Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

So I was bored tonight and just scrolling though the Roku app.  Saw a news channel from DFW and thought, "sure, lets see the crazy shit going on down in Texas".  About 30 seconds in, this monster popped up on my screen. Fitlump in on TV 20230918_205007.thumb.jpg.bac5967613396a360b7870042fe1f58e.jpgall the way up here in Montana.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2023 at 10:13 PM, Burt said:

So I was bored tonight and just scrolling though the Roku app.  Saw a news channel from DFW and thought, "sure, lets see the crazy shit going on down in Texas".  About 30 seconds in, this monster popped up on my screen. Fitlump in on TV 20230918_205007.thumb.jpg.bac5967613396a360b7870042fe1f58e.jpgall the way up here in Montana.

Repping you for that awesome Samsung PNF8500 plasma and the fact that it's still running! I loved mine until the power supply went tits up. Still the sexiest integrated stand on a TV ever.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Repping you for that awesome Samsung PNF8500 plasma and the fact that it's still running! I loved mine until the power supply went tits up. Still the sexiest integrated stand on a TV ever.

Still a great picture. Payed $2300 for it in 2014, right before plasmas started quickly falling. Shipping was such a bitch to get to the middle of nowhere Montana that it took over a month to get to me. Back then, Amazon would match all their price drops up until the item was received. And i purchased it with a Discover card, who also price matched. So every time it dropped (5 times) I'd just call Amazon. I talked them into giving me credit on my account vs. crediting my card so that Discover had no idea I'd been credited. Then I'd call Discover and, since they knew nothing of Amazon crediting me, they'd do it, too. Wound up get that TV for $397, which was pennies for a TV like this in 2014. I've thought of upgrading, but just can't bring myself to do it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1