Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

I am stunned that Sanford lost to a candidate who so clearly aligned themselves with Trump. I thought that in today’s environment that would be impossible, even in South Carolina.

At least they can't say that is about conservative principles anymore. Unless they openly want to admit that the new conservative principles are hating brown people.

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I am stunned that Sanford lost to a candidate who so clearly aligned themselves with Trump. I thought that in today’s environment that would be impossible, even in South Carolina.

Have you been somewhere else for the last year and a half?

It's Trump's party now.  

i'm stunned that you are back again to toot trump's horn. but you totes didn't vote for him and all that.

and yes, there is room for a conversation about why trump seems to resonate among republicans. you interested in that discussion?

• Like 1

Nope, just have to be stupid to share something in common with their electorate. 

I know many on this site shit on Brisket for his negativity, but I guarantee he was not stunned by this.

He's essentially been telling us all to expect results like this since November 2016.

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The guy I sat next to on a flight said he was in the fastener business.  Nuts, bolts, screws, wingnuts -- all that stuff.  He sold 'em all.  He rambled on about it, trying to impress the poor gal sitting on his other side.

I was feeling a bit chivalrous (and it was a short flight), and did my best to distract him.  So I got the pleasure of listening to him ramble.  And yes....he was wearing a similarly rumpled suit.

Did he mention the rise in metal prices since Trump's tariffs?

Just now, Chad Fuck said:

Did he mention the rise in metal prices since Trump's tariffs?

This was several years ago.  But to be fair, he didn't seem particularly political.  He just seemed like the kinda guy who thought a detailed puff-piece discussion about fasteners would impress a poor gal just trying to get to Dallas on Southwest.  He was incorrect.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

This was several years ago.  But to be fair, he didn't seem particularly political.  He just seemed like the kinda guy who thought a detailed puff-piece discussion about fasteners would impress a poor gal just trying to get to Dallas on Southwest.  He was incorrect.

Well, I'm gonna guess his "cologne" didn't help either.  Those guys always smell like they bathed in Hai Karate.

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I know many on this site shit on Brisket for his negativity, but I guarantee he was not stunned by this.

He's essentially been telling us all to expect results like this since November 2016.

And let's not ignore that it was DC suburb Republicans that put Stewart over the top, not a bunch of rural hillbilly rednecks. That's the party, and nobody can blame their votes on economic insecurity.

4 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Shit like this is going to be the "tan suits" of 2022.

Well, there's a difference.  Obama wore his clothes well.  He was criticized for "tan suits" and the mighty rare "57" because he was black.  Trump is criticized for his dumpy suits because he's a lousy dresser.

58 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Biggest enemy is the press. Not any middle east terrorist group or Russia. The press. Totally normal.

lol. the old classic feign BS

problem we have as a society is we have two shitty media streams serving stories to folks who want them. no actual news

back to your regularly scheduled poo flinging 

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

bb94c06d0d7720bef9b47b041cd6d372.jpgHaha

Edited by SaucyJack

Is Trump losing some weight or is it mainly standing next to a very obese man that makes him look thinner?  Kim Jung Un is also taller than I thought.  Of as I google Trump's height, I see an article that Trudeau looks to be taller than Trump even thought Trump is officially an inch taller than Trudeau.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5827019/Justin-Trudeau-proves-Trump-overstating-height-two-inches-means-obese.html

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Is Trump losing some weight or is it mainly standing next to a very obese man that makes him look thinner?  Kim Jung Un is also taller than I thought.  Of as I google Trump's height, I see an article that Trudeau looks to be taller than Trump even thought Trump is officially an inch taller than Trudeau.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5827019/Justin-Trudeau-proves-Trump-overstating-height-two-inches-means-obese.html

he+lies.jpg

19 hours ago, mchookem said:

tents in Texas. for children. in the summer. shameful. 

If they're good enough for our soldiers, they're good enough for babies and little children. Dehydrating in tents will toughen 'em up for the real prison we'll be sending them to in a few months. 

Trump should be sentenced to sleep on a concrete floor with a space blanket to keep him comfy. We'll spray paint the area gold to make him feel at home.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump is engaging in his juvenile name calling on Twitter with De Niro because he actually is an actor with credibility among his base. Expect Russian propaganda mouthpiece Fox News to start running stories on De Niro and his “lib” views. These nazis are even more predictable than the Nazis. 

Most of the accompanying visuals will be him with the black women he has dated and married over the years. A coincidence with no underlying intent at all. No mention will be made by the meat puppets about the visuals.

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Most of the accompanying visuals will be him with the black women he has dated and married over the years. A coincidence with no underlying intent at all. No mention will be made by the meat puppets about the visuals.

I’d rather see pics of him with his good buddy Roman Polanski. 

film-director-roman-polanski-and-america

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It's absurd how predictable these responses are.  No wonder a buncha Russians were so easily able to impersonate Republicans online.

Imagine not respecting someone who is cozy with a man who sodomized a 13 year old girl.