Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

lol 

Manafort, Cohen, Trump are plain vanilla amoral, ends justify the means, mob style liars.  

Stone, Corsi are right up there, they just reveal some recognizable fear.  

Kushner, Jr, Ivanka, and Eric are incorrigible criers.

Flynn is cut from different cloth.  Lo and behold good chance he never serves a day in prison.

35 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Seriously, aggy a&m makes the most sense for dotard. Since Bush is already at collie station put dotard at the half-ass law school in Fort Worth.

I actually looked it up, and they've somehow managed to get what was previously an unranked, barely accredited law school up to 80 in the USNWR rankings.

Wow.

47 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Blinn

This. The trump presidential library should be placed in Blinn JC and look almost as good as the initial library looked in Shawshank, but not quite as good. Stick a big picture of trump’s presidential picture above the wood rafters and call it a day. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The irony is he should have ignored it from the beginning and he might have gotten away with everything. 

See also how Hillary handles investigations. 

Hillary has the advantage of being investigated by House Republicans. When you're a being investigated by a bunch of rabid mouthbreathers is easy to come out clean because there's never a cogent case made against you. House Republicans in investigations are basically Breckyn. They make promises they can't keep, say inadvisable things in public, and overrun their objective, thus breaking contain and fucking themselves. Democrats of course have the opposite problem of playing with kiddie gloves. It's what makes me so happy that Mueller is running the investigation. Clean, professional, and no weakness 

Edited by TheFlyingBoat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This month old tweet from a close Putin pal and oligarch has aged well.  

Artem Klyushin is his name.

Translation: “I think Heather Nauert is a good option for a U.S. Representative in the United Nations.”

Hell if I was a U.N. rep I’d do whatever she wanted so maybe its a shrewd move. 

2 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

The nuclear Holocaust of 2037 will destroy all documents. No one in the future universe will ever know if our idiocy. Yet they will repeat it anyway. 

Pretty much everything is on the net now anyway. Destroy that and you erase history. 

I think the Trump presidential library could be fascinating. As long as it isn't a shrine to Trump and a real hard look at his presidency it would be great. Of course that would only happen with some serious indictments. Otherwise it's the Fox News Presidential Memorial.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

honest question, is there usually a counter report to the IC? I didn't really pay attention to the watergate report, but sorta remember it came out, lots of cigar/blue dress jokes, president tried to define what "is" is under oath, then that was it. was there a report? I guess I'm wondering why are we even giving this shit stain the allowance/right to write a report other than we can't stop him? isn't the counter report in and of itself just more trump abnormality added to the presidency? or i'm wrong, but as with anything in this admin, usually safer to assume the opposite of anything they say.

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

I think the Trump presidential library could be fascinating. As long as it isn't a shrine to Trump and a real hard look at his presidency it would be great. Of course that would only happen with some serious indictments. Otherwise it's the Fox News Presidential Memorial.

It’ll be built by undocumented Hondurans and Mexicans using Chinese steel. 

5 hours ago, Paul Wesley said:

Serious question, and sorry if already discussed: what so-called university would embrace a lying, immoral grifter who hates science, cannot spell, and was demonstrably treasonous to the country?

Liberty University?   Are the self proclaimed followers of Christ’s teaching going to be the group who champions (hosts the “library”) of the man who acted antithetically to those teachings for every moment of his life?

It's gonna be Liberty. Ian McCaw and Hugh Freeze out front should have told you. The black heart and empty soul of the faithless American evangelical church is the perfect place to host his library. Or maybe a prison will host it.

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

honest question, is there usually a counter report to the IC? I didn't really pay attention to the watergate report, but sorta remember it came out, lots of cigar/blue dress jokes, president tried to define what "is" is under oath, then that was it. was there a report?

Watergate was Nixon, you're thinking of Clinton.  I honestly don't recall if there was a counter.  He went through the impeachment hearings and was found "not guilty".  Seemed like all for show.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paul Wesley said:

Serious question, and sorry if already discussed: what so-called university would embrace a lying, immoral grifter who hates science, cannot spell, and was demonstrably treasonous to the country?

Liberty University?   Are the self proclaimed followers of Christ’s teaching going to be the group who champions (hosts the “library”) of the man who acted antithetically to those teachings for every moment of his life?

Bob Jones University wants in. 

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Watergate was Nixon, you're thinking of Clinton.  I honestly don't recall if there was a counter.  He went through the impeachment hearings and was found "not guilty".  Seemed like all for show.

shit, you're right, brain fart on watergate. my bad. So neither nixon nor clinton had a counter report to the final IC report? they just kind of stood up for their version of events but didn't do all the name calling, counter-filing, bitch ass crying, etc, right?

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Nah. The Bush family would move HW's library out of College Station if aggy built a Trump library. Even aggy knows that would be a serious downgrade. 

Its going to Liberty or ORU if it goes anywhere. 

I was speaking more metaphorically or some shit.  Fuck I don't know I am super high on brownies, Maker's Mark and schadenfreude.