Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Rudy is babbling about their sudden discovery that Michael Cohen is a serial liar.  Yeah, that's not gonna fly.

Yeah, Rudy just talked about two years worth of proof of Cohen lying, which would be more useful if Cohen hadn't been on Trump's payroll for most of that same time.

Rudy is now more of an audio expert than the trained, professional audio expert who analyzed the tape.

Then: "Well we can argue both ways, and that creates a reasonable doubt."

So you can make up any bullshit you want and call it a stalemate.  Awesome.

Edited by TexArcher

1 minute ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

You really have to wonder why somebody like Rudy, who was certainly not in a position in which he had to take this gig, took this gig. 

Compromised in some form or fashion I’d guess.

He’s supposedly doing it for free...just like Manafort! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Rudy is now more of an audio expert than the trained, professional audio expert who analyzed the tape.

Then: "Well we can argue both ways, and that creates a reasonable doubt."

So you can make up any bullshit you want and call it a stalemate.  Awesome.

"Alternate facts."

I love how Rudy rails on Cohen as a liar and says this is now a credibility contest for a jury.   Which is usually good for the defense, except that Rudy's client is an even bigger liar.  Yuge.

Rudy is as authoritarian as anybody else in this corrupt regime.  He has a lot of skeletons in his closet.  He is desperately trying to throw chaff in the hopes he can derail the investigation.

Unfortunately for him, he's certifiable.  I don't know how good a lawyer he was back in the day, but he's fucking nuts now.

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Rudy is as authoritarian as anybody else in this corrupt regime.  He has a lot of skeletons in his closet.  He is desperately trying to throw chaff in the hopes he can derail the investigation.

Unfortunately for him, he's certifiable.  I don't know how good a lawyer he was back in the day, but he's fucking nuts now.

He was related to his first wife before he married her.

19 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Rudy‘s like a bizarro Pinocchio.  Every time he lies, his neck shrinks.

52 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

You really have to wonder why somebody like Rudy, who was certainly not in a position in which he had to take this gig, took this gig. 

He has a lust for power and fame. He's getting exposure. They're putting him on TV. He's close to the POTUS! He matters! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Rudy was mayor of NYC...Trump is a slimy money laundering "real estate" con artist in said city.

You do the math.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Compromised in some form or fashion I’d guess.

He’s supposedly doing it for free...just like Manafort! 

Sweater God it's gonna come out that Epstein's Lolita Express was just a giant Russian honey trap that ensnared err'body from Bill to Dershowitz to Trump to Manafort to Rudy to god knows who else.

Lolita = Nabokov = Russian. QED. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

11 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Sweater God it's gonna come out that Epstein's Lolita Express was just a giant Russian honey trap that ensnared err'body from Bill to Dershowitz to Trump to Manafort to Rudy to god knows who else.

Lolita = Nabokov = Russian. QED. 

If they snagged Bill along with Trump, then BUT HILLARY!

While Trump plays golf and watches other people play golf, 92 year-old Jimmy Carter is out building houses for the poor:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/former-president-jimmy-carter-92-builds-homes-for-poor-while-trump-watches-golf-a7842551.html

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

If they snagged Bill along with Trump, then BUT HILLARY!

He was on those planes. That was why she couldn't even bring it up in their debates, because horndog Bill had flown on it even more than Trump. https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He was on those planes. That was why she couldn't even bring it up in their debates, because horndog Bill had flown on it even more than Trump. https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton

Oh, I know.  I'm just imagining the equivocation and ultimate misdirection.

Edited by jimmyjazz

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

If the Trump team did, in fact, leak the Cohen news tonight, then you have to think Trump’s Colonel Jessup moment is coming soon.

I'm sorry, where's the speculation coming from that Trump's people leaked the cohen news?

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, I know.  I'm just imagining the equivocation and ultimate misdirection.

Wouldn't it be fucking appalling if Pizzagate was real, and completely bipartisan, and drew in about half the coastal elite via Epstein's Lolita planes? Seems like that was kinda what happened in Belgium about 25 years ago. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/09/12/news/king-forced-to-step-in-pedophile-scandal-just-one-of-many-belgiums.html

Edited by MaybeACoordinator