked the info.

11 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I know you have an older daughter. Not sure about other kids.  I have seriously considered Mexico, but I can't imagine living far from my kids no matter how much older they get.

Just move to Tulum and say fuck you to the world.

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Certainly better than the ramp one, but is this the big earth shattering reveal that was talked about earlier this week?

I'm pretty sure they implied it was the ramp one.  However, maybe they got access to Bolton's book and that was more what they were vaguetweeting about.

27 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Just move to Tulum and say fuck you to the world.

San Carlos, Sonora, MX..  House on the water.  Boat in the marina.  Cerveza on ice.  The wife can come along.  Or not.  Either way.

Something like this.

https://remax-firstchoice-sancarlosmexico.com/17-villas-california-san-carlos-sonora-mexico/

• Like 1