Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Fucking tent city-styled internment camps for kids...in the gotdam desert. If this goes through, it'll forever be a shameful blight on the soul of America.

These are the same evil idiots who drummed up fantastical fears about Wal-Mart concentration camps as a result of standard military training exercises.

No Gestapo in Bastropo! How 'bout Gestopo in San Angelo?

Same idiotic group that insists we 're a Christian nation but only in scripture with which we agree and practice notwithstanding.

• Like 3

Same idiotic group that insists we 're a Christian nation but only in scripture with which we agree and practice notwithstanding.

Remember...among the Trumpkin bunch, every accusation (even the past ones) is a confession.

I mean...we actually have a Wal-mart jail now. Seriously. It’s actually a thing. The absurd thing they warned about, and accused obama of doing....they’re now ACTUALLY doing.

Just awesome.

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I was told they would have no income while in public service.

I'm guessing they are cashing in on their long-term investments while the Trump-Ryan tax bill is on the books. Not only did it cut taxes significantly for the superwealthy, it did nothing to close loopholes that benefited Trump and his family. Not a chance in hell they wait around for a Dem president and/or Dem majority Congress to fuck it all up. 

10 hours ago, bolverk said:

Fucking tent city-styled internment camps for kids...in the gotdam desert.

Stop overreacting.  Kids love going to summer camp.  

I'm sure there'll be all sorts of fun activities like archery and horseback riding.

• Like 1

Amazing that so many Americans fall for that bullshit from Trump.   The NK nuclear threat is over because Trump trusts Kim.  No real commitments, no verification, nothing.  But the Iran deal must be broken by us, despite this administration repeatedly certifying their compliance, because, although the IAEA has full access to all known nuke development sites, there are procedural hurdles that must be passed before the IAEA can access any sites they suspect might be being used to circumvent the deal.  (No evidence of which yet exists).

Stellar work, Republicans. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Amazing that so many Americans fall for that bullshit from Trump.    

This is the reality show in which we live. DOTUS repeats something from his distorted view of reality, and the Trumpkins lap it up.

• Like 1

Of course Trump's NK strategy of unilateral cancelation of military exercises was fed to him by Putin. From an January article, after it seemed that Mattis had killed the idea:

"Around the same time, Mr. Trump had an idea about how to counter the nuclear threat posed by North Korea, which he got after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin : If the U.S. stopped joint military exercises with the South Koreans, it could help moderate Kim Jong Un’s behavior. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis used an approach that aides say can work: “He says, ‘Your instincts are absolutely correct,’ and then gets him [the president] to do the exact opposite of what his instincts say,” said one person close to the White House. Mr. Trump dropped the idea, although he has ordered aides to give the exercises a low profile, eliminating press releases and briefings about them."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/talking-to-trump-a-how-to-guide-1516303402

Just now, Pescado_Rojo said:

Jesus, that's the suit of a 60 year old alcoholic tool salesman that's been on the road for a week. Is there no one in the traveling circus that knows how to press a suit? Did he only bring one? Good grief. 

The broad who presses his suit bailed a few months ago. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

All that money saved from cancelling the maneuvers can now be spent at Trump properties!

and parade for our chief negotiator and golf aficionado. 

edit: Beaten to the punchline--see above. 

Edited by Mdhorn

12 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Jesus, that's the suit of a 60 year old alcoholic tool salesman that's been on the road for a week. Is there no one in the traveling circus that knows how to press a suit? Did he only bring one? Good grief. 

The guy I sat next to on a flight said he was in the fastener business.  Nuts, bolts, screws, wingnuts -- all that stuff.  He sold 'em all.  He rambled on about it, trying to impress the poor gal sitting on his other side.

I was feeling a bit chivalrous (and it was a short flight), and did my best to distract him.  So I got the pleasure of listening to him ramble.  And yes....he was wearing a similarly rumpled suit.