Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

If you factor in the firings, back-stabbing, lies, obstruction of justice, collusion, controversy, incompetence, payoffs, and destruction of our norms and morals...then yes, I would agree with the President that his administration has done more than any other in history.

• Like 2

After you complete the survey you get this message.

Certified Website Of President Donald J. Trump

Take the Next Step

Thank you for taking the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey.

The Fake News Media is out to get us. This is a fight we can’t afford to lose.

Please contribute to FIGHT BACK.

49 minutes ago, TornACL said:

If you factor in the firings, back-stabbing, lies, obstruction of justice, collusion, controversy, incompetence, payoffs, and destruction of our norms and morals...then yes, I would agree with the President that his administration has done more than any other in history.

You act like those aren't accomplishments.

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

After you complete the survey you get this message.

Certified Website Of President Donald J. Trump

Take the Next Step

Thank you for taking the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey.

The Fake News Media is out to get us. This is a fight we can’t afford to lose.

Please contribute to FIGHT BACK.

I took it. Fuck him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Fucking Onion isn't even reporting fake news anymore.  What has the world come to?

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I took it. Fuck him.

Same.  I have 2 go to names, John Cocktoasten and John Findlinstein.  I guess on this one I should have used Donald Trump as my name.  Oh well, next time.

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

The questions in that survey are amazing. The white persecution syndrome is so over the top.

Haven't you heard? Discrimination against wypipo is totally a thing.

In the United States of America.

The absurdity of that is almost unfathomable. And yet, white people who aren't as successful as they think they deserve to be think it's actually happening.

SIAP, but wow...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed essay. We have done so at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure. We believe publishing this essay anonymously is the only way to deliver an important perspective to our readers. 

The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

5 minutes ago, Foosters said:

What self-serving garbage.   It's just more cynical rationalization for making a deal with the devil to get the policies Rs desire.  If this were a serious "secret resistance, " blabbing about it in the Times and alerting Trump would be the last thing one would do.   Not to mention that this bullshit piece will be fodder for deep-state conspiracy theorists working to dismantle our institutions.   Seriously, fuck this guy. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

That whole Op-Ed reeks of a bunch of handlers who got the changes they wanted, i.e. tax breaks, defense contracts, deregulation across the board, etc.  And now that the rules have been changed, they want to get rid of the puppet, because he is daily becoming more a liability.  And if he goes down in ridicule, then they fear a complete reversal of those changes.  So to protect their ill gotten gains, they are about to throw Trump out.  Hopefully get him to resign.  And they bolster their greed by showing people that certain parts of Trump's agenda was ideal, which is best for the country.  The smart people who advanced those ideals now realize how dangerous he is, and once again are rising to protect our country.  At first it was from silly regulatory laws, but now from the demented man who would be king.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

What self-serving garbage.   It's just more cynical rationalization for making a deal with the devil to get the policies Rs desire.  If this were a serious "secret resistance, " blabbing about it in the Times and alerting Trump would be the last thing one would do.   Not to mention that this bullshit piece will be fodder for deep-state conspiracy theorists working to dismantle our institutions.   Seriously, fuck this guy. 

I think that if you or I were in the same position and read about how we are horrible people for going along with this disaster of an administration, the desire to get word out that we shouldn't be counted among his idiocy would be pretty overwhelming.