Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a development that could dramatically change the composition of the federal penitentiary system, Republicans are projected to pick up as many as seventy seats in prison, a leading incarceration expert said on Thursday.

“Prognostication is an inexact science,” Davis Logsdon, who studies conviction rates of corrupt politicians for the University of Minnesota’s Guilt Project, said. “Having said that, if current indictment trends hold up, the Republicans could be flipping at least seventy key prison seats.”

Logsdon broke down criminal cases against Republicans into likely convictions, likely acquittals, and toss-ups, and found that the G.O.P.’s path to the magic number of seventy new prison cells was “very doable.”

According to his projections, Republicans are running for prison “especially well” in districts where the G.O.P. member of Congress was an early supporter of Donald J. Trump.

“In those districts, we’re seeing Republicans who did an incredible job of raising money,” he said. “All of that money is going to translate into a huge number of new freshman prisoners.”

All in all, Logsdon sees the prospect of seventy new Republicans in prison as “nothing short of seismic.”

“Prisons need to get ready,” he said. “A red wave is coming.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republicans-projected-to-pick-up-seventy-seats-in-prison

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Why don’t you provide some facts?  Can you directly link Steele to Deripaska?  

Steele was working Warner and Ohr for Deripaska.  Come on Rainman.  If you are going to connect the dots, connect all the dots. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/emails-show-2016-links-among-steele-ohr-simpson-with-russian-oligarch-in-background

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Why don’t you explain what this means and the implications? 

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The Epoch Times?

Yeah, that raised an eyebrow with me as well. I did some research on their credibility with third party watchdog outfits like mediabias and factcheck,  they indicated the Epoch Times was right leaning with a factual reporting grade as “HIGH”  They takeaway is Epoch is strongly anti-communist and particularly tough on China. 

I then did some research on the author and looked at the other stuff he’s done. He did this piece in June 2016 on Chinese espionage which seemed almost ahead of the times compared to other media outlets.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/investigative-report-china-theft-incorporated_1737917.html

I was skeptical at first but after some research, the source appears credible. No real knocks against the journalist or the Epoch Times. 

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Why don’t you explain what this means and the implications? 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Surprise, surprise, surprise . . .

"Mr. Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia, has been tied to the former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was convicted last week of tax and bank fraud."

This article is full of great background on Orh, his connections to Christopher Steele, and how that factors into the Russia probe.  But boy does it also highlight why Mr. Ohr might be on Trump's enemies list.  Or Putin's.  Or same difference.

You tell me Hugo. You are interested in the background and connections of Ohr and Steele and Deripaska and how it all factors into the Russia probe. But you miss all these connections out in plain sight. 

4 minutes ago, scottsins said:

No, but I wonder if he KEATING 5’s, bro.

Remember that movie where the actor that played Batman in the 80's kept getting cloned and there were like 5 of him? Does he even, that, bro?

7 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

Absolutely.  They need to be completely driven out from the rest of decent, civilized society.  They are completely worthless and aren’t coming back anyway.  If you have an employee that is a Trumpkin, fire them.  If you have some of them in your family, cut off all contact.  Let them know why.  If that means your parents don’t see or talk to their grandkids anymore, tough luck. Those are the consequences of despicable thinking and actions.   If you have “friends” that are Trumpkins, completely disconnect and let them know you have no room in your life for morally bankrupt supppoters of treason.  Find better friends. Fuck all the “well, they’re good people other than the fact that they’re big Trump supporters.”  Guess what, they’re not.  By definition.  

6 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Yea I don’t think my HR department or the law would be very happy if I started firing people for their political affiliation

Just change the job spec to require a HS degree or equivalent. 

• Like 5

Just a reminder that republicans were trying to politicize Mollie Tibbetts death and we just had a mass shooting at that madden tournament yesterday and none of them are saying a word about it because the dude is white and american.
They dont give a fuck about any of these people.

Most of us figured that out years ago.

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Nah, he's always been a complete piece of shit.  He just has cover now in the WH to come out with his real feelings.  He's a deplorable.  

And he has an electorate that approves of disgusting behavior. Makes you think that the pendulum will not swing back to normalcy even after DOTUS is defeated.

14 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

84 wtf. How many fucking senators are fucking over 60. That is your problem right there.
What the fuck does an 84 year old know about anything?

64.  Sixty Four Senators are over the age of 60:

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/List_of_current_United_States_senators_by_age.html

84 wtf. How many fucking senators are fucking over 60. That is your problem right there.
What the fuck does an 84 year old know about anything?

Well, in my experience, they have the selections at Luby’s memorized.

And they’re reasonably adept at shitting themselves.
And he has an electorate that approves of disgusting behavior. Makes you think that the pendulum will not swing back to normalcy even after DOTUS is defeated.

This guy gets it. Too many of us are too far gone and too emboldened.

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

a LuAnn platter with CFS, mashed, blackeyes, fried okra and one of those glorious Luby rolls sounds pretty righteous right about now...

uh sir, I believe you're only allowed two signature sides with the Luann

Edited by SameSame
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

Shocking news this morning as we find Donald Trump is an egosurfer

There is no way he composed and typed out these two tweets.  Probably DMs he copied and pasted from Fox And Friends. 

Good to see he wants to dictate how private companies function. That’s some GOP values right there. 

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There is no way he composed and typed out these two tweets.  Probably DMs he copied and pasted from Fox And Friends. 

Good to see he wants to dictate how private companies function. That’s some GOP values right there. 

Those tweets are at 4:30 in the morning?