Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A tidbit of information:

"Accordingly, the nature of the USAO-SDNY's investigation and the nature of the offenses--which sound in fraud and evidence a lack of truthfulness--weighed heavily in favor of the USAO-SDNY's decision to execute search warrants."

And this teaser is interesting as fuck:

"Furthermore, in the course of its investigation, the USAO-SDNY has learned that [almost FIVE full lines of redacted text].  As a result, absent a search warrant, these records could have been deleted without record, and without recourse for law enforcement." 

Not much other than tapes fits that description. 

Just now, Upgrayedd said:

I'd find this all very amusing if he wasn't allowed to launch nukes.

I think there's a decent chance that we have a military coup. I mean, it's not likely, but it's far from impossible with DOTUS in charge.

I think we are definitely approaching an end game here.  Trump was about to sit down with Mueller and would have perjured himself by the end of his second sentence.  That opportunity is now out the window after Cohen getting raided.  Mueller had to expect something juicy as fuck from Cohen's files given that he chose to move forward as though Trump's interview no longer held any importance.

Also, I think all of the discussion about the raid targeting evidence related to Stormy payoffs, etc has to be coming from the pro-Trump camp.  Mueller would not have jeopardized questioning Trump under oath simply for evidence that Trump's a scumbag husband and may have used some money he shouldn't have in an attempt to cover that up.  That the raid was about Trump's well-known weakness for pussy is part of the WITCH HUNT narrative.  The die hards will be able to maintain their collective delusions that a vast deep state conspiracy, having failed to find evidence of "serious wrongdoing/collusion", is now settling for embarrassing and weakening the President with the time it has left.  This will be part of the justification to get rid of Rosenstein, Sessions and Mueller so as to end the "ridiculous, overzealous persecution of the President in areas of his personal life that have no bearing on his ability to carry out the responsibilities of his office".

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, retread said:

I think there's a decent chance that we have a military coup. I mean, it's not likely, but it's far from impossible with DOTUS in charge.

the only thing that has provided me solace since this orange shitstain took over is that I doubt the military elites take him seriously and probably realize this is a compromised administration.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pods said:

I'm guessing that law firm is Squire, Patton, Boggs where he had subcontracted to house his office. They are also Cambridge Analytica's lawyers and lobbyists for at least one oligarch, but the name slips me right now. 

SPB stated a couple of days ago that they have been cooperating with the special counsel. 

Now Cohen's computer when he had an office at SPB would be SPB property and they could have allowed the investigators come in and mirror/copy that hard drive and whatever was found is the basis of the warrant.

18 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I think we are definitely approaching an end game here.  Trump was about to sit down with Mueller and would have perjured himself by the end of his second sentence.  That opportunity is now out the window after Cohen getting raided.  Mueller had to expect something juicy as fuck from Cohen's files given that he chose to move forward as though Trump's interview no longer held any importance.

And on some level, Rosenstein had to know he might be getting himself fired over this.   None of this was done lightly at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And on some level, Rosenstein had to know he might be getting himself fired over this.   None of this was done lightly at all.

Which would make since with the leak/comments from his friends today saying that he would be at peace with being fired at this point.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

SPB stated a couple of days ago that they have been cooperating with the special counsel. 

Now Cohen's computer when he had an office at SPB would be SPB property and they could have allowed the investigators come in and mirror/copy that hard drive and whatever was found is the basis of the warrant.

If you read the govt response you'll see that Cohen maintained his own office, computer, and case files - and that he was not on the SPB network,  Though they shared an office space - Cohen was completely independent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lolz

From WSJ Broidy article 

“The Broidy agreement uses the same pseudonyms for Mr. Broidy and the woman with whom he was allegedly involved—David Dennison and Peggy Peterson—as the earlier agreement used for Mr. Trump and Ms. Clifford, respectively, the person familiar with the matter said. Both agreements had separate side letters that listed the real names of the parties, this person said.

In the Broidy agreement, Mr. Cohen, who represented Mr. Broidy, is referred to as Dennis Donohue; Mr. Davidson, the Los Angeles lawyer who represented the woman alleged to have had a sexual relationship with Mr. Broidy, is referred to as Paul Patterson, according to the person familiar with the matter.”

"The Gang Covers up a Political Scandal"

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Trump really, really is clueless.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/us/politics/lawyers-for-trumps-personal-attorney-set-for-friday-court-appearance.html

President Trump phoned his longtime confidant, Michael D. Cohen, to “check in” on Friday as lawyers for the two men went to court to block the Justice Department from reading seized documents related to Mr. Cohen’s decade of work for Mr. Trump, according to two people familiar with the call.

It is not clear what else they discussed in a call that came days after a series of F.B.I. raids. Depending on what was said, the call could be problematic for both men, as defense lawyers often advise their clients not to talk to each other during investigations. Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen still were trying to determine what exactly was seized.

The raids were even broader than have been previously reported. Prosecutors said the raids were part of a monthslong investigation into Mr. Cohen. In addition to searching Mr. Cohen’s office and hotel room, prosecutors also obtained warrants to seize material from his cellphones, tablet, laptop and a safe deposit box, according to people briefed on the warrants.

Broidy is covering for drumpf. This latest payoff involved an abortion, so drumpf couldn't be named in any of the settlement. Broidy got a cushy RNC office in return and all he has to claim is that he knocked up a (lying whore-if she denies broidy was the sperm) playmate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, woohorn said:

Broidy is covering for drumpf. This latest payoff involved an abortion, so drumpf couldn't be named in any of the settlement. Broidy got a cushy RNC office in return and all he has to claim is that he knocked up a (lying whore-if she denies broidy was the sperm) playmate.

Makes sense since Cohen used the same aliases.

Anyone that really thinks that trump is more trustworthy than james comey is already long past gone.  

Its only a matter of time before trump is hauled off in cuffs.  We're nearing the end here.  Kiss your boy goodbye.  

Edited by DiceHands

Lots of pussy was to be grabbed, still undefeated(and this is only what is known now).  Was there any reporting of Trump's fixer men loading these playmates up with drugs or plying them with alcohol, or kidnapping, etc?  Maybe there was some type of allure there to these women to allow themselves to be taken advantage of by the now "POS" President?  Maybe they thought they could be wife #4?  Or thought they could shake down some big cash?  Maybe they prefer rich guys with small hands?

edit: Dicehands said:

Anyone that really thinks that trump is more trustworthy than james comey is already long past gone.  

Its only a matter of time before trump is hauled off in cuffs.  Were nearing the end here.  Kiss your boy goodbye.  

They aren't mutually exclusive to me.  Comey said, or at least strongly implied, he treated Hillary differently because she was the presumptive PotUS.(/paraphrase) He lied in his Congressional testimony multiple times.  He released Classified documents through his friend.  Trump is certainly one to stretch the truth, repeatedly, when he speaks or tweets especially.

Edited by zork
  • Fuck You 1

Total silence from a GOP Congress.  Not a sound.  A group of mostly intelligent, highly educated, wealthy and powerful people completely paralyzed by an imbecilic loudmouth who has no concern for the rule of law.  They're just riding with him in a spiral of disgrace and shitty behavior.  It's surreal.  Very third world.

• Like 5