Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

“Have you seen God recently? He never shows up. Never shows up. The guy is a total flake. Frankly, a lot of people have said we should pray to Don. 3 letters, 2 are the same. It works.”

The reason Stalin, Mao, and the Kims outlawed religion is because they wanted to be the religion.

The psychiatrists should all get together at some point and agree to rename narcissistic personality disorder the Donald Trump personality disorder because he is one of the best example of it the world has ever seen. Kind of like how Lou Gehrig got Lou Gehrig disease. 

His grinning face should be placed right next to the definition with statements and actions he made in his presidency in comparison to examples of the disorder itself. 

Frankly no other examples would be needed. He meets it so perfectly that any other examples of other people would be superfluous. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The psychiatrists should all get together at some point and agree to rename narcissistic personality disorder the Donald Trump personality disorder because he is one of the best example of it the world has ever seen. Kind of like how Lou Gehrig got Lou Gehrig disease. 

Trump Personality Syndrome or TPS. They should do a report on it.

Atom going for the rare double hat trick.

He's definitely targeting the racist shits in Maine who are afraid they will be overrun or "replaced" by blacks and middle easterners. The son of the President, acting as an agent of the President, doing this should be bigger news. I swear Jr gives me brisket-like bad thoughts about my desired fate for him every time he opens his dumbface in public or on Twitter.

I 'member a time when the GOP would raise hell about unnecessary expenditures, Jade Helm, etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trumps-border-deployments-could-cost-200-million-by-year-end/2018/11/02/9798d7b6-deeb-11e8-aa33-53bad9a881e8_story.html?utm_term=.cb3559ab8046

The total price of President Trump’s military deployment to the border, including the cost of National Guard forces that have been there since April, could climb well above $200 million by the end of 2018 and grow significantly if the deployments continue into next year, according to analyst estimates and Pentagon figures.

The deployment of as many as 15,000 troops to the U.S.-Mexico border — potentially equal in size to the U.S. troop presence in Afghanistan — occurs as the budgetary largesse the military has enjoyed since Trump took office looks set to come to an end. 

Administration officials have defended the deployment. Mattis said this week that the military doesn’t do stunts. The commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, Kevin McAleenan, argued that the deployment is necessary to “effectively and safely” handle the possible arrival of as many as 7,000 migrants walking toward the border in caravans from Central America.

But military planning documents, dated Oct. 27 and published by Newsweek, predicted that only 20 percent of the migrants, or about 1,400 at the higher end of estimates, were likely to complete the journey to the border, raising questions about the size of the deployment.  

13 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

His grinning face should be placed right next to the definition with statements and actions he made in his presidency in comparison to examples of the disorder itself. 

Frankly no other examples would be needed. He meets it so perfectly that any other examples of other people would be superfluous. 

It might help other people get the treatment they need and work to better themselves too. 

Doc: You have narcissistic personality disorder.

Patient: Thats right. I am the best ever, doc.

Doc: You have Trump personality disorder.

Same Patient: Please no. Doc, you have to do something to fix me  

40 minutes ago, retread said:

Good Lord, between the three of them-there's only 150 IQ points and 95 of 'em are Limbaugh.  

They do however, comfortably total about 700 pounds.  

Just got back from a visit to Trump country -- small town, rural W. Texas.  Attended an event in a VERY small town.  Overheard some conversation among locals, including a local law officer.  They were talking excitedly about how they could/would use their various weapons (it's deer season -- all of us in the area were well-armed) to repel the "horde" the caravan is bringing.  Casual, happy conversation about how they'd blow away those folks.  Like you and I would talk about how we'd demolish a plate of good BBQ.  In case you wondered, there are millions of your fellow Americans who are GIDDY at the prospect of being able to blow away some brown people.

My son wisely kept his mouth shut till we got back in the truck, then said "what the HELL?"  And he also noted the distinct absence of ANYONE who wasn't lily-white from that scene.

So, a reminder.  Trump doesn't get support because people look PAST his racist dog whistles.  He gets support because those dog whistles sound like sweet music to them.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 9