Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

transmission rates seem lower but that may be because schools basically stopped happening in mid-march.  it's not like kids went back to their jobs or started barhopping in may. 

Because they were too busy rioting 

43 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

also is there any evidence that children don't catch, carry, or spread covid, relatively speaking?  because that's what he's claiming.  thank god there were no medical experts in there to, you know, clarify medical details.

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

transmission rates seem lower but that may be because schools basically stopped happening in mid-march.  it's not like kids went back to their jobs or started barhopping in may. 

yeah, basically, kids have been locked into quarantine in ways that even adults cannot manage to do. i get out to the store, hardware, etc. i try to limit it, but my kids barely even go outside. we are in a new neighborhood, with plenty of kids, but they cannot go play with them. so effectively the kids have been on total lockdown, so it stands to reason that they aren't exposed to it.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

That was something I was thinking. Even though Dr. Fauci was saying schools in areas with low transmission were probably okay with monitoring, I think he knows that fewer children have spent the hours of 8 to 3 inside a building with 600 other students. (Average elementary campus size in a lot of burbs). The CDC guidance points out that it is possible for children to carry more than one virus, so we've all got that going for us.

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I'll add "nasty" and  "like a dog."

also, sorry for confusing you for a dirty east-sider.  not sure why i thought that.

I may have drunk posted this before so SIAP, but there's no doubt in my mind the "like a dog" shit comes from the fact that he sees himself as some kind of mob boss. It's pathetic. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, threesheets said:

I may have drunk posted this before so SIAP, but there's no doubt in my mind the "like a dog" shit comes from the fact that he sees himself as some kind of mob boss. It's pathetic. 

Username checks out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Here's a shot at the Trump Donor Hall of Fame where President Trump will be looking for my name. What an honor!!!!!!! He'll be walking through a real place.

option2w_1595266395.png

A real hall! And my name will be right there on one of those plagues er plaques, forever! But I better hurry!

Shit, did you miss the window?  If it's any amount let's contribute a nickel and put Swam in the damn hall.  I don't think he could think of a bigger honor.  I mean actually blowing Dotard but I don't think he could get that for anything under $20.  And we've got a wreath fund to maintain...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well he said that they explained it all to him and he understood it very well so now he’s explaining it to us and he’s very smart and his relationship with them is very good and ah fuck me I can’t finish it!!!

They were surprised at how well he understood it.  Very few people understood it as well as he did  . . . . 

6 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Well he did say that was one of the easier questions.

Actually he said that was one of the difficult questions.  So difficult that if you get it in order, you get extra points.

That honestly sounds like a 3rd grader coming home and explaining a test they had.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What’s awesome is how full of shit he is.  I give that test 20 times a week.  And I don’t give it to anyone who’s a questionable genius.  No, we give that when we think you have dementia.  Fucking bozo.  

I haven't looked at it -- is it a sure fire 100% for anyone without Alzheimer's or the like?

6 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Actually he said that was one of the difficult questions.  So difficult that if you get it in order, you get extra points.

That honestly sounds like a 3rd grader coming home and explaining a test they had.

And he can’t stop bragging about it, he wants the world to know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

also is there any evidence that children don't catch, carry, or spread covid, relatively speaking?  because that's what he's claiming.  thank god there were no medical experts in there to, you know, clarify medical details.

Children under 10 do not tend to manifest the upper respiratory symptoms that older children and adults do which is probably why they don’t spread it to the extent older people do. That is not to say they cannot. Also the inflammatory syndrome they can  get can be severe, though thankfully it is rare. 

While obviously anecdotal I now know of 3 families with young children where the kids  tested positive (4 kids total ages 5-11); none of the kids had symptoms, and none of the parents or older siblings ended up positive over their 2 weeks of isolation. Kids all contracted it at birthday parties or play dates back around Memorial Day 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What’s awesome is how full of shit he is.  I give that test 20 times a week.  And I don’t give it to anyone who’s a questionable genius.  No, we give that when we think you have dementia.  Fucking bozo.  

We give a similar test to athletes in concussion protocol

edit also I have no doubt he was given the memory items ahead of time to study. 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, DigDug said:

And he can’t stop bragging about it, he wants the world to know.

It's becoming clear what went down. 

Someone was so concerned about his mental state that they rushed him to Walter Reed to get him checked out. 

And he passed, and so it's in his nature that he has to scoreboard everyone repeatedly. Not realizing that the mere fact that he took the test means he's either failing mentally, or so stupid as to be confused by others as senile. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Holy fuck is this ugly. Should be impeached again just for making such a fuck ugly hat while desecrating the flag.

7f5c9fda96a5c6c50b4a156a2fe43410.jpg

Is it just me seeing this or is that actually the eagle's ass?  He's flying into the sun, isn't he?  Poor bastard. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I haven't looked at it -- is it a sure fire 100% for anyone without Alzheimer's or the like?

No, it's 100% sure fire FOR someone with Alzheimer's or the like.  Maybe I misunderstood, I'll give myself the test in a few. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, I meant anyone without dementia, etc. should score 100%?

Ah, not necessarily, but pretty damn close.  If you're not paying much attention as you do it, you may miss something like 1 of the 3 objects on recall.  We do the MMSE.  Can google it and see.  That's pretty much the only thing missed if anything...and a lot of people I give it to roll their eyes.  It's pretty rare someone celebrates scoring a 100.  It's more of a 'great, now you know I'm not braindead. Let's move on, doc.'  

Just like SawBonz, I used to work some sporting events and we gave a modified mental acuity exam.  I've never seen anyone spike the football after getting all the questions right so we're dealing with a special brand of idiot here, as if any of us didn't know that. 

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Ah, not necessarily, but pretty damn close.  If you're not paying much attention as you do it, you may miss something like 1 of the 3 objects on recall.  We do the MMSE.  Can google it and see.  That's pretty much the only thing missed if anything...and a lot of people I give it to roll their eyes.  It's pretty rare someone celebrates scoring a 100.  It's more of a 'great, now you know I'm not braindead. Let's move on, doc.'  

Just like SawBonz, I used to work some sporting events and we gave a modified mental acuity exam.  I've never seen anyone spike the football after getting all the questions right so we're dealing with a special brand of idiot here, as if any of us didn't know that. 

To be fair it may be the first test he's ever passed that wasn't taken for him by sometime else. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TornACL said:

To be fair it may be the first test he's ever passed that wasn't taken for him by sometime else. 

True. He was probably buying kids off in kindergarten with chocolate bars to do his coloring worksheets.

Edited by Bevo14