Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

50 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I've said it several times -- part of me wishes that Roe v. Wade would get completely reversed, so that states that want to ban abortion can.  Because that is literally the ONLY reason that many folks try to use to claim any sort of "moral high ground" when it comes to Trump.  It doesn't matter what evil he does, "at least he doesn't support murdering babies!"  Okay, let's take "baby murder" out of the mix.  NOW what's your moral high ground?

There isn't one.  Abortion is just a pretext and excuse for white evangelicals to support their actual loathsome beliefs, many of which relate to dark-skinned people being a plague.

Roe v wade was a mistake. And not even a good well reasoned and written opinion, even if you like the result. Without it the issue eventually works itself out state by state and never becomes the excuse evangelical whites currently have and have had for years for continuing to act like racist shitbags who support guys like Donald trump. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Roe v wade was a mistake. And not even a good well reasoned and written opinion, even if you like the result. Without it the issue eventually works itself out state by state and never becomes the excuse evangelical whites currently have and have had for years for continuing to act like racist shitbags who support guys like Donald trump. 

I hate agreeing with this, but I sort of agree with it.

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Perhaps, but a woman's right to choose whether to end her pregnancy is not something we should leave to the states.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

The ethereal left have been molded into "Fantasians" by Trump's team. Fantasians are pretend enemies in Canadian war game exercises. (They also wear red triangles). We are living a shitty hollywood-lite screenplay. 

why does canda hate fanta?

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

Doesn't Italy have an interesting program for living in rural areas? Or does that only apply to Southern Italy?

I'm not sure but I'm intrigued. The only two I've really dug into are the UK and Austria.

6 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Someone let Mitch McConnell know that we can't appoint anyone during an election year

it may actually be a good play for McConnell to stall in the case of an untimely RGB demise.  you get the SCOTUS turnout bump the Rs will give him in november -- which won't just be a trump issue, but up and down the ballot including R senators to help protect his majority, and he gets to take a bit of a moral high ground by looking consistent.  of course, he's already said he'd do otherwise a few months ago, but whatever.

12 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Someone let Mitch McConnell know that we can't appoint anyone during an election year

I figure in the coming days, there will be a tweet ordering/asking for an expansion of the Supremes from 9 to 11 or whatever before November.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I figure in the coming days, there will be a tweet ordering/asking for an expansion of the Supremes from 9 to 11 or whatever before November.

10. There is no way this fuckstick will understand the need for a tie breaking opinion 

• Like 1

so i have a follow-up question about the rocket man cd.  there really is no "rocket man" cd.  rocket man was on "honky chateau".

there is an "elton john - rocket man - definitive hits" cd that came out in 2007, but it's not referred to as the "rocket man" cd or anything, and the words are not prominently displayed on the cover.  is he talking about the soundtrack from the movie?  is he talking about a rocket man cassingle?

i need clarification.  also the trump-signed cd would be a fun piece of memorabilia from this dumpster shitshow.  kinda like people that collect nazi plates.  if i were pompeo, i would hold onto that shit for ebay. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I've said it several times -- part of me wishes that Roe v. Wade would get completely reversed, so that states that want to ban abortion can.  Because that is literally the ONLY reason that many folks try to use to claim any sort of "moral high ground" when it comes to Trump.  It doesn't matter what evil he does, "at least he doesn't support murdering babies!"  Okay, let's take "baby murder" out of the mix.  NOW what's your moral high ground?

There isn't one.  Abortion is just a pretext and excuse for white evangelicals to support their actual loathsome beliefs, many of which relate to dark-skinned people being a plague.

If Roe was overturned it wouldn't just be a state's rights issue. The next step would be the push for a Federal law. It. Won't. Stop.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so i have a follow-up question about the rocket man cd.  there really is no "rocket man" cd.  rocket man was on "honky chateau".

there is an "elton john - rocket man - definitive hits" cd that came out in 2007, but it's not referred to as the "rocket man" cd or anything, and the words are not prominently displayed on the cover.  is he talking about the soundtrack from the movie?  is he talking about a rocket man cassingle?

i need clarification.  also the trump-signed cd would be a fun piece of memorabilia from this dumpster shitshow.  kinda like people that collect nazi plates.  if i were pompeo, i would hold onto that shit for ebay. 

Dude, you’re gonna play the “too cool for school” card?   You never made a mix CD for someone you liked/wanted them to like you?  It was all three remastered versions of rocket man from over the years and then 17 “songs from the heart”.  I just want to know what trump wrote to Kim under the memorex logo? 

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Tweet bashing Zuckerberg in 3...2...1

In the context of attacking an opposing political group, the regime uses....a symbol that the Nazis made members of opposing political groups wear.  In Nazi prison camps.

Remember, 40% of your fellow Americans think that's all cool, and is awesome leadership, best president ever.  Never, ever, ever fucking forget that, or them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Dude, you’re gonna play the “too cool for school” card?   You never made a mix CD for someone you liked/wanted them to like you?  It was all three remastered versions of rocket man from over the years and then 17 “songs from the heart”.  I just want to know what trump wrote to Kim under the memorex logo? 

now, the making of a good compilation tape is a very subtle art.  many do's and don'ts.  first of all you're using someone else's poetry to express how you feel.  this is a delicate thing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tantric superman said:

I've been on the bash whitey train for the last few weeks myself but I always feel compelled to remind people that we need to leave a space at the pool/beach for sweet, clean, healthy non-political young white women.

Totally disagree.  There are plenty enough fine ass sistas, latinas, asians, etc to go around.  It only takes one slight or inconvenience for a white girl's inner Karen to come out in force and ain't nobody want to deal with that.

• Like 2

My rule of thumb was to always include a song from Sade.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Smooth operator indeed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If you couldn't close the deal with Sade playing, you should quit the game.

31 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

The rarest Trump-signed Elton John CD mix is the one he gave the governor while in Texas recently, featuring "I'm Still Standing."

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

71yjtfvV50L._SX425_.jpg

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

any skilled, white politician seeking re-election: "honestly, i did not know very much about juneteenth.  but i brought it some experts, and i spoke to some black leaders, and did some of my own research, and now i understand a lot more about it.  i encourage everyone out there who was unfamiliar with the significance of june 19th to read about it, talk to friends and family, and listen to what black scholars and leaders have to say about it."

trump: "i invented it."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, WBT said:

When did Juneteenth become a national thing?  Seems like it was Texas only until the last decade or so?  Or maybe I just missed it.

It's been celebrated in Black communities all over the country for a long time, but I think it started as a Texas "thing" because Texas fully recognized it as a state holiday in 1980.  Also, because the papers were read in Galveston which made the whole holiday.  That's why some people thought it was a "Texas thing" when in realty is celebrated in a lot of Black communities all over the country both in the past and today. 

• Like 5