Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

Guest Lobo

I do sincerely hope that nobody ever desecrates/vandalizes his grave.  It's in a rather understated, working class area of North Saint Louis.  And that kind of thing is disturbing for mourners of the other gravesites there, plus the just the news of it would upset people with loved ones interred there.  

Having said that, I am going to piss on Donald Trump's grave someday.  It's on a bucket list.  As in, I am pissing in a bucket in the car and carrying it over to his site because I'm not taking the rap for indecent exposure.  But I will pour the bucket on his gravesite and say I was "watering it."  

It probably will be the first and only U.S. presidential gravesite that has to have round-the-clock security at it to avoid desecration/vandalizing attempts.  I can see him being torn on where to be buried---at the family plot back in Queens where he made his name.  Or trying to get himself into Arlington like an asshole.  Most presidents have opted for being laid to rest on the site of their Presidential Library.  But I don't think Trump's will be completed in time before he dies.  He's starting to see that while the grift on raising money for one can be huge, it could be taken as a tacit admission of defeat to start legacy shopping his administration when he has to pretend it's only halfway done.  The grift on re-election can be so much greater.  

Which reminds me, we gotta get started on the Presidential Library Exploratory Committee scam if we're gonna make some quick cash off of it. 

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

Having said that, I am going to piss on Donald Trump's grave someday.  It's on a bucket list.  As in, I am pissing in a bucket in the car and carrying it over to his site because I'm not taking the rap for indecent exposure.  But I will pour the bucket on his gravesite and say I was "watering it."  

Might as well shit in it too if you are going the bucket route. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 11:14 AM, HRSchenker said:

He has passed away

Just a great day this was.  Rush was committed full on treason caucus with a whole shitload of dumbass followers. No more, said the raven.

Glad that evil fat worthless drug addict is rotting worm food. Well past that stage actually.

Edited by JimmyJames

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Might as well shit in it too if you are going the bucket route. 

Yeah, I've never been able to shit in a bucket.  something about the acoustics.  But for trump, you never know...

But his last laugh to us as his "minions" will be us paying for round-the-clock security to protect his gravesite.  They'll claim it's to keep it safe from immigrants, Chinese, and Antifa. But really, it'll just be to keep regular Americans disgusted with what he did to our nation from taking shits on his gravesite.  As a final hurrah, could somebody please talk to Chipotle about opening up a franchise across the street from wherever Trump is buried.  I won't even have to try to shit on cue, I'll just be running in desperation---secret service won;'t even know what the fuck's going on. 

• 7 months later...
On 2/11/2022 at 9:32 PM, Born to Run said:

This asshole broke my Dad's brain along with all the "conservative" books of the day like Bork, or columns by George Will. But mostly Rush. Dittos you grifting fat bastard. I hope you rot. You took a lot of decent people with you, you fat fuck.

Same. Other than trump there is no other person I hate on the planet more than rush and oh wait, never mind, the fat greedy drug addict radio fuck is still dead. Good. May he rot in hell. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 2/11/2022 at 8:38 PM, Bullneck said:

He’s also happy that there are two white quarterbacks competing in the Super Bowl because he’s a racist piece of shit.

Oh, and it should say “looking up” because if there were an afterlife then Rush would be burning in hell. He was an evil person. (PilotsError should be along to neg me soon for disrespecting his hero again.)

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

See the thing about rush wasn’t just that he was an evil asshole who ruined millions of people in this country and is a big reason we are in the mess we are in. It was also that he was GOOD at it. He was an obviously talented radio guy with a great radio voice that instead of using those talents for good, absolutely used it for pure evil and hatred. His legacy lives on to this day in the GQP. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Initially they did not disclose where he was buried but his remains are in north St Louis at https://bellefontainecemetery.org

Piss on Grave Tour

Houston (Bud Adams)
St Louis (Rush Limbaugh)
Fairfax, VA (Antonin Scalia)
Nashville (Andrew Jackson)

Future prospects:
Queens (You Know Who)
??? (Dick Cheney)
Kentucky (Mitch McConnell)

You had me at Bud Adams.  Every day is a good day to piss on that motherfucker's grave.  The rest of your list is scrong as well.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

I really do wonder where Trump will opt to be buried.  I know he thinks he'll live forever, but at some point---any President has to formally decree those things to a private attorney in the event they die after leaving office.  It's bad for business to have loved ones fighting over where to bury a former President, because it becomes public and our State Dept. hates it.  I imagine the only three choices are Trump family plots in Queens, Mar-a-Lago (really helps the inevitable resale of the place to have coffins under some of the fairways), or the site of his Presidential Library.  Nobody knows where the library will be, and he'd be hesitant to choose Queens because not enough people will be able to come adore him and worship at his shrine.  The ingress/egress at that place is tight and there's nowhere to sell merch on site.  

No real obvious choice.  But yeah, I'll probably try to piss on it at some point in the future...who'm I kidding?

13 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Initially they did not disclose where he was buried but his remains are in north St Louis at https://bellefontainecemetery.org

Piss on Grave Tour

Houston (Bud Adams)
St Louis (Rush Limbaugh)

Future prospects:
Queens (You Know Who)
??? (Dick Cheney)

Fuck I didn’t really want to go to St. Louis. That place is the worst. I guess I’ll schedule it around a cardinals/rangers game if I can. 

16 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Piss on Grave Tour

Houston (Bud Adams)
St Louis (Rush Limbaugh)

Future prospects:
Queens (You Know Who)
??? (Dick Cheney)

Calgary, Alberta (Raphael Cruz)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Fuck I didn’t really want to go to St. Louis. That place is the worst. I guess I’ll schedule it around a cardinals/rangers game if I can. 

Lucky for me, one of my employees is in St. Louis, so all I need to do is create a reason to visit and my company will pay me to go piss on that shithead's grave.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I don't think 4doors appreciates us making travel plans to urinate on one of his hero's graves.  Mostly because he knows for some of you, it's not hyperbole.  I genuinely believe that a couple of you will actually go through with it.  Traditional burial to me is ridiculous, but odds are if I pissed in a cemetery, some family members mourning somebody else 50 yards away would see me and I would ruin their week.  

I am going to absolutely defile the Trump library bathroom one day though.  Shit in everything but the toilet, clog the toilet paper up with the museum guidebook, make myself projectile vomit all over the vanity, and write in lipstick on the mirror, "Have Cruz come clean this mess up."  I mean they can't put cameras in the bathroom, so the folks that were in there before me obviously did it.  But then again, there'll be people like me...who I don't want to ruin the day for by messing up the bathrooms for.  They'll be there for same reasons I'm there, to see if we can finally unlock the mystery behind why so many otherwise normal Americans put their trust and affection in the hands of such a below-average human.  

What do Rush fans listen to now in the middle of the day without him or fresh Qanon messages being sent out?  Serious question.  That's a big void in the lives of people who are easily manipulated.  Were we half smart, we could sell them something else to do between 11-2pm.  

Edited by Lobo

I thought the bump might be that he's coming back with JFK and Marilyn Monroe in Dallas. Are those kooks still out there? Maybe they should put themselves in a direct position to listen to 'ol Rush in the great radio waves above the sky. Kool aid anyone?

Looks like I know what 4Doors does with the Rush broadcast void in his life.  Rage-filled neg-rep sprees from 1-2pm, Kyle Rittenhouse fantasies from 2-3pm, followed by snack time.

• Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot