Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I had two friends down there that were expat and loved it. And they have pretty solid healthcare. But they moved. I haven't looked in a few years once I got the Costa Rica bug and dug into Shitty Uruguay surf reports. Surfing is a big deal for me and closer flights to IAH are important., my lady friend is still down with Uruguay. If I don't leave soon she might looking for a suitor. Happy Hunting

No pics
She knows too many assholes here

I'd love to hear more about your special lady, but if you want to maintain privacy...

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Wait until the big reveal of the Bolton book, when he reveals that the single most personally repulsive thing he witnessed as part of the Trump administration was a reluctance to indiscriminately bomb brown people. 

Yeah, why bomb them when you can just have private prisons built to house them in indefinitely which help line the pockets of your donors.

In the adjacent text,  Rick’s wife explains the cooler belongs to someone named “Andrew” and that his girlfriend painted it for him as a joke.  Regardless we need Rick right now, regardless of his feelings about the confederacy.

Andrew is their son.
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Wait until the big reveal of the Bolton book, when he reveals that the single most personally repulsive thing he witnessed as part of the Trump administration was a reluctance to indiscriminately bomb brown people. 

If they weren't offended by a well done steak with ketchup, this won't get any serious traction.

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

At one point, Trump said invading Venezuela would be “cool” and that the South American nation was “really part of the United States,” according to Bolton’s account.

I would give a month's salary straight into Trump's bank account to see him have to answer 20 questions about a blank globe.

It would be a comedy to see if he could point to what continent his mail order bride was from.  I'd imagine he'd stick his finger in the middle of Russia. 

Except that isn't Russia, that's Australia  <John Oliver>

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait a minute.  He says he knew dotard did it, but voted not to impeach anyway?  He's just admitting his complicity?  Am I missing something or is he just yelling the quiet part out loud? 

Alexander from Tennessee said he knew Trump did what he was impeached for but he didn't think it was a removable offense. 

Edited by Texas73

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

*discriminately 

• Like 1

COVID camping--doesn't look fun.  At least demonstrators wore masks.  Hope they round up their gun nuts, evangelists, elderly and Confederate flag flying, racist brethren and pack the house real tight.  Maybe Hannity, Rush and Laura will be on hand with their kin to bask in the COVID and shake everybody's hands.  And then I hope they return to their suburban neighborhoods and go shopping at the local soon to be COVID grocery market. Trump will finally have his test subjects to see if the young and dumb are truly inoculated by stupidity.  

The ethereal left have been molded into "Fantasians" by Trump's team. Fantasians are pretend enemies in Canadian war game exercises. (They also wear red triangles). We are living a shitty hollywood-lite screenplay. 

Edited by washparkhorn

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

It wasn’t wondering if Finland was a country or supporting a murder to cover up a news story that his daughter was doing the same thing he was wanting to lock Hillary up for?

Oh yeah, I forgot about Finland being a part of Russia somehow. That takes the cake for me. 

The journalist murder thing lacks the lulz factor and is about par for cheeto. 

11 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Trump hired him, a decision that was roundly criticized at the time...so who's the real dumbass?

No, no, no, you've got it wrong. He only hires "the best people". You know like the press secretary who never went in front of the press, the big dick toilet guy, Omarosa, the list goes on.

The irony in Trump's ignorance about the UK being a nuclear power is that Britain started developing atomic weapons prior to the US.  Operation "Tube Alloys" was eventually merged with the Manhattan Project, but British scientists made several key contributions.

tl;dr Donald Trump is a fucking moron.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The irony in Trump's ignorance about the UK being a nuclear power is that Britain started developing atomic weapons prior to the US.  Operation "Tube Alloys" was eventually merged with the Manhattan Project, but British scientists made several key contributions.

Nipple and Button.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

He obviously never saw Thunderball 

• Like 2

One I hadn't read yet:

Bolton also recounted that in a May 2019 phone call with Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin compared Guaidó to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Bolton called the comparison a “brilliant display of Soviet style propaganda” to shore up support for Venezuelan leader Nicolás Maduro by drawing parallels between Trump’s 2016 opponent and Venezuela’s National Assembly leader.

Putin’s claims, Bolton writes, “largely persuaded Trump.”