Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Heh

Meanwhile the Federalist says that a new poll (it was news last week) shows Americans are deeply unhappy "which is what happens when you lock them up and call them racist." (the author is referring to the shelter in place orders and condemning people for others' past sins). Ummm, what a umm... I'm speechless. I believe I understand his viewpoint based on his argument, but he extrapolates that from a Univ of Chicago poll? I would say that the private polls listed in the tweet above show better that Americans are deeply unhappy which is what happens when you have a malignant narcissistic ignorant leader and a bunch of parasitic lawmakers enabling him.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that last one surprises the shit out of me. so basically 100% of his base is middle-aged white men? what happened the decade or two before I was born? did everyone eat lead paint as a requirement to pass 3rd grade?:

Reagan/Bush propaganda was powerful for certain demographics and it stuck for some folks? If born around 1963 would've been old enough to vote for Reagan on up to born in 1975 old enough to vote for Bush Sr. and then W arrives after the Clinton presidency. Long enough to cement some political allegiances for some groups. The drum banging about liberal commie Democrats hasn't really ever let up. Thanks Rush.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

I wish this were true but I think he’s just getting warmed up

The Trump presidency is at its absolute lowest point right now

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/18/politics/donald-trump-supreme-court-coronavirus-george-floyd/index.html

I believe the author of this article has forgotten Infrastructure week with a dash of defending white supremacists as ‘fine people’. What could have been? 

Edited by Constant

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that last one surprises the shit out of me. so basically 100% of his base is middle-aged white men? what happened the decade or two before I was born? did everyone eat lead paint as a requirement to pass 3rd grade?:

Seems like a pretty broad coalition.  Should be useful during an election.

48 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

40 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Reagan/Bush propaganda was powerful for certain demographics and it stuck for some folks? If born around 1963 would've been old enough to vote for Reagan on up to born in 1975 old enough to vote for Bush Sr. and then W arrives after the Clinton presidency. Long enough to cement some political allegiances for some groups. The drum banging about liberal commie Democrats hasn't really ever let up. Thanks Rush.

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Who has traditionally run this shit?  Middle aged white men.

Who sees that slipping away?  Middle aged white men.

Who is scared shitless that once they lose power, everyone else will treat them the same shitty way they have treated everyone else?  Middle aged white men.

Who can get fucked?  Middle aged white men.

That demographic got a front row view of plenty of intelligent women and minorities.

This student exchange happened in an upper division Gov class at UT (1983):

White, non-hispanic male to White hispanic male: "You're the smartest mexican in the class".

White, hispanic male: (Eat shit grin).

White, non-hispanic female referring to White hispanic male: " Uh, he's the smartest person in the class".

32 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

If the watermark in the corner is the maker of that video then, hoo boy.

His tweets are.....something.

And his bio is as well.

4ca0ba29cba98c9f50eef5c510d3120b.jpg

That's the person who made the violent doctored video of Trump mowing down his rivals by replacing the actor's heads in the Kingsman movie. Sick person.

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So the Trump campaign tried to use a Nazi symbol on facebook and got it blocked.

This actually happened.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Remember a long time ago when Brisket said it would get a lot worse? I remember. We aren't even there yet.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So the Trump campaign tried to use a Nazi symbol on facebook and got it blocked.

This actually happened.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

I am pretty sure somebody was aware of the double meaning. Or just gross incompetence, which is never too far out of the mix here.

https://emojis.wiki/red-triangle-pointed-down/

Meaning of 🔻 Red Triangle Pointed Down Emoji

Red Triangle Pointed Down emoji is a red triangle with its top pointed pointing down. You can use this emoji as another version of an arrow. Use it instead of the ⬇️ Down Arrow emoji to tell the person you are talking to to pay close attention to what you are going to send next.

Edited by Anastasis

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Remember a long time ago when Brisket said it would get a lot worse? I remember. We aren't even there yet.

Absolutely.  If he wins again, we're getting a wall and illegal aliens are getting rounded up and deported.  And there will be a complete ban on immigration from all Muslim countries.  And this is at a minimum.  It could be much worse and I don't think there's much we can safely rule out.  He shows all the red flags of a potential despot and he's been testing limits and floating comments about staying on beyond two terms, etc.  This guy is potentially way more dangerous than most people realize.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that this is an existential crisis for this country and the next election is the most important in our history.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am pretty sure somebody was aware of the double meaning. Or just gross incompetence, which is never too far out of the mix here.

https://emojis.wiki/red-triangle-pointed-down/

Meaning of 🔻 Red Triangle Pointed Down Emoji

Red Triangle Pointed Down emoji is a red triangle with its top pointed pointing down. You can use this emoji as another version of an arrow. Use it instead of the ⬇️ Down Arrow emoji to tell the person you are talking to to pay close attention to what you are going to send next.

It’s the same shit they do with the ok hand sign. They absolutely knew it was a Nazi symbol. The first sentence was 14 words (taking the hyphenated “far-left” as one word) and ran exactly 88 ads. They even went to the trouble of fabricating one prior use of it as an antifa logo to have an immediate response ready to go when people saw the obvious Nazi shit.  

The whole point is to trigger the libs about some shit that a lot of people won’t immediately recognize as fascist, then point at the liberals responding and go “y’all just call everyone you don’t like nazis.” 

• Like 4

I know I should just stop reading the shit over at Tigerdroppings. But according to them, the latest tweet with the toddlers is a "tactical nuke" dropped on CNN. The president of the United States is essentially tweeting joke vids and memes, and they are celebrating it. It's Idiocracy come to life.

Edited by LonghornSean