Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, woohorn said:
4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:
It's a wonder Trump hasn't fired Kellyanne for that thing.

Hint: it is not a verified acct.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/30/george-conway-deletes-tweets-492531

Hint: Conway confirmed to POLITICO earlier this week that the handle @gtconway3d is his.

But now that Pompeo faces a tough confirmation process to become secretary of state himself, he has reached out to Clinton and Kerry, as well as every other living occupant of the office, to ask for guidance. Clinton, for one, has been willing to help.

hahaha Hillary is helping Pompeo get confirmed to SoS.  Such a piece of shit. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/10/pompeo-hearing-state-clinton-512155

Edited by Fozzz

But now that Pompeo faces a tough confirmation process to become secretary of state himself, he has reached out to Clinton and Kerry, as well as every other living occupant of the office, to ask for guidance. Clinton, for one, has been willing to help.

Didn't hilldog get great email/server advice from powell back in the day? What could go wrong?

'I've never seen him like this before': White House sources say Cohen raid ignited Trump's 'untethered' rage

President Donald Trump is having an outright meltdown in the West Wing of the White House in real time and sources told Axios' Mike Allen he's losing it. 

Friends and close associates to the president told Allen that Trump and his allies are acting out a full cataclysm in real time. When speaking to the press and on Twitter Monday, Trump claimed that the country was under attack. However, the reality is that he personally is under attack for legal problems. Like a rogue box of lighted fireworks, Trump is reportedly going off in every direction. 

"Mueller's investigation has been drip, drip," one source began. "This was a giant leap forward ... a personal hit. ... They were moving in inches. Today, they moved a mile." 

This also marks the first time Trump is having a crisis since his close advisor Hope Hicks has left the White House. Hicks was known for calming Trump down and keeping things ordered amid the chaos. In her absence, Americans witnessed the president dealing with his emotional collapse in real time.

https://www.alternet.org/trump-trauma/ive-never-seen-him-white-house-sources-say-cohen-raid-ignited-trumps-untethered-rage

8 minutes ago, Mapache said:

'I've never seen him like this before': White House sources say Cohen raid ignited Trump's 'untethered' rage

President Donald Trump is having an outright meltdown in the West Wing of the White House in real time and sources told Axios' Mike Allen he's losing it. 

Friends and close associates to the president told Allen that Trump and his allies are acting out a full cataclysm in real time. When speaking to the press and on Twitter Monday, Trump claimed that the country was under attack. However, the reality is that he personally is under attack for legal problems. Like a rogue box of lighted fireworks, Trump is reportedly going off in every direction. 

"Mueller's investigation has been drip, drip," one source began. "This was a giant leap forward ... a personal hit. ... They were moving in inches. Today, they moved a mile." 

This also marks the first time Trump is having a crisis since his close advisor Hope Hicks has left the White House. Hicks was known for calming Trump down and keeping things ordered amid the chaos. In her absence, Americans witnessed the president dealing with his emotional collapse in real time.

https://www.alternet.org/trump-trauma/ive-never-seen-him-white-house-sources-say-cohen-raid-ignited-trumps-untethered-rage

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mapache said:

CandidEachBream-size_restricted.gif

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Amos Moses said:

He is so fucking fired.

No, Trump will tell him he can keep his job if he fires Mueller and then says that it was his decision and Trump had nothing to do with it. Why fire someone when you can manipulate them. 

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

If Rosestein personally authorized the raid, he may actually be a little less prone to manipulation than we might have thought.

to build on this and put the pieces together, remember when sessions and rosenstein dined together as a show of unity?

1519867892905.jpg

this happened after some particularly harsh trump criticism:

and then this recently popped:

time-sessionscover2.jpg&w=300&q=85

is it possible that his own justice department is gunning for him in some machiavellian revenge script? normally i would say no, but we are through the looking glass here.

Kyle Griffin ✔ @kylegriffin1
 “He’s sitting there bitching and moaning. He’s brooding and doesn’t have a plan,” a Republican close to the White House tells Vanity Fair. “I could see him having a total meltdown and saying, ‘Fuck it, I’m firing all of them,’” a Trump friend told VF. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/inside-trumpworld-allies-fear-the-boss-could-go-postal-and-fire-mueller?mbid=social_twitter

So far, Trump seems content with his new sharp-elbowed advisers, but several people I spoke with question how long the honeymoon will last. Friends of Kudlow have warned him not to do much television for fear of inciting Trump’s jealousy. “You can’t outshine the master. The minute you tell Trump you’re good on TV, you’re done,” the first former official said. And Bolton’s hawkishness could be too much even for Trump. “Trump’s still suggesting to people that Bolton is a war-party person. He didn’t really want to pick Bolton, but he wanted to change headlines that weekend,” a friend said, referring to the Stormy Daniels 60 Minutes interview. “I think Trump gives him a short leash.”

Edited by retread

1 hour ago, retread said:

Kyle Griffin ✔ @kylegriffin1
 “He’s sitting there bitching and moaning. He’s brooding and doesn’t have a plan,” a Republican close to the White House tells Vanity Fair. “I could see him having a total meltdown and saying, ‘Fuck it, I’m firing all of them,’” a Trump friend told VF. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/inside-trumpworld-allies-fear-the-boss-could-go-postal-and-fire-mueller?mbid=social_twitter

Somebody at Vanity Fair has a really really good source in the inner circle of the WH.

9 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Biofuel mandate hurting farmers even more than soy tariffs.  Rural tears!  Haha.  Suck it, Cornflakes!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-10/trump-ethanol-moves-could-be-worse-for-farmers-than-soy-tariffs

They just need to make gluten free vodka.

http://www.foodrepublic.com/2016/03/17/stoli-launches-gluten-free-vodka-but-isnt-vodka-already-gluten-free/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

to build on this and put the pieces together, remember when sessions and rosenstein dined together as a show of unity?

1519867892905.jpg

this happened after some particularly harsh trump criticism:

and then this recently popped:

time-sessionscover2.jpg&w=300&q=85

is it possible that his own justice department is gunning for him in some machiavellian revenge script? normally i would say no, but we are through the looking glass here.

I have my own tinfoil POTUS Paul Ryan by November conspiracy theory on the back burner.

Paul Ryan going to Prague to get the hacker extradited that could link the whole fucking conspiracy together certainly seemed peculiar.

The fact this event got SO LITTLE airplay in the press and television media is also noteworthy.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

43 minutes ago, woohorn said:
1 hour ago, Chooky said:
Biofuel mandate hurting farmers even more than soy tariffs.  Rural tears!  Haha.  Suck it, Cornflakes!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-10/trump-ethanol-moves-could-be-worse-for-farmers-than-soy-tariffs

38% of US corn goes into that crap? Wow.

Something has to pay for $600,000 tractors. 

Just now, F250 said:

I consider Nixon's actions in Vietnam to be treasonous and in some ways worse than anything Trump is being accused of doing.

I knew the Vietnam thing would come up the moment I typed it.  And I can’t assess that because I wasn’t alive during Vietnam 

Just now, F250 said:

I consider Nixon's actions in Vietnam to be treasonous and in some ways worse than anything Trump is being accused of doing.

Agreed. He deliberately tanked the peace talks in 68. Tens of thousands of Americans may not have had to die if it wasn’t for his interference.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I knew the Vietnam thing would come up the moment I typed it.  And I can’t assess that because I wasn’t alive during Vietnam 

Vietnam was before I was born too but there has been a lot written about the subject. As Wildcat mentioned, the continuation of the war resulted in a lot more deaths that could have been avoided.