Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

#fakenews.  He's going to really punish twitter tomorrow morning..... Gonna need a special interview with Fox to placate that ego tomorrow.  

Are you serious?  He's just going to give some speech about how he is polling at "record high numbers, better than any other president in history."  He's completely untethered to reality.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

15f4b0bc6fcceb3101bc46ef663acc68.jpg

To Whom My Concern:

I have been the personal physician of Mr Donald J. Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 39 years, I am pleased to report that Mr Trump has had no significant medical problems. Mr Trump has had a recent complete medical examination that showed only positive results. Actually, his blood pressure, 110/65, and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

Over the past twelve months, he has lost at least fifteen pounds, Mr Trump takes 81 mg of aspirin daily and a low dose of a statin. His PSA test score is 0.15 (very low). His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.

Mr Trump has suffered no form of cancer, has never had a hip, knee or shoulder replacement or any other orthopaedic surgery. His only surgery was an appendectomy at age ten. His cardiovascular status is excellent. He has no history of ever using alcohol or tobacco products.

If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

Harold N Bornstein, MD, FACG

8 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

To Whom My Concern:

I have been the personal physician of Mr Donald J. Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 39 years, I am pleased to report that Mr Trump has had no significant medical problems. Mr Trump has had a recent complete medical examination that showed only positive results. Actually, his blood pressure, 110/65, and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

Over the past twelve months, he has lost at least fifteen pounds, Mr Trump takes 81 mg of aspirin daily and a low dose of a statin. His PSA test score is 0.15 (very low). His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.

Mr Trump has suffered no form of cancer, has never had a hip, knee or shoulder replacement or any other orthopaedic surgery. His only surgery was an appendectomy at age ten. His cardiovascular status is excellent. He has no history of ever using alcohol or tobacco products.

If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

Harold N Bornstein, MD, FACG

He talks like a facg and his shit's all retarded

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Can we just end the charade and dress the Secret Service in "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts instead of suits?

How will the secret service dress when they are protecting Trump in Rikers. At least Trump already thinks he looks good in orange.

• Haha 1

WASHINGTON (CNN)President Donald Trump's approval rating has fallen 6 points in the last month and stands at a new low among political independents, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS

Overall, just 36% approve of the way the President is handling his job, down from 42% in August. Among independents, the drop has been sharper, from 47% approval last month to 31% now. That's 4 points below his previous 2018 low of 35% approval among political independents in CNN polling, and 1 point below his previous all-time low among independents in CNN polling, reached in November 2017.

55% say he is unfit to serve
64% say they are not proud to have him serve as POTUS

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/09/10/rel8a.-.trump.pdf

42 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lots of darker people in parts of the coastal Carolinas.  Donald might forget to authorize assistance.

idk...   There are a metric shitload of Trumpkins in the coastal Carolinas.  Remember if you accept federal aid, You're a filthy communist just like O'Bama!

Also I can't wait to hear the evangelical crowd explain why god sent a powerful hurricane to punish the sinners of N & S Cakalaki

12 hours ago, F250 said:

371b5da6a6b8d24e109e6a0251b150a4-1.jpg

Are these shopped?

Obama looks to be getting some serious vert in that picture. Dubya looks more muscular than I remember and Trump looks like a caricature in a cartoon editorial titled "potato."

He needs a smaller tighter watch....   

Edited by Loco

30 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Motherfucker is up tweeting about the Russia investigation again and pushing a new conspiracy theory.

Why you do dis? 

So much for the anniversary of 9/11 being a time for national unity...sure 3,000 people died, but did you see those texts?

• Like 1