Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

13 hours ago, NopeEver said:

Why are you making fun of her? 

The only thing from that post that you might consider to be making fun of you is calling you our future mayor, but that’s not making fun of you, that’s stating a fact.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

Show us your tits.

5 hours ago, RPM said:

again

Actually, no don't. We should all be sure they are worse than the first time. 

And fuck all you assholes, it isn't like she's running for office. Oh wait, that has changed too.

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2024 at 11:05 PM, NopeEver said:

Nah. Wouldn’t if I could. just surprised at what she’s done and accomplished 

She is so much of a psychopath that she created the NopeEver user name and posted defending herself. Yikes. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

37 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

She is so much of a psychopath that she created the NopeEver user name and posted defending herself. Yikes. 

Just wish she’d come out and ask us to campaign for her.  I’m ready to help.  She would be the perfect mayor for Austin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Just wish she’d come out and ask us to campaign for her.  I’m ready to help.  She would be the perfect mayor for Austin.

I mean, at this point... I don't see things getting a lot worse. It would be fantastic is Surly had our very own Mayor.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fucking Romeo Rose was the only thing that kept Adler from being perfect?

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

No mention of Harvard? Weird she would leave that out. 

She's never started something and not finish it.  So I am guessing she got her UG and is working on masters or doctorate. 

My uncle went to West Texas State University, as it was known in the 60's.  When we were little kids we were all told that's where the kids with shitty grades had to go to college.  

29 minutes ago, Mittens said:

My uncle went to West Texas State University, as it was known in the 60's.  When we were little kids we were all told that's where the kids with shitty grades had to go to college.  

Some things never change.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mittens said:

I too have family that attended West Texas State University.

They absolutely hate all things Aggie and refuse to use the new name when referring to it, which is infrequent.