Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

It's all terrible of course, but I don't see anything yet that will make any kind of difference. 

it's crime after crime, impeachable offense after impeachable offense.. it's numbing and exhausting, where do you even start at this point...

4 1/2 months until the election (all eggs in one basket)

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Please tell me Lincoln Project Founder - Rick Wilson doesn't have a Confederate Ice Chest that says the South will rise again.

Never Trumper Repubs are dangerous.

They’re useful idiots.  They play politics much better than Democrats and that’s needed against Trump.  

• Like 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

They’re useful idiots.  They play politics much better than Democrats and that’s needed against Trump.  

This 100x, you have to get dirty when you're dealing with a guy that suplanted tricky dick as the dirtiest president ever. 

These dirty right wing fucks are helping to keep the Democrat's hands clean. 

• Like 4

Bolton's book underwent considerable scrutiny by White House, DOJ, and national security officials.  To claim that it STILL reveals classified info is ridiculous.

Bolton may be a spineless opportunistic toad whom I never want in my kitchen, but I am delirious over the idea of him causing all kinds of anxiety for DJT and his cronies.  Fuck 'em all.

• Like 4

One of Trump's 2016 slogan was "Drain the Swamp".
For 2020, Biden and the Dem's slogan should be "Flush the Toilet". Time to flush the piece of shit Trump and all the pieces of shit Senators and Congress men and women who willingly or through cowardice enable him.

Dump Deloss! Flush the John!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

That is a real interesting option.  Is it a deal where if you invest that amount you automatically get a passport?  Or do you need to invest 300K to get into a lottery or something?

It's 500k Euros for real estate generally.  350k Euro for a rehab property in selected regions. https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/solicitar/residir/art90-a/

Can be less money if you invest in things with no return, like the arts.

Edited by TwiceHorn

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait a minute.  He says he knew dotard did it, but voted not to impeach anyway?  He's just admitting his complicity?  Am I missing something or is he just yelling the quiet part out loud? 

From the article:

Some Republicans, such as Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tenn.), defended their vote earlier in the year to acquit Trump and to block witnesses such as Bolton from coming to testify on the central question of whether Trump held back U.S. aid to Ukraine until the country launched an investigation into Joe Biden.

“I haven’t read John Bolton’s book, but I don’t need to rethink my decision,” Alexander said Wednesday evening at the Capitol. “The question was, in the trial, did I need any more evidence to be convinced that President Trump did what he was accused of doing? I said he did it. I was convinced. I didn’t need any more evidence.”

He added: “I simply said that that didn’t rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors, which would qualify for conviction on impeachment.”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait a minute.  He says he knew dotard did it, but voted not to impeach anyway?  He's just admitting his complicity?  Am I missing something or is he just yelling the quiet part out loud? 

This was Alexander original explanation.  He believed Trump was guilty of the charges but the punishment didn’t fit the crime or some shit. 

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

bowels operate omnidirectionally

dibs on "Omnidirectional Bowels" for my post-alt.ska band.  

I guess I will go with isotropic sphincters.   We should get our shit together though first. 

• Haha 1

I dunno, I feel like it's our free-flowing and unpredictable emanations that keep us on key and connecting with the audience;  our proverbial shit hitting with the fans...as it were.

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

it's from the ad.

it's also one of about 4 words he uses as derogatory terms for people.  it's an ad for him, not for you.

Bingo. They are mashing his buttons. I can imagine this sort of targeting on a local level, but when has anyone directly targeted the local TV of a sitting president? Because they know it makes him crazy. 

He might die on the shitter like an evil Elvis. Just shit himself to death on a tacky gold plated commode.

Please tell me Lincoln Project Founder - Rick Wilson doesn't have a Confederate Ice Chest that says the South will rise again.

Very. But, it's going to be a while maybe before they can be in the party. What happens if he does lose, how many cycles will they be against people that they used to work for? There is a lot of fucked up shit that's going to have to be addressed. They are useful for the moment, but I am not going to depend upon their goodwill or help for the long run. Can they take back the party from the crazy base? 

Remains to be seen 

• Like 1

In the adjacent text,  Rick’s wife explains the cooler belongs to someone named “Andrew” and that his girlfriend painted it for him as a joke.  Regardless we need Rick right now, regardless of his feelings about the confederacy.

At one point, Trump said invading Venezuela would be “cool” and that the South American nation was “really part of the United States,” according to Bolton’s account.

I would give a month's salary straight into Trump's bank account to see him have to answer 20 questions about a blank globe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

At one point, Trump said invading Venezuela would be “cool” and that the South American nation was “really part of the United States,” according to Bolton’s account.

I would give a month's salary straight into Trump's bank account to see him have to answer 20 questions about a blank globe.

That would be a waste of cash. Unless it's all for your own enjoyment like paying 10k to watch rats fuck a la Johnny Sack.

He wouldn't be ashamed about missing all 20 questions, and the trumpkins wouldn't care.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's 500k Euros for real estate generally.  350k Euro for a rehab property in selected regions. https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/solicitar/residir/art90-a/

Can be less money if you invest in things with no return, like the arts.

Well, I like art.  So I can buy a small house and a nice painting and I'm set?  Sign me up!

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If they are better at playing politics then they are not useful idiots. That label is usually reserved for the party that is not better at the political game. The Neoconservative Never Trumpers are some seriously shifty fuckers. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended as an influential force in the Democratic party after it's all said and done.

20 minutes ago, F250 said:

If they are better at playing politics then they are not useful idiots. That label is usually reserved for the party that is not better at the political game. The Neoconservative Never Trumpers are some seriously shifty fuckers. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended as an influential force in the Democratic party after it's all said and done.

Useful idiots was wrong and said tongue in cheek.  If I’m being accurate they’re useful assholes.  And useful only in the sense they can damage Trump.  They’re dangerous as all hell.  Zero question.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Wait until the big reveal of the Bolton book, when he reveals that the single most personally repulsive thing he witnessed as part of the Trump administration was a reluctance to indiscriminately bomb brown people. 

Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 1

Fucking voseo, but what kind of options Uruguay offer to expats? Oh and they have legal weed too with their steaks.
I had two friends down there that were expat and loved it. And they have pretty solid healthcare. But they moved. I haven't looked in a few years once I got the Costa Rica bug and dug into Shitty Uruguay surf reports. Surfing is a big deal for me and closer flights to IAH are important., my lady friend is still down with Uruguay. If I don't leave soon she might looking for a suitor. Happy Hunting

No pics
She knows too many assholes here
  • Like 1